First Day >.

Working For 7 Hot Guys ?

 

Then you both had a chit chat together until , " Oppa . I think it's late . You need to get ready for the concert tonight . "

 

He looked at his watch . " Ahh . Ye . Mianhe ________-ah . I gotta go . See you tomorrow ", he went outside so fast . You didnt even have time to say goodbye to him . 

 

* Tomorrow is going to be a long day . Plus, seeing that JERKFACE ! * ________ thought to herself . She layed herself onto the bed and drove to dreamland . 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

- RING ! ! ! - 

the clock rings as it shows 7 AM . 

 

" Oh my god ! I'm so gonna be late ! ", _______ rushes into the toilet . 

 

after 15 minutes , you get out from the toilet and pick something to wear . like this 

http://data.whicdn.com/images/12706715/tumblr_lory2fss2K1qf4yfko1_500_large.jpg

 

" all done ! hwaiting _______ ! ", you say and smile . 

 

you walk towards the bus stop 10 minutes from your house . you wait for the bus almost an hour . 

 

" tskkk ! where's the bus ? I'm late now ! ", u say pouting .

 

you walk to the left and to the right . soon the bus arrives . 

 

*20 minutes later*

 

" ahjusshi ! please stop here ! ", u tap on the old man's shoulder . then he nods . 

 

you walk to the U-Kiss apartment . you knock the door and no one answers . then you remember Ms. Kim gave you a keycard . you examine your pocket .

 

" ahah ! found it ! ", u jump happily :D

 

you swipe the keycard and enter the room . 

 

you walk into the room seeing nobody is already woke up . 

 

" hmm . I should just complete the laundry first . "

 

there are 3 bedrooms . Soohyun , Eli and Hoon are in the first room . AJ and Kiseop are in the second room , follows by Kevin and Dongho in the third room .

 

you walk in the first room . searching for the dirty clothes .  you see three handsome faces sleeping on their own beds . " they are so handsome . no wonder all girls are into them " you thought . you take the dirty clothes and place it into a big blue basket . 

 

then while you're on your way to enter the second room , Kiseop opens the door and sees _______ . 

 

your eyes open WIDE ! 

 

Kiseop is shocked .

 

" YAAAHH ! you ert stinks maid ! why are you still standing there ?! just get the away ! " he yells and covers his bare body . 

 

well , you know . Kiseop is just wearing a towel . covering up his down part of body . 

 

you walk away and feel your heart beating . why is it beating ?! because this is first time you see a man's body lively ! and you feel cracked up !

 

" yaaahh ! _______ ! EWWWWW ! you just saw a man's body ?! this is gross ! GROSS ! YUCKK ! but cant deny it . his body is perfect and built up with abs :D ", you thought to yourself . 

 

[ Kiseop's POV ]

 

" did she just see my body ? what the heck ?! ", I thought to myself .

 

I walk back into the room . I see AJ is still sleeping like a pig . 

 

I just cant stop thinking . I shouldnt have woke up early and met that stupid maid . 

 

I quickly pick a blue long-sleeved shirt to wear and a pair of jeans . I walk out into the kitchen to drink some water . soon I saw that maid walking out from Dongho's room . I mean , Kevin's room too . she's ugly . TOO ugly . 

 

she walks pass by me towards the washing machine . she walks without even looking at me . puhftt ! weird ugly maid . 

 

after drinking my water , I sit on the sofa in the living room . instead of doing nothing , I grab a magazine to read . 

 

then I see that maid is mopping the floor in the kitchen . phufttt ~ I bet she's scared to come here infront of me . HAHAHA ! *he smirks*

 

soon , she comes around my area to mop the floor . WHAT THE HECK ?! SHE DARES TO SHOW UP IN FRONT OF ME ?! HOW DARE HER ! 

 

I cant believe this >:( I just ignore her . soon I realize that she doesn't mop the floor around me . *it's like Kiseop in the circle that full of dust !* 

 

" YAAAH ! are you blind ? there is still dust around here ! clean it ! " I point my finger on the floor near me . 

 

she keeps quiet . and it means she ignores me ? what the ?! I really hate when someone ignores me .

 

I place my leg infront of her that causes her to trip down . HA HA HA ! serve her right ! 

 

[ End of Kiseop's POV ]

 

[ _______'s POV ]

 

this man is really getting on my nerve ! he dares to treat me like this ? he's gonna get it ! 

 

I stand up and make my way to a pail that is full of dirty water that I use to immerse the mop . I grab it and POUR the dirty water onto him . 

 

now that's what we call DRAW in a GAME :)

 

serve him right ! ! ! >>:D

 

I make an " awww " face . 

 

" awww . is it cold ? want me to get a towel ? " I ask him sarcastically . 

 

I see he stands up . U-ohh . is it his turn ?

 

[ End of _______'s POV ]