Magic within the world!!

Am I dreaming???

There's so much in this small world hidden deep... waiting to get identified and discovered by the human eye...
Once you start viewing the nature in a way that shouldn't get identified... You'll stare at this world and try to experience the similar views in everything you see....

On my way to lunch I've been observing some plants...
I pass through this way regularly but never admired those plants this much any other day or may be I didn't observe them properly may be I saw the buds and flowers together this time...
The bud bloomed into flower and it appeared to me as a wonderful butterfly..... Now when I looked back at it in awe.. The whole bunch of flowers appeared to me as a group of butterflies... I can never shake this image off my eyes...
Then it dawned on me....
I am always a bud.... I am learning to turn into a beautiful butterfly...
Most of the people ignore the talents that were hidden inside me... But very few get the chance to observe my true nature and look at me in awe.... Those were, are and will be the best friends in my life.... No matter how many times or how many ways they try to make others understand me...they will fail... Because Nature is always beautiful and it will show what's hidden to those valuable eyes and hearts that are worth admiring it.

I realised this when I've experienced this feeling that I can never see the flower the same way as my colleagues see it.... The same way my best friends can never see my failure...
They always have pictured me talented....

Now I understand things...
Its always within me, but I never realised the true value of me or the talents within me...