A love to hold (EXOxYOU)

A love to hold (EXOxYOU)

“I’m sorry okay? I just can’t be with you anymore!” You’re crying while saying this to him. He just got back from a tour in Europe and you welcomed him with a luggage full of your clothes and a crying face.

“Hey what’s wrong?” He asked while trying to calm you down but you just keep on crying.

“I’m not the one for you Chen. I’m so sorry it took so long for me to realize that you belong to her.” You said while wiping your tears away. You feel so bad right now. You feel so bad because you realized that you cannot be with him until forever. He’s an unreachable star. You can still remember your college days when you used to watch him and his group’s performance on youtube. You remember how you spent a lot of money buying posters, albums, stickers and photo cards of them. You can still remember how you always wish to be with him someday. You feel so lucky when the restaurant that you’re working at decided to send you in their branch in Seoul as their Chef de Partie. It happened so fast. One day you feel so excited when one of your assistants said that EXO is in the restaurant and they loved the food. They became a regular customer of the restaurant and the next thing you know, you and him are dating. You keep it a secret because he doesn’t want you to be bothered by his fans. But that doesn’t mean he can protect you from being hurt forever. Because right now, you’re heart is shattered into pieces.

“Her? What do mean her? I belong to you love. Tell me what’s wrong please.” He tried to get near you but you just keep on pushing him away.

“I’m letting you go now. You could have just told me that you still love her. You don’t need to cheat. If you just told me you still want to be with her, i’m more than willing to let you go!” You told him as you felt a pain in your chest. It hurts so much to let him go.

“ Love please. Is this about Li Yin Noona? Again? I thought I already made it clear?”He said.

You just shook your head but you know he’s right. This is about HER, again. This is about his Ex-Girlfriend who dropped by at his house yesterday and showed you some pictures. His and her pictures, in the dressing room, in the amusement park, in the SMent building. And you just realized how happy he was back then. He can go anywhere with her. They can go everywhere without being afraid that someone might see them. Many fans support them. And you? Well the fans didn’t know anything about you. They just know you as Chen’s ultimate stalker who pretends to be his girlfriend. You’ve been bashed on the internet by his and Li Yin’s fans. They called you a , , boyfriend stealer. And Chen cannot do anything about it. Because if he’ll defend you, then the fans will know that you really have a relationship with him.

“I’m leaving tomorrow morning.” You said while picking up your luggage.

“What? Why? Are you serious? You’re actually leaving me?”He yelled at you and snatched the luggage from your hold. He pulled you to your shared room and locked the door.

“Why are you like this huh?” He said as he hugged you tightly. You felt your legs weaken. You don’t like to see this side of him. Being so sweet and all. He’s always the funny type. He’s sweet but he always jokes around even on serious moments.

“I’m just giving you the freedom that you deserve.” You said trying to push him but he just tightens his hug.

“No love. Please don’t. Don’t let me go please. You know I love you right?” He’s crying. Your playful and funny Chen is crying right now because you wanted to leave him.

“C-Chen. This is what I needed to do. I want to see you happy again. I want to see you smile the way you used to. I want to hear you laugh again. Even if it means I need to let you go. Even if it means i’ll see you again on those downloaded videos on the internet.” You said trying to hold back the tears and trying to refrain yourself from hugging him back.

“I’m happy with you love. I’ve never been so happy in my whole damn life. The moment I saw you walked from that kitchen, I knew it was you I’d spent my lifetime with.” He said, holding your chin up to make you look at him. He succeeded and the next thing you know, he’s kissing you passionately. You tried to stop him but you couldn’t. So you just kiss him back. Because kissing the one you loved so much is the most wonderful feeling in the world.

He stopped kissing your lips because he started to nibble your ear down to your neck, and you just can’t stop yourself from his name. You felt him leaving hickeys all around your neck but you didn’t stop him because that’s his way of marking you as his.

His hand made its way to one of your and started caressing it while his other hand is at the back of your head.

“Chen please..” You said while trying to catch his lips to kiss him.

“You want me to go lower baby? Tell me you want it baby..” He said, still caressing your .

“ Stop it Kim Jongdae, please.” You said while trying so hard to suppress your moans.

“ We both know what you really want right now baby. So I won’t stop. I won’t stop until you beg me to go deeper.” He said as he lowered his head down, kissing that part of your body. He looked at you with tenderness and you just nod at him, giving him the approval to make it all happen.

He played with your hair as he lie down beside you, both of you were still catching your breaths, tired but happy. This is the reason why in spite of all the heartaches you got from loving him, you still chose to be by his side; Chen never failed to make you feel that he loves you. You realized that what you did was so childish, getting jealous and all because of the pictures that his Ex-girlfriend showed you.

“I’m sorry for being so immature.” You said in a low voice.

“Hmmmm. I completely understand why you acted that way, but please, next time that we’ll have a problem, let’s talk about it first alright? Leaving me is not the best solution you know. And besides, you know you can never get away from me right? You know I will always find you.” He said while trying to make you look at him.

“You know my contract with my company will end next month right?” He continued. You just nod at him.

“I know this is not the right place and the right time, but damn. I just feel so right about this. I feel so right about us. Jagi, marry me please.” He said, and that’s the only time you noticed the ring that he’s holding.

You tried so hard not to cry but you can’t help it. Your unreachable star is making its way to reach you, the most impossible dream that you had years ago is finally coming true. You just hugged him so tight, admitting to yourself that what he said is true because you feel right about it too.

“Is that a yes?” He chuckled.

You looked at him straight in the eyes.

“Thought you’d never ask.” You said while wiping your tears. His lips formed into a beautiful smile, emphasizing the corners of his mouth, making him look like a cat. He slipped the ring to your finger then helped you wipe your tears.

“You are so emotional these days baby. You cry a lot.” He said and then you remembered that one thing that you were about to tell him before his EX came.

“I’m 6 weeks pregnant.” You said.

And that last line of yours became a go signal for his tears to start racing down. He’s crying while smiling, he looks stupid, but you love him so that doesn’t matter.

 

And oh, you weren’t able to sleep early because *ahem* he requested for another round. And another. And another one. Kekekeke~