Phase 1-2

disconnected

Phase 1-2: Festival of Caramel

 

Like the busy Lavender House, The First Wonderland also has another sweetheart that always takes visitors' attention whenever it appears. This one is full of people; joy and harmony are things that make it perfect. Whenever they come out, there's music that follow them. Dressed in fancy clothes, spreading happiness, and giving Caramel candy are the keys of this sweetheart. When Lavender House is designed to fulfill the hunger, Festival of Caramel is designed to fulfill the eyes that are craving for something new and beautiful.

Today is like the other previous days for the team. The team is in preparation time, some are in the midst of dressing, some are in the midst of beautifying themselves. Their fancy clothes' today are mostly in the color of red. "Thanks. You come really on time," said someone to The Bright, Cheondoong who comes directly to the White Tent from Lavender House to give three boxes of Caramel candy which is specially made by G.O for the team. Cheondoong hurriedly returns as he bid goodbye to The Head of Festival.

This young man, who sits at the position as The Head of Festival, hurriedly gives the candies to the members that were designated before by him. Those caramel candies' warmth are embracing the metal boxes, giving signal that they're still fresh from the oven. Thin in the air, there's a faint of sweet scent and apple. "Is this apple candy?" asked the one who sneaks a peek to the boxes. He is looking really curious to it. "May I taste it?" asks him. "You shall not touch it, The Cherished one," answers the other who recieved the box, with a smile that means to . "Lay, Lay! Don't be so greedy with it!" replies this guy again.

It's Lay, the first head of Festival, the one who told the second head to not taste the candy. He is looking really young and fresh. Every word that he says sounded friendly and thoughtful. The members of Festival really adore and honor him. "When we will go, sir?" asks a member to him. He looks at his grey wristwatch, "Get ready at 10. 20 minutes to go, everybody!" said him loudly. How to mention Lay's name? It's The Honored.

Everyone's getting ready for the show. The make up has done, clothes have been worn nicely, and free candies are already on the hands of each member. The Festival won't be lively if there's no music, right?

Here’s the one who’s taking care of the music: With his beautiful and loud voice, he is really cherished by the members of the Festival. Lay has a lot of difficult time because of his hyper-side which is almost as worse as Mir in Lavender House. At least, Lay said, he didn’t scream and jump randomly. He is friendly and smiles a lot. Oh and also, he loves his brown hair a lot. And his name is Chen, who goes with The Cherished.

“10 minutes to—Chen, what are you doing?!” said Lay loudly when he notice that Chen already has his hand close to the candies. “Please, Lay? Please? Pleasepleasepleaseplease?”

“No. It isn’t for us. It’s for the children, you remember that, right?”

“A-alright… I can hold it if they are for the children,”

After those 10 minutes passed, the members of the Festival are going out from their tent to greet the visitors of the Wonderland who have waited for them. The Children are so happy when they pass and give them sweet caramel candies. The Adults are happy as well, they enjoy the music a lot. Lay is leading them on the front while Chen is singing on the back. He sings many Children song today.

They’re walking around in group to greet everybody who’s passing the main route inside the Wonderland and nobody able to leave their eyes from them. It’s also difficult to not spend some time to see them because they’re looking so eye-catchy.

And so it goes. They spend around 30 minutes to play and the other 30 minutes at 4 P.M later. They have two sessions everyday.

Time passes and finally, the night has come. The members except Lay and Chen have left the place to go home. The tent also has been cleaned and tidied up. Lay and Chen are comfortably sitting on the ground while sipping their warm lemon tea. “We’re doing well today, Manager?” asks Chen playfully. “Like usually. Nothing to worry of,”

“Oh then, do we have any Overnight Schedule tonight?” asks Chen again while sipping again. “It’s The Catastrophe’s turn with The Silent. And for session two— aish, I’m forget,”

“But you can assure that we don’t have any Overnight Schedule tonight, right?!”

“I can assure that like a hundred percent. Do not worry at all. Should I repeat? Do not worry at all!”

“Okay, sir. I believe you,”

Lay and Chen surely have a good day, today. They don’t have any Overnight Schedule, which mean that they will have a good sleep, peacefully. “Let’s return to the base, shall we?”

“Yeah. I’m hungry already,”

Those two stands up and then leaving the tent with peaceful heart and happy smiles all over their faces. They're lucky. Really lucky.

 

{phase 1-2: finished}