Pt.10

Love Story - a NU'EST fanfic (1 &2) [Finished/Abandoned]

~The next day,Minhyun went back to his house to get redy for school. He was going to talk to Ren but Ren had already left hoping he could get home before his mother woke up~

 

Mom: "what the hell were you thinking?! staying out all night,not answering my calls,not coming home!?"

 

Ren: "M-mom...I'm sorry,Minhyun and I were watching movies and fell sleep"

 

Mom: "nice try,I called Minhyun's mom last night to see if you were there but his parents are out of town and they said Minhyun called them and told them he was staying at Aron's. Minki,I know you were with Baekho"

 

~Ren froze for a second~

 

Ren: "I wasn't with Baekho"

 

Mom: "then who were you with?"

 

Ren: ".... I was at Minhyun's house...with JR"

 

Mom: "I told you to stay away from him! all he wants from you is ! and i did not raise my son to be a cheater."

 

Ren: "well it's to late,i've already cheated and i'm breaking up with Baekho. also,I haven't had with JR but I've had with Baekho. you know that sweet and caring image? it annoys me,so much!"

 

Mom: "when school is over,you better come straight home because you're grounded!"

 

~Ren walked out of the house and slammed the door behind him and went to school~

 

~at school,Ren was to busy texting JR so he didn't pay attention to what the teacher was saying~

 

~while class was having a break JR snuck in and him and Ren snuck off to the restroom~

 

Ren: "you're late,I almost started paying attention in class"

 

JR: "sorry,your mom called me and started yelling at me,luckily,Minhyun was there and told her he was with us all night and that he forgot to tell his parents that he wasn't going to stay at Aron's"

 

Ren: "did she believe it?"

 

JR: "yes but he couldn't help the problem you caused telling her you're not a anymore"

 

Ren: "yeah...I need to think before I speak.."

 

JR: "so,why am here?"

 

Ren: "because I missed you~" ~Ren pouted cutely~ "did you not miss me..?"

 

JR: "of course i missed you" ~JR leaned close and kissed him and Ren smiled happily~

 

Ren: "so...will you break up with Baekho for me?"

 

JR: "I knew there was a reason. Minki,you have to do it,it'll hurt him even more if you have someone else to do it for you"

 

Ren: "fine...i'll go break up with him"

 

~Ren walked to Baekho's class room knowing that's where he has lunch but what he saw,surprisingly made him mad~

 

~Baekho was making out with another guy~

 

Ren: "Baekho!" ~Ren yelled,he didn't know why he was mad~

 

Baekho: "Ren...Minki,I'm so sorry"

 

Ren: "good thing i was coming to break up with you huh? so what's your little tramps name?"

 

Baekho: "Minki.."

 

Ren: "Tell me,what's his name?"

 

Guy: " "his" name is Kevin and i'm not a tramp. I'm not the one who slept with Baekho the same day i met him"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

>:] AND YOU ALL THOUGT THIS WAS GOING TO BE JUST NU'EST *evil laugh*