Pt.1

Love Story - a NU'EST fanfic (1 &2) [Finished/Abandoned]

~Ren was walking to minhyun's house after school. Today was the last day of school before summer break started and Ren was going to be staying the night at Minhyun's house~

 

Ren: "I hope JR isn't there,I can't be around him for longer the a minute without acting like an idiot"

 

~he opened the door to Minhyun's house and sighed when he saw JR,Minhyun' brother,sitting in the living room watching t.v.~

 

JR: "oh hey,Minki. Minhyun isn't here yet he called and said he got in trouble for missing a class and had to stay later"

 

~Ren sighed "why must this happen to me?" He thought.~

 

Ren: "oh,okay..i'll just go wait for him in his room"

 

~just before Ren could move JR grabbed his arm,pulled him over to the couch and made him sit down~

 

JR: "why do you always go to a different room when it's just us together?"

 

~Ren tried hard not to look at him~

 

Ren: "um..no reason..I just thought you didn't want to be annoyed by me.."

 

~JR smiled sweetly and moved closer to Ren~

 

JR: "you're not annoying"

 

~Ren noticed JR moving closer and slowly moved away~

 

Ren: "really?.."

JR: "yeah..so tell me the truth,why do you always leave the room when we're alone?"

 

~Ren looked up at him and sighed~

 

Ren: "the truth?"

JR: "yes,of course"

 

~he started moving closer again~

 

Ren: "well i...um..." ~he sighed~ "I can't tell you"

 

~JR smiled sadly and nodded~

 

JR: "okay"

Ren: "i..i'm sorry.."

 

~JR patted his head~

 

JR: "it's fine cutie"

 

~Ren blushed a little when JR said that~

 

Ren: "why did you call me cutie?"

JR: "well,because you're cute"

Ren: "um...thanks.."

JR: "hey,do you want to watch a movie while we wait for minhyun since it'll be a while before he gets home?"

Ren: "sure" ~he smiled and nodded~ "what movie?"

JR: "you pick i'll go get some snacks"

Ren: "okay" ~he smiled and looked through the movies~

 

~JR walked into the kitchen and started to make some snacks~

 

Ren: "why am i so happy right now? Is it because i'm going to watch a movie with him...alone..with him..what if he tries to.." ~Ren shook his head before he could finish that thought~ "don't be such an idiot Ren,you might like him but there's no way he could like you in any other way other then as a friend"

 

~he sighed sadly at that thought,he knew it was true but part of him wished JR liked him as more the a friend even it was just a little bit.~

 

~JR walked back into the living room,he sat the snacks on the table and looked at Ren who looked like he was in deep thought. JR took advantage of the moment. He walked over to Ren,leaned down and kisses him softly on the lips. Surprisingly,Ren didn't push him away. He rapped his arms around JR's neck,pulled him closer and kissed back~

 

~JR pulled away and smirked~

 

JR: "so,want to tell me the truth yet?"

Ren: "not yet"

JR: "then give me a hint"

Ren: "a hint? Okay"

 

~Ren pulled him closer again and kissed him deeply~