List #2

My Favorite Fanfics of AFF

1.
Title:Re: encounters "Series of one shoots"
Author: Dino_Loves_Dorito
Groups: Super Junior
About: (It doesnt really says whats about but all i know is that its about a series of oneshoots of the SuperJunior pairings)

2.
Title:[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)
Author:rollingriceball
Groups: Super Junior
About: Because you, Kim Haneul are from a poor family in Mokpo, you will not be able to finish high school. Your grandpa, however, left you with an inhertance: a check to pay for an entire school year's tuition, payable to Seoul High School, one of the most prestigious high schools in the country. It would have been great, however... Seoul High is an all-boys school. 
And you are a girl.

3. 
Title:Secrets of the Piano
Author:ladydance123
Groups: EXO
About:"Don't worry... The piano will keep our secrets"
"May the melody seal our secrets then"
"Who knew that our sins would be covered by such harmony?" 
Let the piano hide the secrets in its melody, when the sounds mask the sins that are told... But the beautiful music that drags along... How can the secrets be held?

4.

Title:East Meets West
Author:primsat21
Groups: Super Junior
About: You, Jino Yoon, are the English-Korean female-acting-male heartthrob of the west side of AF Academy. Everyone loves you, and someone else. There is Cho Kyuhyun, the main heartthrob of the AF east side. You don't know each other yet, but somehow, sudden circumstances will lead the two of you to one path, adding another person in: Kim Yesung. Will you end up with one of them?

5.
Title: Look At The Stars
Author:SujuLoveNL
Groups: Super Junior
About: Kyuhyun and Donghae bought a house together in a small town. Once settled, new neighbors arrived. Their names are Hyukjae and Jongwoon. The 4 boys seemed to match pretty well, and it doesnt take long for the 4 boys to be very good friends. The only downside is that Hyukjae and Jongwoon have a little secret. 


I dont own any of this fanfics, i just want to make some lists of fanfics so that you guys can search them easily(?) ^^ xD