Final

Unexpected

Life use to be unexpected, that was his explanation about the fact that he was trapped in such a job. It was not like he hate his job, but he was sure that he could do better. He has studied confectionary about five years, and also he was a certified barista, and on top of all that he had gone to admin courses. He was sure he coul do more than work in such a coffe shop, and he was not just talking about himself. Jongdae and Minseok were also awsome baristas, Kyugsoo and Baekhyun were excelent bakers and  Chanyeol was the vitamin of the gruop. They all together could do more than work in this place were the owner refused to do any remodelation. But again he had never  talked that with his friends, he was not really brave to take the risk. 

And that was the reason why he was behind the counter of the coffe shop thinking in all the things he cuold do. Get a bigger place, put down nice tables and chairs,get a wide counter and a new coffe machine, and over all a huge kitchen, and then he woul take his friends with him to work together. He took a look around, Minseok and Jongdae were flirting near the coffe machine, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were kissing next to the kitchen`s door and Kyungsoo probably was in the kitchen decorating cupcakes. Suddenly the door`s bell bring him back to reality. 

"Good afternoon."  He greeted the clients with a smile. "The usual?"

"Yeah, please." A boy of tanned skin and pretty smile answered. "We will take a seat over there." The boy said while his friend who was blond with pale skin looked everywhere except to the counter. 

"Right away." He busied himself preparing one capuccino and one chai tea.

"Need help?"  Minseok asked. 

"No, it´s ok." He smiled when his friend returned to flirt with Jongdae. 

"Yah Baekhyun!" Kyugsoo came from the kitchen. "You moron come here and help me with the cakes." The male pulled Baekhyun away from Chanyeol. "And you go take the orders to the tables, you are supposed to be our waiter." Luhan laughged while Baekhyun was dragged to the kitchen and Chanyeol was left like a kicked puppy. 

"Here, take the order to the table." Luhan handed the tray to the taller. 

"Ok." The smile came back to his face. 

He observed while Chanyeol put down the order, sudenly the blond looked up and his gaze connected with Luhan`s. He smiled but the blond hurriedly looked away making him frown. 

"Don´t you think that kids come here really often?" Minseok´s voice from his right side startled him. 

"Well, I guess they like to study here." He answered pointing to the books on the table. 

"Really hyung?" Jongdae was at his left side. "I don´t think is for that."

"What are you talking about?" Chanyeol asked leaning in the counter.

"About why those kids come so often here." Minseik said. 

"They like the food and the service...?" The taller offered. 

"How can you be so oblivious?" Jongdae asked in desbelief. 

"What happen?" Baekhyun and Kyugsoo asked coming out of the kitchen. 

"You tell me that you know why those kids come here so often." Jongdae said rolling his eyes. Baekhyun gave a knowing smile. 

"Luhan hyung." Kyungsoo said shrugging his shoulders. 

"What?" Luhan asken not undertanding. "For me?" 

"Definitely." Baekhyun said and smiled when he caught certain blond staring at his oblivious hyung. "But maybe they come here for Soo too."

"That´s a lie!" The male with large eyes protested. 

"You have to admit that sometimes..." Before Baekhyun can finish his sentence Soo had caugh him in a head lock. The boys paid for their order and left and Luhan didn´t undertand that day why those kids went to often to the coffe shop. 

**

The day that he finally knoew why the boy went so often to the coffe shop it was already night. He was closing the place when a noise make him turn around. 

"Sorry." He calm down when he saw the blond boy. "I din´t mean to scare you."

"Don´t worry, but tell me, is not a little late for a coffe?" The blonde blushed. 

"I don´t come for that...I..." Out of nowhere a bouquet was presented to a very surprised Luhan. "I know we have not talk before and you dodn´t know my name... is Oh Sehun by the way, but I have been watching you... I mean I´m not a stalker... what I mean is... would you go out in a date with me?" The boy was very red and looket at Luhan waiting for an answer. Luhan was really surprised, but more than nothing he felt admiration for the boy who was brave enought to ask him a date, he himself was not so brave. "I understand if you don´t want...I..." The blonde said when Luhan dind´t answered. But then the older took the flowers and smiled. 

"I would love to go on a date with you, my name is..."

"Luhan" the boy answered. "I know because you have a tag with your name ans I have listened how the others call you at the coffe shop." He explained. Luhan smiled again. 

"So...Whera are we going?"

**

"I was right." Jongdae said proud of himself. "I knew it was because Luhan."

"Yah, Soo and I also knew that that was the reason." Baekhyun protested. 

Luhan was so nervous to pay attention to his friends that were currently arguing. His nervs were so much that everytime the door´s bell sounded indicating that a new costumer have entered the shop he gave a jolt. Finally the door opened showing a smiling blonde that walk to the counter. 

"Ready to go?" The handsome blonde asked to the deer eyed older.

"Yae, I just need to change my clothes, I´ll be back in aminute." The boy rushed to the employer´s room while his friends surrounded the younger. 

"So, you are Sehun, right?" Jongdae asked. 

"Yeah." The blonde was really nervous right now.

"It´s a good thing that you have invited Luhan hyung to a date." Baekhyun siad. 

"We just want to make sure that you will treat him right." That was Soo who looked Sehun intently.

"Yeah. I will."

"Good, because if you break his heart..." Minseok started.

"We will break you all your face." Chanyeol finished the sentence. All were just about to laugh because the scared face of Sehun when Luhan came out the employer´s room.

"Ready, we can... What are you doing?" He asked when onbserved his friends around Sehun. 

"Nothing. We just were making clear some things with the kid." Jongdae said with a smirk patting Sehun´s back. Luhan just rolled his eyes. 

"Don´t pay them attention. We will go now." He took Sehun hand and both rush out the coffe shop. 

They went to the park where a exposition was taking place. There were games and food. They walked over the place talking and laughing. Sehun was surprised whern he found out that Luhan was older than him. Sehun was 19. Actually they have a lot of fun, and for some unknown reason Luhan ended telling Sehun all the plans he had been thinking about. 

"That sounds awsome hyung." The blonde said. "When are you doing them?"

"Maybe never." Luhan said with a sigh.

"Why?"

" I... don´t think I´m enough brave. They are good plans but I don´t know if they are gonna work."

"I think they would. Ans I think you are brave." Luhan looked up to the boy who was gave him a really cute eye`s smile.

"Thanks."

"Hyung, do you think I can hold your hand?" The brown haired man smiled while holding the blonde´s hand and then he pulled him to gave him a soft kiss in the lips. He felt happy... and a little braver. 

**

A month after more or less, the same time he have been dating Sehun, Luhan finally put on march his plans, and he was sure it was because certain blonde. 

"Ready to go hyung?" Sehun asked the boy in the counter. 

"Yeah, I´m jus goint to change my clothes." And with that he went to the employer´s room.

"How have you been kiddo?" Jongdae asked while preparing a capuccino. 

"Good I guess, thaks for asking hyung." Jongdae noticed certain boy spying form the door´s kitchen. 

"Where is Jongin?" 

"Sick, he didn´t come to school today."

"Hope he get well soon." Minseok said putting down a coffe in the couenter. "Chanyeol, take it to table 5."

"Some one miss him here."  said Baekhyun and suddenly a crash of frets was here from the kitchen. 

"He will be glad knowing that." Sehun said smiling. 

"I´m ready, let´s go." Luhan was done changing. He took Sehun hand drgging him out.

"See you hyungs! Where we going?" He asked Luhan while been dragged in the street. 

"I dit it, Sehunnie. I find a perfect place for a coffe shop." The older said brightly smiling, and Sehun was really happy for him.

"That`s incredible hyung." 

The place was a huge local near the commercial and bussines zone from Myungdong. It was perfect not just for a coffe shop but also for a restaurant. Kyungsoo and him cooked really well, and even Chanyeol who was unable to cook anything sweet surprisingly cooked well. Obvios the place needed some repairs but with a good invertion surely it wiil be a grat sucess. 

"What do you think? Do you like it?" Luhan asked. 

"Yeah, I think is great." The blond smile. "Will you buy it?"

"I alreqady paid half the price.  I wanted to show you before... ask to the guys if they want to come and work with me. Do you think they want?" 

"Sure they will. And even I want to work here, surely you will need more waiters." Luhan put his arms around Sehun neck and kissed him. He was really happy with the place but more than anything for Sehun. 

**

"I´m in." Jongdae said when Luhan finally told them his plan.

"Me too." Minseok said. 

"Count with us." Chayeol said while back hugging Baekhyun.

"Me too." Kyugsoo was the last.

"Thanks guys." Luhan was really excited about the whole situation.

So all moved to the new coffe shop, included Sehun and Jongin who asked to be waiters in the new place. The remodelation will take some time, but by doing themselves they will save some money, and his estate agent for some reason make them a discount in the price if his boyfriend and him could have free lunchs for a year, they agreeded. 

"Such a beauty." Jongdae said really excited while looking at the new coffe machine.

"Can´t wait to use it." Minseok also said.

"Well then do it." Chanyeol grunted. " I will kill for a coffe." 

That day they have finished to fix the kitchen, the only thing left to do was to paint the front part of the shop. 

"What color shoul we use?" Baekhyun asked sipping his coffe. 

"If we paint white with some other colors we can save in the electric bill." Jongdae said. "And also white is Luhan´s favorite color." All agreeded. 

"And how the place is going to be named?" Jongin said munching a cokie. 

" Maybe XOXO?" Kyumgsoo suggested. 

"Why?" Minseok asked confused. 

"Well it meas hugs and kisses and..." Jongdae answered. "Is what usually those two do." He pointed where Baekhyun and Chanyeol were kissing not minding what theirs friends said. 

Soon the front was ready. Tables and chair were put down and also some sofas. The wood counter was polished and cokies and cakes filled the cabinets. 

**

The open day of the "XOXO Coffe" came, and their first client was his estate agent.

"Good morning, Sungmin hyung." Luhan greeted the black haired man. 

"Good morning. This place looks awsome." The man said looking aroud. " I woul take an expresso, please."

"Wait a minute." Luhan prepared the beverage. " Here you are.But..." Luhan was confused when Sungmin handed him money for his coffe. 

"The deal was for the lunchs." Sungmin gave him the money and after he took a sip fromhis coffe. "Really good. See you at lunch time, sure Kyuhyun is gonna love this place." 

Little by little the place was filled with clients. All were really relieved when Sehun and Jongin came to help Chanyeol with the tables. When they closed they were really tired but also really contented. 

"Thanks." Sehun said to Luhan who just prepare him a coffe. 

"I will make one for you." Luhan said to Jongin who just nodded. 

"Thanks hyung" Jongin said when Luhan handed him his coffe. "Kyungsoo hyung, coul you give me one of your chocolate brownies?" 

"Su...sure." The older was sudenly red. 

"Thak hyung, they are delicous." Kyungsoo nodded. All were expecting to one of them to give the first step but nothing else happened. 

"Then I think is time to leave." Baekhyun said barely awake in Chanyeol´s arms. All agreeded and call it night. 

**

Life coul be unexpected, Luhan was thinking while preparing a coffe that put down in a tary along with a slice of cake, Chanyeol took the tray right away. He didý expect that a date with certain blonde would give him the courage to go ahead with his dreams, and surely he didný expect that such blonde will be the love of his life. He observed Sehun who was attending a table, their eyes make contact and both smiled. The youger walked to the counter and tenderly kissed Luhan over it. 

"Thanks" Luhan whispered before kissing Sehun agian.

"You paid me to do it." 

"Not for attending tables, silly." Luhan snickered. "Thanks for give me confidence, for being her with me, for... being you. I love you, I really do. Thanks." Sehun smiled and kissed Luhan again.

"I love you too." And another kiss, they started to lool like Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "You know, today is the day."

"Really?" Luhan´s deer eyes sparkle with exciment.

"Yeah, look." Jongin with a bouquet walked to the kitchen looking really nervous. And after ome moment the loud sound of frets falling were heared. "I think it go well." Sehun said. 

"Sungmin hyung and Kyuhyun hyung are here. Go to attend them." Sehun nodden and with a last kiss to the older he headed to the indicated table. 

Luhan liked that life was unexpected, because now he was with his friend in this awsome place and with his loved one, Sehun.