Fate?

the proposal

In a while, the party will be starting. Jihyo smiled as Jong kook got the food ready.last time, when they were still dating, he would have refused to let her order fried chicken and pizza, guess people change after being a parent! Jong kook slipped the packet of seeds to her hand. Jihyo giggled happily as she noticed the packet of seeds,"yeobo~ thank you!" Jong kook gave out a little smile before he went to organise the party. Jihyo went to the gardens to plant the delicate seeds. Jihye looked at her mom as she pouted."omma, why do jihoon has many friends while I'm alone." Jihyo smiled gently as she put the seeds into Jihye hands which went to drop the seeds into the fertile soil.

"Even though you are alone, you are not lonely. And that's alright. So go and make some friends! I'm sure there will be one , no matter what." Jihyo cracked a tiny grin as Jihye pumped up and declared that she would make a friend today! 

Everyone had arrived and jihoon happily welcomed his friends. Being a shy girl, Jihye barely got a word out as everyone played games. However, that's when everyone got nastier once Jihoon went to be the seeker for hide and seek. " Useless freak..." " no one will be your friend." The kids all laughed at Jihye. Jihye wanted to cry but she swallowed the lump in and went off to the garden where her brother would probably find her. Unknown to her, jihoon had saw everything and he, being a brother angrily stormed off to his friends and shouted at them not to ever call his sister like that. "No one calls my sister a freak! She is pretty and nice!" Jong kook heard noises and he rushed down to see jihoon tearing angrily at his friends. Jong kook patted jihoon head, and told the kids off. Jong kook told the kids to continue playing while he told jihoon softly," I know the feeling of protecting your sister. You did great. She needs some time alone okay? Go on and play."

Tears dripped down as jihye cried. Suddenly a hand patted her shoulder. Stunned, she turned her head over and saw a boy. "Aren't you? The new neighbour...?" "I'm johyun" he cut her words. "What happen? Why you cry?" Jihye wailed loudly as she cried out,"No one likes me! I'm a useless  freak!I'm always alone! Unless my twin brother let me sit beside him at lunch, I will be alone!" "No you are very nice.Why you feel bad. You have a right to be loved! You are so pretty..." "really?" "REALLY!"

Jihye broke into a fit of giggles," my first time hearing someone else other than my family members telling me I am pretty!" Johyun smiled," you make me feel happy once you smile!" "Besides, how did you come here?" "I climbed the fence. " johyun replied as a matter of fact. Jihye giggled as she demanded to be taught how. Pretty soon, jihye was laughing happily on the fence with johyun. 

"Doesn't that remind you of us?" Jihyo giggled happily as she pointed at the 2 happy children. "Hmm... I like to think so too!" Jong kook laughed. The party had ended a while ago and the exhausted Jihoon had slept in a matter of seconds. "Don't you think we should give them a dongsaeng? " Jong kook raised a eye brown as he flipped Jihyo over on the bed. "Yah! No! Jihye hasn't slept yet!!!" "Well, the neighbour ajumma had called to ask for permission for jihye to sleep over at the her house...so..?" Jihyo giggled as Jong kook covered themselves with a blanket.

" Yah! Stop tickling me!" " why not? "Jong kook teased before his mouth was sealed. Jihyo kissed him deeply before pulling away with a smug look. Jong kook pouted as he whined," I don't care! Tonight we need to have some more mini us!" Jihyo kissed him softly as she snuggled into his arms with a tiny smile.

×××

Hello~ and if you are thinking this was a crappy update, I agree!!! I'm so sorry, it's kinda difficult for me to think of good stuff... I will be ending this story soon...:'( I might do some more fanfics and I will inform u all here *shameless author here... ^^ anyways cya soon~~~♡