Final.

Silence Romance

Both your eyes and jaws gawked wide when his face registered your vision.

And no, what surprised you the most not his presence on the stage. What shocked you the most was the fact that your beloved man in the world had the corners of his lips curled up.

 

 

He was smiling.

 

 

You felt the whole word was spinning; as his smile beamed into you sweetly. Without you realized, your eyes started to grow warm and you lost your ability to breathe.

Leo stared at you then took a deep breath. And then he did it; the man of your love started singing.

Link: VIXX - Love Letter ) *please play this song as the background song ^^

 

Even if I’m not a good talker, please understand me

I will tell you all of the truth that I’ve been keeping

Do you remember the day we first met?

Your pretty lips smiled at me

 

His voice was soft and sweet, it was wonderful, filled with soul and sending warmth to your heart. You were drowned to his gentle voice, as you couldn’t take your eyes off of him.

 

I wanna be with you, always from a step behind you

Don’t forget there’s a person who will protect you

After I met you, I found something to do

It is to make you smile all day, every single day

 

Touched by his voice might be an understatement since you were beyond amazed over his performance. How his slender fingers beautifully played the piano and how passionate he was while he was singing sending you to heaven. Unconsciously, you stood up and walked to the stage, approaching the man in front of you.

You stood right beside him, staring at his emotional face as he sang the song full-heartedly for you. Leo then looked at you while singing and you still couldn’t believe he showed you a smile. A wide smile appeared on your face too and you watched him in awe until he finished the song.

Leo went silent for a few seconds before he looked up at you then flashed you a gentle smile. “Thank you for coming…”

You were still in your disbelief-mode, couldn’t believe with what he just did at you. “Y-you… you are s-smiling…”

His smile went even wider and he got up, towering you with his tall height. “You are the one who makes me smile…”

You felt butterflies on your stomach and you were at loss to form words. Leo grabbed both of your hands then looked deeply into your eyes.

___… Forgive me… I know I can’t be romantic like other guys did… I know I don’t talk much… I know I’d done nothing but disappoint you…”

Leo bit his lower lips before he continued, “I know I was a jerk all this time and I’ve been the worse boyfriend ever…”

You felt the corner of your eyes stung as he said those words. Sincerity was what you could see from his eyes at that very moment, a teardrop escaped from your eyes.

Leo ran his thumb to wipe your tears then talked again. “And I am sorry… for everything. I didn’t mean to hurt you, ___… It’s just—”

Pink shades appeared on his chubby cheek as he averted his gaze to his feet. “—I am scared… It’s hard for me to talk with people… I know I shouldn’t be like this, but I just can’t… Maybe this has been my nature and I-I probably can’t change it… yet…”

He lifted his face again and weakly smiled. “But I know I should change to be a better person for you… A better man for my girlfriend… A better boyfriend for ___…” He began to caress your cheek with his big-warm hand and looked at you with his blushing face.

You didn’t know what to say as you kept crying in front of him. No words could describe how you felt right now. You were happy and relieved at the same time. It felt like all the weights on your shoulder have been lifted up in instance, leaving your body free from all the stress and frustration you felt all this time. You were afraid you might fall soon since your legs went weaker second by second because of his words, so you initiatively gripped on his shirt tightly.

“From now on… I will—I promise, I will talk more…” Leo’s face reddened as he continued, “I will try my best to show my f-feelings to you…” He looked down as you could see his ears turned red like a ripened tomato. “About how I feel… what I want to d-do… Everything… I will let you know—everything…”

You nodded at his confession. You knew it better than anyone how hard it has been for Leo to talk what inside his mind. You were aware that he wasn’t the open-type, and you knew it didn’t because he won’t, but because he can’t.

Leo bit his lips then awkwardly cleared his throat. “It’s not that I don’t care for you… I care for you so much more than my own life. I can sacrifice anything for you… I never want to hurt you, but I’m so stupid that I keep hurting you… I’m… sorry…”

Shaking your head, you finally have the strength to utter words back to him. “N-no… Leo, I’m the one who was selfish… I want you to understand me, yet, I don’t understand you at all…”

More tears fell down from your eyes and you felt Leo cupped your face with both of his hands. “The blame is on me… Look, I even make you cry…”

What he did next left you speechless. Instead of wiping your tears with his thumb, Leo leaned it and landed a soft peck under your eyes. He kissed your tears away before he moved to kiss your eyelid, up to your forehead.

“Don’t cry… I promise I will never make you cry again…”

His action made you cried more. You couldn’t hold your emotion anymore and pulled Leo into a tight hug, burying your face into his sturdy chest. Leo released a soft chuckle and patted your back, whispering you “don’t cry” and “I’m sorry” continuously.

Minutes passed by and you finally calmed down. You pulled away from Leo with puffy eyes and sniffled back your tears. A warm smile appeared on his face as he noticed your swollen eyes. “Don’t ever cry again… It hurts me even more…”

His voice came out really soft, you barely heard it, but you were glad that he finally be able to let out what’s inside his mind. “I won’t…”

“That’s m-my girl…” Leo caressed your hair then leaned in again to peck your forehead.

You could feel your legs weaken and you were about to melt anytime soon. He just said I-I am ‘his’ girl… Oh my God—is this a dream? He even kissed my forehead twice…

“Feeling better?” Leo rubbed the back of his neck while his other hand held your wrist. You replied with a hum and the guy named Jung Leo smiled again.

“By the way… I’m sorry if the boys… umm… hurt you on your way here…”

You immediately chuckled and raised an eyebrow at him. “That’s okay. Just… no more playing kidnapping in the future, okay?”

“That’s actually N’s idea and not mine…” Leo tried to defend himself and you shook his head at him.

“I know… But you agreed with him, didn’t you?”

“Uhh… I-I…” Leo’s face turned panic and you laughed because of his cute expression.

“Don’t you know how many times I screamed until my throat hurts? It scared me so much…” You rubbed your neck, faking it was hurt so bad, making your boyfriend’s face turned pale.

“I’m s-sorry! I’m really sorry!” He looked down, cursing himself under his breath, but you quickly cupped his face to make him looked at you.

“But I’m okay now… You don’t have to be sorry… In fact, I’m glad you planned this…”

Leo bit his lips, trying to hide his smile, “Yeah… I’m glad too… “ Leo then gently put a strain of your hair behind your ears and gazed into your eyes. “I’m glad that you are here now…”

“Thank you, Leo…” You grinned at him and the boy nodded in response.

“I… I will do my best to talk more starts from now…” He smiled shyly, trying to hide his blushing front.

“You don’t have to force yourself… But I know you can do it. I believe in you…”

Leo gave you another breath-taking smile then rummaged his hand to his pocket. “Oh, wait. I have something for you…”

You titled your head and looked at him in confusion. But when you saw a small box on his hand, your mouth opened wide and stared at him with big eyes.

“I hope it’s not late…” He put the small object on your palm then smiled. “Happy birthday ___…”

You stared at the box as if it has a head then back staring at your boyfriend with both eyes opened wide. “W-what’s this?”

Leo titled his head innocently and blinked his eyes. “A birthday present…?”

“N-no… I mean—you never gave me something like this on my birthday…”

“Is it wrong? I want your birthday to be special this year…” Leo answered you back then motioned you to open the box. “Open it…”

You moved your fingers to open the ribbon that wrapped around the box, before you pushed open the small rectangular object only to have your eyes almost fell from its socket.

 

“Oh my God—Leo—this is—”

 

 

Inside the box, laying a beautiful ring.

 

 

 

“I hope you like it…” Leo’s face turned red again as he then took the box from you.

“Once again… Happy birthday, ___…”

You told him that you didn’t want to cry anymore, but you couldn’t hold back your tears any longer. You were tearing up once again in front of Leo as you clutched into his shirt tightly, letting out all of your mixed emotion inside. You never thought Leo would do something like this to you. Everything he did today was beyond your expectation, and for that, you didn’t know how to thank him.

Leo took the ring out then grabbed your right hand, tenderly sliding the ring into your finger. His face formed a smile when he saw it fitted perfectly on your finger. “Phew… I was afraid that it wouldn’t fit… Thank God, it did.”

You wiped your tears then stared at the shiny object wrapped around your middle finger. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw how pretty it is on your hand. “This is so beautiful… Thank you, Leo…”

“A birthday girl shouldn’t thank the person who gave her birthday present, though…”

Leo joked and you couldn’t hold back your smile. “Well… I still need to thank my boyfriend for the most awesome birthday present I ever had…”

“Expect more to come, then…” He let out a giggle and you looked at him with an amused expression.

“Okay, keep your words, then…”

“Anyway, if you want to thank your boyfriend for the wonderful birthday present… don’t you think words aren’t enough…?” Leo smirked and you blinked at him.

“What do you mean?”

He leaned in to you closer before stopped right inches away from your face. You held your breath as you stared at him in shock. The boy’s smirk went wider as he whispered softly to your lips.

“I mean this—”

Before you could react, his plump lips have occupied yours. Your mind went blank almost immediately as you could see invisible fireworks appeared on top of your head. His soft lips kissed you deeper and you closed your eyes in response, feeling your body has been taken to heaven.

Leo pulled your body closer and wrapped his built arms around your waist, savoring your lips even deeper. You were wishing the time could just stop as you sneaked your arms to his neck, pulling him closer to you.

The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes before Leo pulled away while panting. He then stared lovingly at your eyes, showering you with love through his stare.

 

 

“I love you…”

 

 

 

A bright smile appeared on your face as you replied him, “I love you too, Leo…”

 

 

 

 

Leo showed you his flawless smile before he captured your lips once more.

 

 

 

 

--------END-------

 

 

“I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.”

– Josephine Angelini

 

 



 

YEAYYYYY!!! That's the end of "Silence Romance" !! *throws confetti*

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS LEO SHORT FIC !! <3 /sends virtual hugs to all readers/

 

I am sooooo happy for all the subbcribers, comments & upvotes! *sobs*

I hope all of you love this story and also the ending =]

 

And I hope all of you awesome readers will love this guy more & more!

(here, accept jung leo)

(keep him safe and sound guys)

See you on another short fiches! :D /sends virtual hugs/

Once again, thank you so much for everything! Love you all!!

Much love,

 

jesshime.