He, whose name is ...

Who

Title: Who
Pairing: Junhyung/Yoseob

Fiction Type: Fanfic/Oneshot/AU(not based on reality situation)

Author's Note: One of my best. Best Friends or Brothers or "U noe what". Up to your imagination to decide which. Pics credits to Google.
Description: Yoseob needs that someone in his life. But does he himself know who would it be? Because its been awhile since that person left. He's waiting for that person to come back, to know
for sure.

Refering to the pic below, Yoseob is on the right whereas Junhyung is on the left.


 
sobeast_junseob_by_saetenshi-d3iog06.jpg
 
 
 

It's raining again.

 
Gloomy weather has always keep Yoseob indoors.The house would surely be "lights-off" and unoccupied if the sun stop hiding behind those puffy grey clouds, pouring lights of crimson gold all over the place. It was cold inside. A reason why Yoseob was wearing the XXL white jacket. Someone bought him that size thinking that it will look cute on that brunette head guy. Well it did. He's alone at home. Always.Actually he had been living in that small apartment for almost 5 years. Yes, since he was sixteen years old.
His parents had successfully turned their dreams into reality. Both had this dream since they were in their teenage years. They became such popular singers, persuing their dreams as far as possible until they did not realize a son of theirs living in loneliness on the other side of the world. No, they are embarrassed to leak the fact that they had a son living in the shadow as it will relate to their past filled with pains in poverty- an issue that they thought would bring shame. It had been five years since they've seen each other.
Bearing with the chill atmosphere in the apartment ,Yoseob made himself a cup of hot chocolate.
I still remember the first taste, the ones you make were unique.Its like.. its filled with something which I think..love
He took a sip and he felt warmth slowly spread over his body. He went back to his study room and sat down in front of his table - which was facing the clear glass pane window. Clear raindrops on the glass seems like tears flowing to him. Every time it rains, he felt like having the lights off and preferred to be in the dark. He felt down, sad ,miserable. It was as if something had drained out his energy and left him weak. He.. he didn't know why. Once, he stopped sipping and put it slowly by the side. He took a pen and a well-decorated book with felt, stickers, pins, craft stuff and positioned it right in front of him on the table. He had a last glance at the window-its still dark and gloomy- and sighed before he started spilling words in his diary...
I know its a normal day today
Everything was as usual
My wake up time,
My bathing time
My breakfast time
Everything.
But something feels different when I'm writing these words
It felt like as if I'm missing someone
Someone whom I dearly fell in love with it's kinda that kind of feeling(Somekind)
Someone who was always there when I'm feeling down
Someone who was always there beside me
Someone whom i always talked to
Someone whom I shared my ups and downs with
Someone who shared their happiness and laughters with me
Someone who will never leave me out
Someone who always comfort me during my gloomy days, with warmth
Someone who always understand who I am and my feelings
Someone who always know what my thoughts were going to be
Someone who will never leave me
Someone who cared and loved me
Someone who knows how to warm my heart
Someone who knows how to make me smile in any situation
Someone who never like to see me cry
Someone who understands me completely
Someone who pulled me out from the world called loneliness, darkness.
And that someone who always make everything seem okay ..
...its not here beside me right now. The actual thing is..I don't know who that "someone" is. Who's the " someone" that will provide me with all that? Because, I've never fell in love before..I think.. Who am I missing really?..
Hesitantly, he put his pen down. He read what he had written again - pretending it was someone's work and giving comments and questions to himself. His evocation ended in the sudden as he heard a knock on his apartment door. He wasn't expecting anyone or a visit at this gloomy hour. He got up and dragged himself to the door. Slotting the keys in he turned to unlock the door. The door opened and a spring smile spread across his face. He embraced the man as tears trickled down his delicate cheeks. Its been a while and he felt like staying in that warmth forever. The other man doesn't seem to mind either.
" How have you been? It's been awhile." Yoseob sobbed as a blow of relief spread in his heart.
" I'm alright. I finished my work as quickly as possible and took the earliest flight home. I was worried about you being lonely . I can't bear to leave you here all alone for a week, so yeah.. I came home early. Are you okay? You're not hurt or something are you? Have you eaten? " He inquired worriedly as he pulled the hug apart and locked his eyes into Yoseob's.
" I'm..I'm fine. I'm relieve your back at the right time." Yoseob immediately wiped his wet cheeks in embarrassment as he looked away towards the window.
" Well, I'm here now. I'll erase your gloom away." He chuckled.
" Haha. Junnie, let's eat. I'm hungry."
"I knew it. Hey, since its been awhile, what if I do the cooking? "
" Of course ! Sure! I missed your cooking alot." He beamed.
" Well,you know I need help right? "
" Of course Junnie..um.. go on to the kitchen first. I'll be there in a moment"
" Okay, be quick. I'm starving too.."
Both of them burst into laughter when they heard their stomachs growling together. When Junhyung left to the kitchen, Yoseob went back into his room. This time, he knew how to complete it.
A moment later
I've just realized It was him
He, who cared for me
He, who loved me
He, who always misses me
(Well, even though he doesn't tell me, I know)
He, whose name is Yong Junhyung
He, whose real name is Yong JaeSoon
He, Who had been living with me
since almost five pleasant years...
tumblr_li9w3035Hx1qbej09.gif
 
It was on the day they had a concert filled with thousands of fans.
The other members planned a surprised birthday party for Junhyung.
With courage, he revealed a secret even the other members didn't know.
His real name was Yong Jaesoon, Not Yong Junhyung.
Hoped you enjoyed reading. Pardon the errors like grammars and stuff haha.
byee. Thank you for reading!
tumblr_lyncjjBFNY1r4dnovo11_250.gif