Secret Place

Secret Story : Secret Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Changmi-ah, palli ireonaa.” Minri hit my with pillow to make me wake up. I just sleep 3 hours, why she should wake me in this hour.

“What time now??” i asked her in my lazy tone and shake my hair. Ugh.. so lazy ~

“It’s already 6.45 o’clock paboo.. Palli or i will leave u. Be ready on 5 minutes , your boyfriend already wait on lobby’s dorm.” Minri said and hit mw for the last time, this girl.. ckckck like to use her violence.

“He is not my boyfriend, it’s just friend. “ i said and pick my uniform then go to the bathroom.

 

“ 5..4..3..2...” Minri count down.

“Finish !!” i said and go out from bathroom.

“You just finished bath, not all, 1 minute for comb your hair and all your things, Chanmi.” She said and tie her shoes.

“Arraso arraso.” I said and finish it all not until 1 minute.

“Kajja, in 7 minute the bell will ring.” She said and drag me from our dorm. On lobby, that boy already waiting, why he like to do this thing everyday...

“Why you so take so long..” he said and walk beside me. Minri just play with her phone, i bet she just message her boyfriend, that one-line-boy, Sunggyu. Why i call he like that? Because when we saw his eyes it just one line.. ckkc how small..

 “I just sleep 3 hours,pabo.” I said to Woohyun, my childhood friend.. Or i should call him, stalking-friend. Why? You will know it later.

“Pabo call pabo.” Minri said in small voice.

“I hear it, Minri..” i said and let it go..

“I bet you watch some variety shows.” Woohyun said, then when he saw some girls not far from him, he will wave his hand and smile like.. clown(?)

“Whatever. Okay we arrive, bye Minri ~” i said and enter my class with Woo still beside me.. Why should i in same class with Woo, i choose Minri better than him.

***

Break time.

When the bell rang, i just stand up from my chair and go with some books, i just want to practice again in my secret place, nobody know about it cause they would bother me.

"Ya, ya eodiga?" Woohyun asked me when break time. He follow me with his bread on his mouth.

"Why you like to know?" This person ckckck am i hen? why he always follow me when it was break time. I know we are childhood friend, but i am not a hen !

"I bored you know it too right, Changmi." he still follow me. I stopped and looked to him.

"You have basketball club right? And i hate when you followed me, your fans would think we have some relationship, but we not Woo. Stop following me like chick okay !" i said and left him behind. 

"You shouldn't said that, pabo" he said in small voice.

 

I hope he don’t follow me, i don’t want someone know, it’ll be so embarassing. If Woo know, he will mocking me, and tell all his friends in basket club.. It just make me die because of shame. Okay, i’m arrived. Maybe some song can help me not thinking about bad thing..

 

“Ah, so she go here everyday..” someone whispered.

***

“Woohyun-ah !” Sungjong shout and run to Woohyun.

“What’s wrong Jong?”

“All waiting for you. They want to talk to you.” Sungjong explain to him.

“Arraso..” Woohyun said and go to place where all waiting for him.

***

“Is someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter