Romeo

A Story Of True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So min is going to Hyun Joong’s house to return his phone,he closes the door on her, but his mom comes and asks who is it she see’s So Min and is shocked.She invites her and So min inside and So min refuse and says I onlycame to return his phone since I saw it fallen by the car.His  mom tells Hyun Joong to drop her outside, they leave and Hyun Joong mom says the same face and she is confused.Hyun Joong tells So Min she can leave,So Min says what do u think of yourself, he says you shouldn’t worry about that.You could have returned my phone tomorrow at college,you came here to spy on me, So min says if I wanted to spy on you,I could have gone through your phone but I didn’t .He gets pissed and says you went through my phone,she says you don’t have to worry aboujt that..and she walks off..

 

Tae Hee’s parents talkabout Hyun Joong family buying the old house..He tells Tae Hee’s mom that they bought half the property,they are really wealthy and rich.Her mom talks about Panchi’s Boyfriend Danish, how he is poor and the dad saystell him to come meet me I will get him in my business and if he wants I’ll open a separate business for him..

 

So Min is studying her lines for the play and Woo Bin comes to help her, he actually flirting with her. He says we should start the rehearsals from the kissing scenes and she says lets start from Romeo’s death scene and they head inside.Woo Bin says the Romeo of the city,everyone likes him but this one girl who doesn’t even looks at him is making him crazy. Woo Bin says tell me So Min says this line is wrong these lines are not of this play.And all the students start laughing.

Hyun Joong comes to the drama club and says I came to join the play.Panchi says a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter