Source of Happiness [1/2]

Source of Happiness.

Mr.Lee was burning in anger when he saw his son was not in the bed again.''That kid is seriously gonna get it!''

~~~

''Well we will let you go for now.But the very next time you came here without a permission.We'll kill you!'' Sungmin knew it was forbidden to go to that place.Who would  go to a place with a full of thieves? He knew it was wrong to always clampsed his hand together while enjoying watching them throwing money in the air.Like they are showering with it.Sungmin thinks that its a precious scene cause its like when they do that.Their faces is covered with a wide smile.Which sungmin always wanted to see when meeting people.He thought its precious as gem! Sungmin is not selfish.Even though his dad is a spy.He never dare to tell him that he always seeing a bunch of criminals.He knew his father got connection with the police around the city.But he just couldn't budge to break those thieves happiness.Even though that bunch of thieves are already.Well always stealing someone's happiness.In short stealing money!

''Its really a nice scene to see all of you enjoying your time in the middle of the night.I'm glad!'' The intruder exclaimed smiling widely pulling something from his back pocket.One of the thieves pointed a finger on sungmin.''He got a gun!Hurry and pack the money!'' came a loud voice and bunch of retreating sounds can be heard.Sungmin finally pulled out the thing in his back pocket.''I never knew they are allergic with lollipops.'' he sighed and stomped his foot.He just decided to go home.He sneaked up for nothing.He pouted and for the last time he glance at the thieves hideout.There's still many money left.He turned his heels to exit the place.

And Again.He mumbled.''I'm not selfish.I will not take that money.They might go back!'' He chirped and run home.

~~~

Sungmin groaned.How can he enter their house in a proper way? He obviously knew that his father is waiting for him.The light was on when he's about to enter quietly.He can't just be superman to fly into his room.That was impossible.He sighed and straighten himself cause he was just about to witness and hear his father nonstop blabbling about nonsense things that worse than her mother.He sighed hard.

''You know that you might get killed outside! I already told you its dangerous! Why can't you just listen?'' came like a canon who exploaded when he rolled the doorknob.

I'm dead!

He slowly walked towards his father and greeted him. ''I'm just wandering outside.No harm done.And i came back alive right dad?'' he said slowly.

''Wandering outside? You're out of your mind! Everyday in the middle of the night.Your sneaking out! Don't you know its dangerous!'' Mr.Lee said once again carefully checking his son's body if he's hurt somewhere.Sungmin just sighed and pushed his dad's hand away from his body.''Dad you know that you and mom are always forbidding me from going outside.You know that you can't keep me in this house forever.I have no friends.I barely talk to people.And you know my tutor is getting tired of me right?'' He desperately said.Mr.Lee just sighed.''Son you know that we are just being careful.This world right now is not same as before.There's many bad people whos also wandering around like your doing everynight.We just want you to be careful okay?and i know we can't keep you forever but until we are still alive.You will follow what we said because we knew better.And don't worry if your tutor is getting tired of you.We'll hire a new one.'' Mr.Lee smiled and kissed his son's forehead.

''Go to bed and don't sneak out again.'' Mr.Lee smiled and leave his son who just stared at the blank space in their living room.

''Sorry appa.I just wanted to be happy.'' he sighed and climbed upstairs.Thinking on how to get his family to go on a mall or maybe a vacation is a good idea.

 

~~~

 

''Sungmin-ah are you okay?'' a feminine face showed up.

''I'm okay heechul-ah.It just that i wanted to go outside.'' he muled and sip on his mango juice not looking on heechul's outpit.Cause its dazzling colorful outpit that always blinds his vision every single day.

Heechul is 19 years old who is a working student.People said he's weird and gay.Well heechul is not really weird even though he wore dazzling colorful clothes every single day.It doesn't disturbed him though.He is just being himself.He tried to convinced people around him to believe in that fact.But it didn't go well so he just stop pestering them and continuing being fabulous himself.But he can't denied the fact that he's gay.Well he have a hot boyfriend so they need to off.The people who kept on spreading rumors about him need to get a life.And yes he's sungmin's tutor literally.

''I know you kept on saying that to my face.Every single day but i'm sorry i just can't kidnapped you even just a seconds.Your dad might kill me and fire me.So how can i live right?'' the feminine guy frowned and hug sungmin.Which sungmin returned.

''I know that but i will be honest.Well its not like i'm getting tired of you.It just that i wanted to hear different voices,which is from outside cause i barely hear it.'' 

''Don't worry.Someday when i have a guts.I'll take you outside.'' Heechul smiled and patted the younger one.Which he already considered as a brother.

''So don't be down.And i'll teach you new things so you can fit in the outside world.''

Sungmin just smiled.

Wishing it will be soon.

~~~

 

 

 

 

''You're here again?!'' came from the leader of the group who threathen him from before.

Sungmin just smiled ''I'm looking for my brother!'' he shouted and searches around the hideout.

The leader stood in shock.''BROTHER?! YOU SAY?!''

Well talking about the brother thing.Sungmin think its not necessary to believe that his brother was sold to a drug dealer by his mother.But his gradmother gave him a nickname.''Dumb guy.'' And maybe he really is.

And what he's doing now is that he want to get attention from them.

New people..well not really because they met before.He knew its crazy but he's been in prison for 16 years so why not enjoy life outside?

''Yes brother.'' he classified and opened his bag;pulling something again.

''He got a gun!Again!RUN!'' and there's a retreating sounds again.

''Now i know.They are really allergic.'' He cried and pulled out bunch of lollipops.Now i have to eat this all to myself again.

But he never knew someone was looking at him from a far.

''Dumb.'' the stranger exclaimed thinking about the person who mistook the lollipops as a gun.

''Dumber.'' he laughed and pointed to the childish guy sitting in a cold floor inside the hideout.

~~

[1/2] 

[2/2] Will be posted soon.

Thank you for reading.