you're still empty

your lips are heaven, but your words are hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writing away your pain seems easy until you run out of words and you're still empty.

 

▒ 

 

When they break up, the lightbulb in his head goes off. Not just a dim light, but probably something as bright as a star. His mind and heart exploded with something he liked to think was intelligence and emotion (but now knew as sadness). Feelings he thought unfathomable rushed through his head explained by words he didn't even know existed. They formed patterns, sentences, phrases, lyrics, and he took this as a sign. The first week, his heart felt the most ache and his room was trashed with papers and unsaid words. He sat in the middle of it all (a mess he joked to be what the chaos in his mind and heart looked like), pen in hand and paper in front of him.

They call him an artist. A genius. Prodigy. Poet. But in the end, he is just a regular human being, albeit one internationally known. He is a normal person, feeling things normal people felt, such as heartache and despondency. This experience, his experience, with her was now reflected in the broken words and beautiful connectedness that were his songs. His lyrics provided the story from how they began, a collision that could rival the Theia Impact, to how they ended, the death of a bright nebula, whose fate was sealed from the beginning.

When his hand touches the pen, the pen touches the paper, his magic comes to life, and sometimes he thinks its wonderful. A wonderful talent. But other times, he wants to scream and scream and scream at the world until he is by himself and he can cry with no one there to criticize or pity him. He knows it. When the boys come over and sees him drowning in the words of his feelings, they look on at him and decided not to bother him, faces full of sorrow (for him). When he's in the studio recording with Hyunsuk PD there to watch, he sees it in the change of his expression when he hears his voice And tcrack singing the part of the song that seems the saddest. When he's on stage, performing said songs, he can see it in the eyes of his fans, the tears building up on their waterlines, that they, too, have felt the pain he has felt. A talent that brings tears to others is something worth keeping, but he doesn't know if he can keep feeling this horrible emptiness, this sadness, that has taken up so much of his life ever since she left. And he knows its selfish, but he is a selfish person.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter