i.

daddy's little cupid.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
hot as hell.

♡ ♡ ♡ 

She checked herself on the mirror, putting on her soft pink lipstick for the last touch before unclasping her hairpin to let her blonde hair down on her back beautifully. She put down her mirror, noticing some teachers also doing some re-touch before the ceremony started. 

It's her third year already as a korean language teacher, this year she's chosen as one of the homeroom teachers, with that she'll becoming busier than she already was. She lets out a small sigh, picking up some files from her desk before she walks out from the teacher room with her span skirt and soft purple blouse. For a teacher, she looks really beautiful in her half-fifty years old – Pale skin, petite body, and her new blondish hair ( that get approve by the principal who's actually her aunt ) makes her looks like a teenager instead of a teacher.

Her heels stop right in front the class, taking a lot of breath, and letting it out as she opened the room which was filled by the parents and ther kids already. She smiles sweetly as she walks to the front with some files in her arms. "Good afternoon." She greeted.

All eyes immediately turned to her, making her feel a little bit more nervous than the usual. She tucked her blonde hair to her ear, hearing the kids mom saying that she probably a student who's willing to help the school. She raised her head a little bit, smiling to the mothers who were just talking about her. "Hello moms and dads, I'm Bae Joohyun, the homeroom teacher." 

They were gasping, not believing that the petite girl in front of them is actually a teacher – a real one. "And I'm twenty four this year, hope you won't think that i'm actually a highschool student because of my looks." Joohyun smiled. "Shall we introduce ourselves to each other, parents?"

A guy with brown hair and pale skin raised his hand with a big smile in his face, "Hello all." He bowed his head, "I'm Kim Joonmyun and this is my children and my friend's children, who couldn't come this morning, Kim Joohee and Oh Eunha." He introduced.

Joohyun's eyes couldn't leave the one that he introduced as Eunha, a milky skin girl with a not balance pigtails. She somehow felt bad knowing her parents couldn't be with her on her first day of school. She knew what it feels having a busy parents that couldn't be there for you when you want them to be there. Joohyun shakes her head before letting the other parents continued the introducing section while her mind going back to when she was still a little kid.

As the parents went home, Joohyun is the one who'll be their parents. She loves kids so much and she wanted to have one very very much too. Since she was a teacher, sometimes in the weekend she couldn't go out because of the tasks that she has to finished it, and now she's a homeroom teacher which everyone said it will be two times busier than being a teacher. I'll totally die as a single woman.

"Alright class, I want you to write something in your paper about your parents." Joohyun said after writing 'I love my parents' in huge font neat hand-written on the whiteboard. "For example, I love my mother because she's so pretty!" She explained, wiggling her head a little to make the class more cheery.

"Can you do it?" 

The students squealed, showing off their pure smiles before working on with their first assignment by Joohyun, who currently checking out the time from her watch that lingering around her small wrist. She threw her blonde hair to the back, feeling a little bit weird by the situation. She looked to the right, finding the P.E teacher peeking his head from the door. Mr. Song Mino, the teacher that every middle school or high school girl would like, but ended up teaching elementary school girls. She knew she's the reason why he stayed here – heck, it's like a public secret which makes Joohyun felt little bit annoyed everytime he's around her. He's such a flirt and Joohyun wanted a warm person instead.

She felt a light poke on the arm, finding the girl with not balance pigtails and also a different hairband ; one is neon pink and the other one is neon blue. She probably chose the closer one, Joohyun thought. "Hello Eunha. Are you done with your work?" 

The girl nodded her head, stucking out the pink notebook to Joohyun. 

"Do you want to read it to your friend?"

Eunha smiled, nodding her head in excited. Joohyun pats her head gently, calming down the class for Eunha, so everyone could hear her voice. As the students keep their mouths silent, her small soft voice started to talk, "My daddy is the greatest." 

"My daddy is the coolest, my daddy is the most handsome, but I don't like his food." Joohyun chuckled at the last chapter, thinking how cute she was talking about her daddy. "My daddy looks like an idol, my daddy is the kindest person, I love my daddy."

"How about your mom?" A guy blurted out.

She smiles to her friends while waving her hand in the air, "I've never met my mommy, but daddy said she's a pretty woman."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter