Temporary Painkiller

Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V

Everyday was the same. A repetition of Ctrl-c; Ctrl-v.
Wake up at an absolutely unhuman hour, convince your body that it doesn’t need more rest. 
Move the sore and tired body to the bathroom, only to find a line of your bandmates infront of it. 
Get dressed and go sit down in that awful van, letting sleep creep back in.
Get out and do whatever is in the schedule. However it always involves ridiculous amounts of make-up - to that point where Yoongi believes he could go out and pretend he was a pretty girl - and just as ridiculously expensive clothes. 
Finally finish, a groan at the glance at the clock, never being able to count the hours of sleep left on more then one hand.
And then.
Ctrl-c;Ctrl-v.
Yoongi had already accepted the fact that this now was his life.
‘Till that day.
They were siting in the van already, waiting for their Manager who ran back up to get his wallet that he had left in the kitchen.
Yoongi leaned his head against the cool tinted glass, staring at the sky - all grey and gloomy, like his mood - as he spoted a little white dot, gracefully moving from the sky.
The first snow flake.
Yoongi was not the type to care much about that stuff, but as he followed that little star, his eyes fell on something he definitly cared about. 
There you were. 
You left the door of the 5-story appartment house right on the other side of the street. 
A thick red scarf coverd your neck and your chin, meeting your hair on your shoulders.
He was so concentrated in inspecting every little detail of that new intrusion of that vicious circle he called his life, that he didn’t notice you comming closer to the van, until you stood right infront of him, staring.
His breath hitched.
‘, did she notice?’ he asked himself, looking away. 
But you weren’t looking at him.
Yes you were staring at the window, but its tinted glass didn’t give you anything else to see than your own reflection. And so you fixed your hair, not noticing that someone was looking at you from what you believed to be an empty car.
‘Pretty' Yoongi thought, smiling brightly, glancing around in the car to make sure no one noticed and was glad with the fact that no one did. 
You left shortly after and he was left with a subtle smile on his lips for the rest of the day.

But he wasn’t the only one. 
As he had looked around in the car he did not notice Jeongguk, right behind him.
He was the first one to be in the car, as usual -‘Energy of the young people’ what Namjoon liked to call it - and had started to mentally rewind the lyrics he started learing yesterday.
“~You are as special as the first snow, so natural, but spectacular …~” it rang in his head, he silently humming with it. 
He kept repeating that sentence over at over in his head, cut out his humming since he knew how sensitive his hyungs were in the morning. 
‘Old weak people’ he thought with a grin, plugging his headphones in his ears and looking out of the window.
‘C’mon Manager Hyung, how long can someone possibly take’ it passed his mind unpatiently, as his new discovery made him wish he would take forever.
‘Is that what they call love on first sight?’ He leaned in, mesmerized by the pretty little figure that moves across the street. 
Once again, that lyrics rang in his head and he added the following verse “~wait for it, because just in time, I will make you mine ~”
A few weeks pass in which the both of them just look at you from the van, disappointed when they leave too early to see you.
Soon the two boys find out that you are a student, from the large bag and the books you carry around, recently moved in that appartment they see you come out, that you leave so early because you like going into the book store right down the street they saw you walk in as they drove past you.

” Hyung ~” Jeongguk carefully wishpers into the room, no particular person in mind he wants to answer.
“Hmmm” it comes from the bed beside him.
“Are you awake?” he asks, opening his eyes.
He just gets a sigh in response - Yoongi hates stupid questions like that and he’s especially grumpy when he’s sleepy. 
“Can I ask you something?” Jeongguk continues, fiddling with the fabric of his covers. 
He takes the silence and the fact that Yoongi didn’t swear at him yet as a yes.
” This will probably sound really stupid”, he beginns, ” and you will laugh it off as me being all premature”he continues. “I think there is a girl I like” he lets out, nealry a whisper, but from the ruttling of Yoongi’s bedsheets, who now turned to him, he knows he heard it.
” And?” Yoongi mumbles, followed by a deep yawn.
“Well… She doesn’t… Exactly… Know that I exist and I also never spoke to her” Jeongguk speaks slowly, as if he’s trying to figure out the situation himself. 
Yoongi chuckles.” Teenagers”
Jeongguk makes an annoyed face. ” Don’t give me that . I’m 17 already and I’m ing serious” he hisses.
“Woahwoah, language young boy. Calm your goddamn hormones down” Yoongi says, slightly amused.
” How do you even know you like her?” Yoongi asks.
A smile creeps on Jeongguks face as he starts to speak.
” Well first of all she’s beautiful “,Yoongi snorts,” and well, she studies Art and Music as far as I could see from her textbooks…”Yoongi slightly stirs” and well she likes books a lot, she goes to the libary at the crack of dawn, and I mean how cool of a girl is she that she wakes up early to spent time there?”. Yoongi’s body stiffens, Jeongguk continues ” and I saw her carring the bags for the ajumma that lives in her apartment complex and the smile she has on her face while doing that just makes me want to look at her forever” if Jeongguk wouldn’t be so immerged in his description, he would have noticed the deep heavy breath Yoongi took.
“And the best thing is -” Jeongguk starts
“- she lives right across the street” Yoongi finishes his sentence.
And there are no further words needed for both to know what situation they are in.
” You know I never give up, Hyung. I respect you a lot, but I will make her mine no matter what. Love comes before friendship” Jeongguk grumbles with such confidence and such a warning tone that  Yoongi freezes.
” Ya…” Yoongi starts in a scolding way, but stoppes since he can’t figure out what to say.
That tone of Jeongguk had lingered in the room for a while, but now the only thing that Yoongi hears is the clock.
Ctrl-c,Ctrl-v.
Ctrl-c,Ctrl-v.