Love Equation

Love Equation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Love Equation[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Why is love so complicated?[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

For the past few years Hakyeon have had this unrequited love on Taekwoon and Hakyeon was pretty sure that he didn't feel the same, especially after he'd told him he wanted to talk and play less with him contradicting to his wishes, playing and talk more with each other. He thought his one-sided crush was quite annoying and exhausting, not sweet as in the manga books or dramas, but painful and energy taking, still his crush hadn't ended, time after time trying to get over him. The problem was that Taekwoon was always nearby, whether he liked it or not, making him unable to forget him.

 

He sighed. His condition didn't get better with their current concept, rather it got worse and top it all off, Sanghyuk and Wonshik got to be all lovely, while here he was alone, depressed from the absence of love. He sighed again.

 

“Hyung.” It was Wonshik and Sanghyuk coming closer after having dressed and they seemed quite excited for their scene, not totally unexpected because they were young and in love... “Hyung, are you listening?”

 

“Listening to your sweet talk, no thank you.” Hakyeon rolled his eyes. They were fully enjoying it and were lovely to each other, even though they knew Hakyeon disliked them being all sweet to each other when he was near. “I've gotten enough for a life time.”

 

“Not that.” Sanghyuk said, while Wonshik pressed his lips against Sanghyuk's cheek. “When are you getting a boyfriend? Or do you want a girlfriend?”

 

“I'm not sure about the first and no, no girlfriend. I'm gay, not bi.”

 

“Who knows, you might be biual instead of homoual.”

 

“No, I'm pretty sure I'd know if I was biual by now.”

 

“You sure? I've never seen you have a boyfriend before.”

 

“Just because you haven't seen them, doesn't mean I haven't had any before.”

 

“Right...”

 

After spending several years with Sanghyuk, Hakyeon was sure that Sanghyuk knew he was lying, even though it was partly true. Sanghyuk had never seen one of his boyfriends or exes, because he hadn't had anyone or met anybody after Taekwoon entered his life. Of course he had tried 'begin a new love to forget the old', but it had become as if loving Taekwoon was in his DNA, making him unable to love another man.

 

Hakyeon sighed once again. After the Love Equation promotion had ended he would do the same with his feelings, not looking back to reminisce the memories of it either.

 

“Come Hakyeon!” Hongbin yelled from the set. “It's your turn now.”

 

“Okay, I'm coming.” However, at the moment, he'd focus solely doing a good work. He could worry about his one-sided love later.

 

“Hurry!” Hongbin sure wasn't patient. “Before we've wrapped it all up.”

 

“Ya! Hongbin-ah!” Hakyeon replied back, annoyed by the younger's impoliteness. “Where have you learned to be so rude?”

 

“I, of course learned it from you, hyung.” Hakyeon wasn't in the right mood to be joked around, but let it pass since he knew it wasn't Hongbin's fault for him being this way, so instead of replying to him, he shut up and silently walked towards the set. “H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter