-1-

143

"Kyungie!!"

 

The said person turned to her back from her locker in the school's hallway.

 

Then she saw the most annoying person that make her life .

 

"What do you want, Kai?"

 

Kai, or Kim Jongin were Kyungsoo's fiancé since they were fifteen. Three years has past and they still stuck with their parents decision.

 

Kyungsoo have tried to persuaded her parents to call off the engagement but her parents just ignore her.

 

Kyungsoo doesn't want to get married yet, let alone with Kai but Kai loves her and want to marry her.

 

Kyungsoo take her books out and walked away before Kai can say anything.

 

"Kyungie, I told you already to call me Jongin. Only my friends call me Kai." Jongin said after he managed to catch Kyungsoo's speed and walked side by side.

 

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

 

"Kyungie, I have something to tell you." Jongin gets in front of her making both of them staring at each other.

 

"Can you please hurry up? I have class in five minutes." She look at her watch on her left wrist with her book at her right arm.

 

"Our mom got us a apartment. They asked us to moved in after school." Jongin smiled at theirs mother idea.

 

Kyungsoo froze. She kept thinking about the information that she got earlier and looked at Jongin with her famous wide eye look.

 

"What!?" She shout making all the students at the hallway looking at them.

 

Jongin repeated what he said earlier. "No! I don't want to live in the same place with you. Its enough already if we only see each other at school."

 

Jongin pouted as he watch Kyungsoo walked away from him to her class.

 

'Its okay, Kyungie. I will make you fall in love with me.' He thought to himself before he got to his class too.

 

#####

 

"Mom, I don't want to go there. I wanna live here, not there with that idiot!" She pointed at Jongin at the backseat waiting for her while her mom, Mrs Do dragged her to the car.

 

"You have to go there. I've already called your Baekhyun and Luhan to stay away from you for a while." Mrs Do said after she succeed dragged her spoiled daughter, lock the door and drive off.

 

"Why they need to do that?" Kyungsoo asked, annoyed by Jongin who is currently linking his arm around her.

 

"Because you need to spend time with me! Is that right, mom?" Jongin answered for her then her mom nod to Jongin's statement.

 

"You were right, Jongin. Kyungsoo, can you treat Jongin like your other guy friend. Chanyeol, isn't it?" Mrs Do glance at the two at the back through the rearview mirror.

 

"Chanyeol is a nice guy but this idiot, I really hate him." Kyungsoo slapped Jongin arms until it red and Jongin released himself with a pout, rub the spot to lesson the pain cause by Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo smirked at her handwork and crossed her arms, looking outside the window.

 

"Mom! Kyungie hit me!" Mrs Do laughed at her two kids at the back.

 

"Jongin, make sure you lock the door and hide the keys." Mrs Do said to Jongin after she parked in front of a tall building.

 

They got out and took all their luggages into the elevator. Mrs Do press the fifth floor button.

 

"Why do I need to do that, mom?" Jongin scratched his head. "You don't want your Kyungie ran away, right?" Mrs Do winked at the two.

 

Jongin just grinned at his soon-to-be mother-in-law while Kyungsoo whined. "Mom!". The elevator's door open and they walked towards the end of the hallway.

 

Mrs Do knocked at the apartment door with the number 5812 on it. The door open and revealed Jongin's mom inside with an apron on her.

 

"You're here. Come into your new home, Jongin. And you too, Kyungsoo." Mrs Kim lead the way to the living room.

 

The living room is big enough to hold ten people at once with a TV hanging on the wall opposite to the couches and the front door.

 

Mrs Kim continues her business in the kitchen while Mrs Do lead them to the only room in the apartment.

 

"Mom, is this the only one?" She referred to the king size bed. Mrs Do nod, Kyungsoo ran across the room.

 

Claiming the bed first by laying on the bed with arms and legs spread out. Kyungsoo wearing a white blouse and a baby blue thigh high, loose skirt showing her white, fluffy legs.

 

She closed her eyes ready to go to her dreamland when suddenly she feel the bed dipped.

 

She open her eyes lazily and saw Jongin hovers her with his hands at each side of Kyungsoo's head while his knees trapped Kyungsoo's body.

 

He only wearing his tight black jeans and his upper body were bare. She widen her already wide eyes and blushes at the sight in front of her.

 

She looks around in her room to find the door is closed and her mom were gone. She looked back at her fiancé with a smirk plastered at his face.

 

Kyungsoo tried to pushes Jongin off her but failed. One of Jongin's hand at the one side of Kyungsoo's head while the other at the end of her lifted skirt.

 

Jongin inched closer and closer until their noses bumped with each other. "What.. are you.. doing?" Kyungsoo stuttered with her words.

 

Jongin just ignored her and put his hand that earlier at the skirt at Kyungsoo's cheek.

 

Now their lips only a thin paper away. Jongin just stare at his love lovingly all the time. Kyungsoo closed her eyes waiting for next step.

 

*Knock*

 

"Kids, dinner's ready!" Mrs Do said on the other side of the door. Jongin lifted his body and wear back his T-shirt earlier and shouted, "Coming!"

 

He walked back to the frozen Kyungsoo, smiling. "Kyungie, let's eat." He dragged Kyungsoo out to the kitchen.

 

She just let herself being dragged by Jongin. They arrived at the kitchen with Jongin's face plastered with a wide grin while Kyungsoo's face still in shock.

 

"Kyungie, are you blushing right now?" Mrs Do asked, grinning at the couple. She know what Jongin trying to do earlier.

 

When Mrs Do send them to the room, Jongin asked her what can he do to Kyungsoo like him. What happens earlier was Mrs Do idea.

 

"N...no!" She takes a seat beside Mrs Do who is in front of Mrs Kim. "Okay. If that what you were saying." She laughed quietly.

 

Jongin took the only seat left beside his mom and start to dig in. Kyungsoo just staring at her food thinking about the scene earlier.

 

 'Why did my heart feel something weird' She thought to herself while looking at Jongin laughing and smiling in front of her.

 

When Jongin catches her eyes, she quickly looks down to her food. Jongin's smile even wider when he saw Kyungsoo staring at him.

 

'First step, check.' He thought to himself and continued to eat.

 

######

 

Two of them were alone after Mrs Do and Mrs Kim left after dinner.

 

Kyungsoo doing the dishes while Jongin look at her from the doorframe behind her.

 

Kyungsoo can felt Jongin's gazes on her back and turns to him.

 

"Can you go to do something or what?" She asked, crossing her arms and leaning on the sink.

 

"Sure. And I will wait for you." He stepped closer, leaning to whisper at Kyungsoo's ear. "On the bed."

 

He walked away smirking, leaving Kyungsoo deep in red on her face.

 

#######

 

Kyungsoo got into the room just in time Jongin got out from the bathroom attached to the room with a towel on his waist.

 

Water dropping from his hair to his chest making Kyungsoo's eyes widen once again.

 

She just keep her position like that until a voice at her ear from behind interrupted her frozen mind. "Do you like what you see?"

 

Kyungsoo jolted in surprised and accidently knocked Jongin's chin with her shoulder.

 

"Ouch!" Jongin rub his chin to lessen the pain, pouting.

 

Kyungsoo who is currently blushing again, take her clothes and towel and walked straight to bathroom leaving Jongin with his pain.

 

She slammed the door loudly, put her clothes on a cabinet near the door and stare at the mirror opposite the door.

 

"Why do I keep blushing today?" She whisper to herself. She's striped and got into shower.

 

######

 

While in the room, he dressed himself in a black boxer with a blue pyjamas pants.

 

Then, he settle himself on the bed with his phone in his hand.

 

And at the same time, Kyungsoo walked out wearing a black shorts and a larger than her own size blue pororo t-shirt with a small towel on her wet hair.

 

"What are you doing here?" asked Kyungsoo who surprised that Jongin is on the bed, half .

 

"Sleep, of course. Where else? It should be next to you." Jongin replied, eyes still locking at his phone smirking.

 

"No, you can't sleep here." Kyungsoo shakes her head. "You.." pointing at Jongin, then to the bedroom door. "..on the couch. Now."

 

Their room consist of a king size bed stuck to a wall with window, a huge closet, nightstands at each side of bed and study desks for both of them. There is nothing else in the room.

 

That's why Kyungsoo ask him to sleep outside cause there's no couch in the room.

 

"Nope. I will sleep here no matter what happens." Jongin put his phone away and slipped in the thick blanket, facing the wall.

 

"Whatever. I'm out of here."

 

#####

 

Kyungsoo settled the blanket with an extra pillow that she found in the closet on the floor at the living room, right in front of a huge flat screen tv.

 

She watch some shows that she thinks interesting to watch. Few moments later, she's already drifted to sleep wih the TV still on.

 

#####

 

In the room, Jongin still wide awake. "Is she serious want to sleep outside?"

 

He sat up and straight to the living room. When he arrived there, he saw Kyungsoo sleeping with her face on the pillow and blanket mysteriously ended up on the couch.

 

He went to beside her and carry her up carefully, bridal style to their room.

 

He laid Kyungsoo on the side of bed that facing wall. He put the blanket carefully.

 

He kissed her forehead, "Good night, Kyungie." and left to the living room.

 

######

 

A few hours later, rain starting to pour heavily. Kyungsoo got up in her sleep, rubbing her eyes cutely.

 

She the light at the hallway towards the kitchen.

 

She walked to the kitchen to get some water when thunder strikes.

 

She startled by the sound makes she sit on the floor and leaning to the wall.

 

She screamed when a thunder strikes again and hug her knees with his face in between.

 

She started to sob when another thunder strikes.

 

Jongin who is startled by the thunder, got up and look around him. "Its dark."

 

A thunder strikes again, he quickly standing on his feet to find Kyungsoo. Mrs Do have told him that Kyungsoo afraid of dark and thunders.

 

Now, two of her weakness happening at the same time. He take his phone to guide him with the light.

 

Carefully he walked towards the room when he heard sobs from the floor.

 

He flashes the light towards the sound and he saw Kyungsoo.

 

He quickly wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo. "Hey, its me."

 

Kyungsoo looked up with her puffy eyes and wrapped her ams around his neck.

 

Her shoulder were shaking badly and starts to crying.

 

"Jong..in."

 

She continued to cry at the crook of Jongin's neck. Jongin caressing Kyungsoo's back.

 

Jongin tried to stand but Kyungsoo stop him.

 

"Don't.. go." She stuttered then scream again and hide her face at Jongin's chest when thunder strikes again.

 

"We have to go the room." Jongin whispered to her ears.

 

Kyungsoo nod and let Jongin carry her bridal style to the room.

 

Jongin laid Kyungsoo on the bed and tucked her in. He want to go to bathroom when Kyungsoo catch his wrist.

 

"Can.. you.. stay..?" She looked so scared at the time making Jongin nod to her request.

 

He slipped in and lay down beside Kyungsoo and open his arms to Kyungsoo.

 

Without any second thought, she goes in her fiancé embrace.

 

Her ear located straight at Jongin heartbeat. With Jongin's hands caressing her back and the calm heartbeat makes Kyungsoo forget about the thunder and she goes to sleep.

 

Jongin realises that Kyungsoo were asleep after he look down.

 

Jongin smile while he brushes Kyungsoo's hair from her puffy eyes.

 

Jongin kissed her forehead.

 

"Good night, my love. I'll protect you forever."

 

Kyungsoo smiles in her sleep.

 

#######

 

The sun poking through the window straight to Jongin's eyes.

 

He open his eyes and look at his fiancé sleeping peacefully in his arms.

 

He checks his phone for time. "Its eight. I'm late to school."

 

He wants to wake Kyungsoo up when he felt something.

 

"She's hot!"

 

He put the back of his hand on her forehead. Then, he slipped out carefully. He doesn't want Kyungsoo to wake.

 

He take his phone on the nightstand and straight to the living room to call his friend, Sehun.

 

"Kai, where are you?" That's the first thing Sehun said to him.

 

"I'm at my new home. I'm not going today cause Kyungie having a fever. Please tell your Luhan too."

 

"Sure. I'll take notes for you."

 

"Thank you."

 

They hangs up. Next, he call Mrs Do.

 

After a few rings, Mrs Do answered the phone.

 

"Good morning, honey!"

 

"Morning, mom."

 

"Why did you call me? Do you need anything?" Mrs Do asked.

 

"You know that thunder strikes yesterday?"

 

"Yeah. How's Kyungsoo? Is she okay?" Mrs Do asked, worried about her daughter.

 

"She's crying and now she's having a fever. What can I do, mom?" 

 

"First, you made chicken porridge. She loves it. Do you know how to do it?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Good. Second, you take the meds in the kitchen cabinets. I've put there yesterday.

 

Third, you need to take the porridge and meds to the room and wakes Kyungsoo. Feed her and asked if she's okay.

 

When she finished, take a small towel and a bowl. You know what to do next right?"

 

"Yes. Thank you, mom. I need to check Kyungsoo now."

 

"Jongin, if she wants to cuddle just do it. She likes to hug someone when she having a fever."

 

"Sure."

 

"Take care of her with love."

 

"I will."

 

Then he hang up. He checks the refrigerator for the ingredients.

 

He started to make the chicken porridge and when he done , he takes the meds and walked towards their bedroom.

 

He placed the tray on top of one of the two study desks just beside the door.

 

He walked towards Kyungsoo who is curled in her thick blanket.

 

He sit at the edge of bed near Kyungsoo's head.

 

"Kyungie, wake up."

 

He shakes Kyungsoo's shoulder a few times until kyungsoo opens her eyes.

 

"You're not going to school?" She struggles to say.

 

"I need to take care of you." He replied.

 

"Oh, okay."

 

"Let's eat." She nod and trying to sat up when Jongin stops her.

 

"Let me help you."

 

Jongin help Kyungsoo lean at the headboard and get the tray on the desk.

 

He take a chair after he place the tray on the bed. He take the bowl to his lap.

 

Carefully, he take a spoonful to his mouth to blow the hotness away.

 

Kyungsoo just stare at him while waiting. After a few blows, Jongin asked Kyungsoo to open .

 

She obediently follow what Jongin ask her and Jongin feed her.

 

Its keep like that until half of the porridge finished.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked as he put the bowl on the tray.

 

"Yeah." Kyungsoo replied as her eyes begin to shut.

 

"Kyungie, eat this first." He handed her two tablets of meds and a glass of water.

 

After that, Jongin help her to lay down and put the blanket on her.

 

He take the tray to the kitchen and take a bowl to their room.

 

He take the small towel in the closet and put on the bed. He take the bowl to fill it with water in the bathroom.

 

Once he done, he take the towel to dipped in the water. He squeezed a few times and put it on Kyungsoo's forehead.

 

Kyungsoo jolted and opened her eyes to see Jongin put the towel on her forehead.

 

"Jong..in?"

 

"Yes?" He stop moving and look at his fiancé.

 

"Can we cuddle?" She whispered while looks away from Jongin.

 

"Sure." He climbed on the bed leaving the bowl of water on the floor.

 

Before he can put his head on the pillow, Kyungsoo quickly wrap her hands around his waist.

 

Jongin chuckled at her cuteness and does the same and drifted of to their dreamland.

 

#######

 

"Jongin."

 

Kyungsoo tapped his shoulder a few times to wake him up.

 

"Yes?" He rubbed his eyes and look down at Kyungsoo in his embrace.

 

"I'm hungry." Kyungsoo pouted.

 

"Don't pout, or I'll kiss you."

 

Jongin teases her and quickly Kyungsoo cover using both of her hands.

 

"Aish, I should kiss you earlier!"

 

"Jongin!!" Kyungsoo hit Jongin's chest a few times.

 

"Okay, okay! I won't kiss you."

 

"Good."

 

Jongin checks his phone. "Its five already?"

 

He sat up and let Kyungsoo stay in bed.

 

"You wait here. I'll check what is in the kitchen to eat."

 

Kyungsoo nod and Jongin checks the kitchen.

 

#######

 

On the bed, Kyungsoo keep thinking. and talk to herself.

 

"Why did I let him to hug me?"

 

'Cause you're afraid.'

 

"Right. But why I pouted at him earlier?"

 

'Cause you like him. Your heart and mind full of Jongin.'

 

"Is it?"

 

'Yes.'

 

"How did you know that you like someone?"

 

'You get butterflies on your stomach. And I know you did. After he teases you so many times for the past year and he take care and calming you through the night yesterday, you've accepted him.

 

I know you loves all the teases he did.

 

And one more thing, you call him 'Jongin'. Usually, you always using Kai at him.'

 

"I call him, Jongin? Not Kai anymore?"

 

After her talk with her mind, she have determine to make up to Jongin for her past behaviour at him.

 

"I'll think its time to accepted you, Jongin. Since we' re engaged with each other, I treat you badly. From now on, I'll change that. But I can't promise that I will fall in love with you."

 

On the other side, a guy holding the door knob with his ears on the surface on the door, smiling.

 

 

#######################

 

 

Another part will up soon, hopefully. I don't have time to continue this at once.