NY Four

NY Love

Jungkook sighed in defeat when he could not find the IPod he was looking for since afternoon. He never was being apart from his IPod. He practically sleep, eat, did everything with the IPod and now it was gone! Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, trying to think back when the last time he played with the black IPod of his.

“In the car…” He bit his lower lips, concentrating. He remembered that he never saw the IPod since they arrived at New York.

“Maybe it’s inside Jin hyung’s car.” He deduced, and practically praying he was right.

Jungkook grabbed his mobile phone, dialing the elder’s number. He waited for Jin to answer his called anxiously.

“Hello, Kookie-ah. What’s up?” Jin answered the phone after the third rings. Jungkook sighed in relieved.

“Hyung, did you see my IPod?” Jungkook bit his fingernail, a habit that never died, especially when he was nervous.

“It’s with you, right?” The elder sound confused.

“Yeah but I couldn’t find it!”

“Last time you check, it was in the car.”

“This morning but now it’s not with me. Hyung, can you look for it inside the car. Maybe I lost it somewhere there.” He pleaded.

“Okay, be right back.” Jungkook heard the elder shuffling around, a groan and then a curse, “, my head…,” when something collides against the car’s window.

“Sorry, Jungkook-ah, I couldn’t find it.” Jin said after a few minutes, which felt like forever for Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed in disappointment.

Jin, knowing how much Jungkook loves the IPod, felt guilty although it was not his fault.

“Let me try to find it again, Kookie-ah. Maybe I miss it somewhere.”

Jungkook shook his head. It was not in the car. He could felt it. He vaguely had an idea of where the IPod was but again, maybe he was wrong. Or maybe he was right. And if he was right, he could kill someone right now, especially that someone.

“Ani hyung, it’s okay. It’s not in the car.” Jungkook gritted his teeth.

Jin cocked his eyebrows confusedly but then he realized what the younger was thinking.

“Oh no…..” Jin gasped.

Jungkook nodded although the elder couldn’t see him.

“V.”  They both said at the same time.

Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose, muttering something under his breath before sighing. “Thanks hyung. I’ll call you back later. Once I finish dealing with someone.” He spat out like it was venom. He cut off the line and plopped down on the sofa, running his fingers through his raven hair.

“Where the hell am I going to find his number?” Jungkook cried out when he realized he could not reach the alien and asked—demand—his IPod back. He could not be so sure that his IPod was with V but his instinct practically screaming ‘V HAS MY IPOD’ every time he tried to deny it.

“Why did he steal my IPod?” He stared at his phone before his eyes lit up.

 

Taehyung cleared his throat and looked at Jungkook. “Phone...lends me your phone.”

Jungkook nodded eagerly. “A-Alright...here.” He pulled out his Samsung Galaxy Note from his bag pack and handed it to the guy.

 

“Right!” He smiled brightly as he opened the log number, searching for the recent called history and found an unknown number.

“You’re dead, V-sshi...” Jungkook glowered as he hit the call button.

 

+++

 

Taehyung and Hoseok were watching Gag Concert in YouTube. They both were bundled up in their blanket, sitting on the couch with the light off while watching the variety show in the laptop in front of them. Taehyung hardly watched Korean’s shows although it was his hometown. Actually, he wanted to be far away from anything that reminds him of his hometown.

But, fate kept bringing them back together. Firstly, he met again with Koreans, Hoseok and Jungkook were one of those people. And he could not deny that when it comes to variety shows, Korean’s is the best! So, he could not resist them no matter how he wanted to forget about them. But still, that did not mean he wanted to go back home to where he came from.

They both burst out laughing at the funny parts. Usually, Hoseok dragged him to watch the show when he was bored. Sometimes, they even watched the dramas.

Hoseok startled when his phone ringed. He looked at the caller ID but did not recognize the number. “Hello?” He answered, eyes still fixed on the show.

“Hello, V please...” The stranger said.

Hoseok blinked confusedly. “Who’s this?”

“Jungkook...”

“Jungkook?” Hoseok cocked an eyebrow. He looked at his phone confusedly.

Taehyung yawned while watching the show. It was almost 9 pm.  He watched as Hoseok answered his phone when he heard Jungkook’s name being uttered by the elder. Hoseok looked at him confusedly as he handed the phone to him. “Jungkook...” He said.

Taehyung eyes widened a bit as he grabbed the phone from the elder. He cleared his throat. What is this kid doing calling him suddenly, although he had an idea of why. “Hello?”

“Hello, V-sshi, this is Jungkook.” The boy answered, he sound pissed off.

“Jungkook? Which Jungkook? I don’t have friend name Jungkook.” Taehyung said, smirking lightly when he heard the boy groaned.

“I’m the one who almost hit you with the car this morning, that Jungkook!” The boy yelled. Taehyung cringed slightly at the loud voice, but still the smirked stay on his face. Jungkook sound like he almost wished he had really hit the elder with the car.

Taehyung chuckled lightly. “Ah...that Jungkook, what’s up?” He asked casually.

“You took my IPod, right?!”

“When did I? Which IPod are you talking about? What’s the colour?” Taehyung faked innocent.

Jungkook frustrated. “I don’t have time to play games with you, alien-sshi. My IPod is with you right? GIVE IT BACK!” He yelled out.

Taehyung smiled amused. “I don’t what are you talking about.”

“STOP PLAYING AROUND!”

Taehyung held back a laughed. “Okay listen, here is my address, 76 Madeline Street, 12116. If you want to come, just come. But don’t be mad if there’s no one home. Bye.” He cut off the line before Jungkook could say anything.

Hoseok looked at him curiously. “Who’s that?”

Taehyung continued to watch the variety show, shrugging. “Your favourite idol, that Jeon Jungkook.”

Hoseok’s eyes widened. “Jeon Jungkook? You know him? Like personally?!”

“We somehow acquainted.” Taehyung said casually.

“He’s going to come here tonight?” Hoseok clung on his arm, eyes shiny with anticipation. He had read about Jungkook on the internet, that the singer was in Boston, continuing his study. He did not know how this alien somehow acquainted with Jungkook, but that was something he would found out later. The most important thing right now, JUNGKOOK IS COMING!

“Maybe...”

“But it’s freezing outside!” Hoseok frowned.

“So...?”

“Yah! It’s already night!”

“It’s not my problem. Show me again the other video.”

Hoseok huffed.

 

+++

               

That day was the worst day in his life. He almost hit a stranger, lost his IPod and now he almost lost in a middle of nowhere. After V had given him his address, Jungkook hurried to the subway. That was the first time he used the subway. He did not even know where he should get off. He got off at the Canal Street but only to realize it was the wrong stop so he got in again on another train. He asked a stranger inside the train—he should have done that in the first place—and he was nice enough to tell him where he should get off next.

Jungkook got off at Bowary and sighed in relieved. He almost passed out from all the stressed.  He looked around, trying to find an exit. “Okay....where next?”

 

+++

 

Hoseok grabbed his phone and looked at the caller ID and realized it was Jungkook—he had save the number as soon as he knew it was Jungkook’s—and handed the phone to Taehyung. “For you...”

Taehyung took the phone and answered it. “Hmm, hello? You’re here yet?”

“Hello V-sshi. I’m at Starbucks now. Can you come here and get me, please.”

Taehyung scratched his cheek. “Yah, where do you think this is? Myeong-dong? There’s Starbucks everywhere. And plus, who do you think I am? I’m not your personal servant.”

“B-But...my phone almost ran out of battery. Can’t you just pick me up? I’m at Madison Street—” The line was cut off suddenly. Taehyung raised an eyebrow before sighing. Hoseok looked at him curiously.

“What is it?”

Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck. “He asked me to pick him up.”

Hoseok shoved the younger. “So what are you waiting for? Go and get him!”

Taehyung’s eyes fix on the monitor screen. “He will find the way...somehow...” Taehyung shrugged.

Hoseok almost strangled the younger if he did not know he will end up in jail if this alien ended up dying. “Yah! He’s waiting for you! And it’s cold and dark, what if something happen?”

Taehyung groaned.

 

+++

 

Jungkook cussed the alien under his breath as he walked down the street and hoping it was the right way. But after a few minutes of walking, he doubt he was going the right way. The street was almost dark and there were only a few people left around.

Jungkook shivered because of the cold and maybe because of the sudden eerie feeling he had. He took the main road and then turned into an alley. As he hastily turned into the corner, he crashed into a man, bigger and broader than him and was looking down at him menacingly.

S-Sorry...” Jungkook bowed his head slightly before trying to pass beside the man only for someone else blocking his way.

What are you doing here all alone, pretty boy.” The second man hissed, smirking.

Jungkook gulped in fear.

“Ouch!” cried the boy as the next thing he knew he was being shoved on the wall, hitting his head on the solid wall. The men cornered him; one was gripping the front of his jacket into a fist while the other one was brushing his knuckle on his soft cheek, grinning sickeningly.

“Didn’t your mommy tell you didn’t walk in the dark all alone?” The guy breathed beside his ear, making the boy shuddered in fright.

“D-Didn’t your mom teach you to brush your teeth because damn the smell...” Jungkook said. He did not know what has gotten into him. his mouth, did not know when to shut up.

The guys howled into laughter, making the boy confused.

“We’ve a feisty Asian one here.” The dark guy said, smirking at Jungkook.

“They will pay a lot for him.”

And Jungkook did not want to wait and see who they were talking about.

“L-Let me go, please...” Jungkook struggled but the men were bigger than him and stronger. He did not have any chance to get away from these creepy guys.

“Oh no, we can’t, pretty boy. You’re coming with us.” One of the guys said.

Jungkook shook his head, eyes teary as they tried to pull him.

Annoyed when the boy did not want to budge from his place, the guy hit Jungkook squares in the stomach, making the boy shocked at the sudden pain, his legs gave away.

Even though his eyes watery and his vision blurred, Jungkook thought he saw someone else there, pulling one of the guys away from him. Without any support left, Jungkook fell down on the cold ground losing his consciousness.

 

A/N Thank you for all the subscribers for reading my first BTS fic! Although it was not that good! The comments really made my day! It boosts me up!