Curiosities

Jackji Headcanons

–When Youngji is mad with him, he starts to do a funny dance in front of her but even when she doesn't smile He keeps doing that and in the end She just forget and play with him.


–One day Dongwook told Jackson that He was going to have a date with Youngji, Jackson was surprise and asked him about the date a lot of times. Dongwook got boring after 30 minutes and told him that He had a date with her and with Nana at the same time as friends.
 

–Youngji knows that Jackson loves the cheese so every time She goes to her parent's house She gets a special cheese for him.
 

–Actually they see each other almost twice for week because of their job and when they do they keep looking for each other secretly and always they catch the other watching each other, then they look away but some seconds later they see the other again and smile. (AoHaruRide you know)
 

–Jackson wants to look as a playboy but every time He is with Youngji He shows her his cute side even when He doesn't want.
 

–They play with cucumber almost every time they meet in the house but sometimes they are alone and the atmosphere becomes uncomfortable. Of course until Jackson calls his friends to come, they do and Youngji is always happy but sometimes, just sometimes She prefers to be alone with Jackson.
 

—In Jackson's birthday Youngji always goes out with him very early in the morning, they go to see the breaking dawn and then they take a drink and talk until they have to leave. They think that is nothing original but they keep doing that.
 

—Since Youngji said she is a fan of GOT7 Jackson sings to her whatever song She wants once for month. So Youngji knew that Jackson could be a good singer even before that JYP knows it.
 

—Dongwook loves to annoy them so when he has the change he do it. Jackson and Youngji try to ignore him but they can't because Dongwook knows where touch. The second headcannon is a example.
 

—GOT7's members like Youngji so much specially BamBam, He looks her as a friend but sometimes It looks like he is flirting with her. When that happens a Jackson appears from somewhere and makes them be far of each other. All the members know he's jealous and find Jackson so cute when he is like that.
 

—Youngji likes to talk with Hara and She frequently speak about how annoying Jackson is. Obviously Hara knows about Youngji's feelings but She finds her so cute, as GOT7's members, and prefers her to realize them.
 

—GukJoo is a secret Jackji shipper, She likes to watch videos about them in YouTube, sometimes She shows them the videos and she wants they to realize how close they are and how much time they spend together.

 

—Jackson haven´t told Youngji she's pretty until now because for a weird reason he can't and frequentily say thing like these:

 

 

 

Well if you want me to make more headcannon tell me in the comments or tell me here http://1stylesara.tumblr.com/ask/ I'm always in tumblr so ask me there, I'm thinking in public some storys I have there too. Just ask and I will do some.

Tumblr: http://1stylesara.tumblr.com/