*that dislike

How it began...switched luggage at the airport
 

 





that dislike.

story by kekechu - 

“Sheeittt!!! I’m dead!!!” Jackson spoke out loudly in hurry as he ran to the airport. He was already 5 minutes late.

This is the final boarding all for flight 37A to South Korea. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding all for flight 37A to South Korea.

“I’m dead!” Jackson ran shouting in his native language as he looked up searching for gate 37A. He could only see gates in 20As. Although he ran and ran, it was no good. It had already passed 15 minutes. But as soon as he saw gat 37A, the gate was already closed.

“Flight to Korea.” He spoke with out of breath to the worker.

“Sorry, sir. Fight to Korea has just left.” A blonde male worker said with a slight smile.

“Aish!” He ruffled his hair.

 

Jackson sat on a seat placing his blue-pink luggage beside him. He checked the time on his phone. “3 hours?! Aish.” He groaned. His phone then rang. “What?” He answered in pissed tone.

‘What happened to you?’ His friend, Mark in Korea spoke.

“Missed the flight. Have to wait 3 hours.”

‘I told this would happen.’

Jackson could imagine the smirk Mark was giving him.

“Whatever. Why did you call?”

‘Well, I just wanted to tell you that the book you wanted to read so badly already came out like ages.’

“Mwo?? IRIS 3 is already out???” Jackson jumped out of his seat. “ There’s gotta be a book shop in here. Thank, Mark. Im hanging up.”

 

Jackson walked, or more like weirdly speed walked, around the airport trying to find a book store. “Please don’t be sold out. Please don’t be so- Damn it, it too famous. Its gonna get so-Mai gawd, e the book shop is here.” Jackson ran as soon as he saw a book store. “I made it.” Jackson's pissed mood was brightened now. He was smiling like an idiot. Since he was in America right now, he looked like a clueless tourists.

"Do you need help, sir?" A blonde pretty lady ask.

"Oh, um. Yeah. Does this shop have a book IRIS 3?" He ask in fluent English.

"Oh, yes. It just arrived today. But since there were many people who brought the book, I'm not sure. But I'll look into it." The lady said with a smile.

"Thank you." He smiled back. The lady turned back and walked to the counter. "Pretty lady, pretty country." He sang. He was brought back to earth when someone bumped into him.

"Oh, I'm sorry." A thin pretty voice spoke as she picked up her luggage which looked similar to Jacksons but with a unicorn chain attached to it.

"Its okay." He said as he let her go through. The girl walked away.

"'Newly arrived'" He read the board which was st the side. He walked there. "Oh, IRIS3!" He was about to take it when a small hand grabbed it first. "What?" He mumbled as he tried to look at the person but walked away pretty quickly. "Rude." He turned back to see if here was another one. "What? No!" He groaned at the empty space on the shelf. "Just my luck." He said in English.

"Sir, I'm afraid the book you have been looking for has been sold out." The worker from earlier said appearing behind him.

"It okay thank you." He smiled and left the store heading to the near cafe. "Just look at that queue." He groaned but still went in. Line was quite long. He looked at the time on his phone. "1 hour left. Guess I can wait." He sighed as he got in the queue.

Moments passed. He was minding his own building when he felt a pain on his foot. "Ah!" He pulled out his foot from the luggage. He looked at the lady, 'That rude women who stole my IRIS3' He thought.

"Oh mai God. So sorry." The thin voice spoke. "Are you okay? I'm sorry." She bowed. Her hair covered her face as she stood straight.

"Yea. I'm okay." He said hiding the pain by forcing a smile. "You're up next." He said.

"Ah, neh. Sorry." She bowed again. After taking her order, she bowed apologetically still her face hiding underneath her long hair.

"Its okay." He said again bowing. After she went he rolled his eyes. "That hurt as hell. What does that lady have in her luggage." He mumbled as he walked to the ordering counter. "Umm, sweetest smoothie please."

"Neh. What flavour?" The worker ask.

"Sweet one." Jackson said as he took out his wallet.

"Er..." "Orange flavour." Jackson said  after short frustration.

 

Jackson walked out of the store sipping his cold smoothie. He walked around the airport. "Bored...." He took out his phone and called Mark.

'Wae?' His friend answered. 'Did you get the book?'

"No. I was close but this girl came and took it. I'll just wait." Jackson said with a disappoint tone.

'Ahh. By the way, shall I pick you up or....'

"You? Pick me up? That's new." Jackson scoffed.

'Dude, like at least appreciate my kindness for once.'

"Alright, alright. Pick me up then. But I doubt you'll turn up."

'Whatever. I'm hanging up.' Mark said.

"Yea."

 

Time passed. Jackson's flight was called. He rushed to the gate and entered the plane after checking his passport and ticket.

"Seat 22." Jackson searched for his seat. Since it was kinda packed, he had a pretty hard time looking for his seat.

"Ah, here." He put his luggage at the empty place above and squeezed through a lady to get to his seat. He sat down not caring who sat beside him. "Sleep first, play later." Jackson mumbled as he put in his earphones and closed his eyes.

Just like that, time passed. He was peacefully sleeping when he felt something or someone on his shoulder. He slightly opened his eyes as he looked at his side. He flinched, nearly cursing. On his shoulder lay a grudge like person who had face covered with hair.

"The hell." He pushed her head to the other side with his finger. "The chills." He shivered.

"Sir, are you okay?" A pretty lady ask with a smile.

"Yea...I guess." He replied being dazed at her beauty. He looked at her name tag. "Im Yoona-shi...." She smiled with a little bow and went.

"Wait." He called not trying to be too loud.

"Yes?" She turned with the same smile.

"Do... Can I...um, are you in a relationship?" He ask nervously.

She chuckled. "I'm engaged." She smiled as she showed her ring on her hand. With a disappointment, he nod with a smile. "Excuse me. I'll be going." She smiled as she went back.

"Hitting on someone in plane. Wow." He heard the lady mumble.

"You miss, mind your own business."

"I would but you're the one hitting on someone when I'm right in the middle of you both." She fought back, but still, her eyes were closed and her long fringe hiding her face.

Jackson was holding back. "Wait...aren't you the lady who took the last IRIS3?" He gasped as he looked at her clothes.

"You found out now?" She was still calm.

"I would have known if you didn't have hair on your face. Like even now you have hair on your face"

"Do you need to see my face?" She mumbled.

"Not really. But it's creepy, having your haircover your face. Like a grudge.'

He got no reply. She just laid there ignoring him.

"Rude." Jackson mumbled.

 

'We have arrived at Seoul, South Korea. The flight had ended.'

"Its ended?" Jackson yawned as he stetched, forgetting there was a person beside him

"Excuse me." The girl said. Jackson took is arms away. He watched her stand up, trying to see herf face so he could remember. She took out her luggage and walked away without turning back.

"Whats with the lady?" He mumbled as he stood up and pulled his luggage from above.

"New start in Korea." He said as he walked out of the plane.

author's note.

i got no idea why i wrote this fic when i have exams coming up and other fics to update...
!!!
If some people are confused with the characters, yes i changed them cuz i  wanted to use new characters since...kaiandsehunandexoaretoopopularonthissite.they arenearlyoneveryfics..//nohates////exol be hating me
and come on! who doesnt ship Jackji?
If yu dont, then yu are one flying pig....
sorry if yu are dissapointed or not satisfied with this chap.
peace 
#PrayForNepal