02. B1APINK

My Only Love

B1A4 was heading to their dorm by van . It was silence and no one amongst them spoke or being so hyper as usual , because of the tiredness . CNU and Sandeul  took a nap while Baro played with his phone. Jinyoung stared out of the window blankly and Gongchan who sat besides him looked at his face closely .

Jinyoung flinched . “Why are you looking at me that way?” Gongchan scratched his head . “I’m just wondering what are you thinking? You seem to be in a deep thought?”

“It’s nothing , I’m just looking outside , can’t I?” Gongchan shook his head , “then continue to look at the beautifulness of the nature nae , I’m not going to disturb you!” Gongchan quickly turned his looks at Baro , who is focusing with his games .

 “Baro hyung ~” Gongchan called him cutely but Baro shot him with a death glare . “Shut off your mouth I’m playing games right now …oh damn! I lost even I’m almost winning just now aishh what kind of fate did you bring to me , Chan?”  Baro rolled his eyes. Gongchan pouted and hugged his bag tightly , throwing tantrums .

Then the radio played a very familiar song , it’s ‘I Don’t Know’ by Apink . Gongchan and Baro straightened up on their seats quickly . “Yahh hyung turn the volume louder!” Forced the two maknaes.  Their manager hyung did as what they told him to and sighed . *This car is going to be shaken up again.*

“Ireojimayoooooo ~ baby geudae neun mollayo ~” Baro and Gongchan sang playfully . Jinyoung tilted his head of seeing his dongsaengs immature act. He just smiled at their playful side. Then his mind recalled what happened earlier on M.net Countdown’s waiting room. He continue to smile again as he remembered Chorong’s flushed face  but then something came in his mind . *Oh hell I forgot that she might saw my body.I don’t have a nice body! Aghh this is embarrassing! I should work out more soon.*

Suddenly a voice blurted out. “Is Apink performing right now?Why are their voices sound like Baro and Gongchan?” Sandeul murmured in his nap without opening his eyes and continuously talking about Apink without him realized it. “Pabo Sandeul hyung ~” Baro and Gongchan snickered .

Their manager pulled a sudden break to see the red light and caused Sandeul to knock his head onto the front chair. He rubbed his head and asked , “is Apink finished performing already?”

“Aigoo this Sandeul . After meeting with Apink earlier , he just can’t stop talking about them ,isn’t he?”  Baro pushed Sandeul’s head lightly but Sandeul still in his deep nap. “Yahh Baro hyung , let him be , he just can’t stop to think about that Apink’s Busan girl ..”

Baro cut Gongchan off .“Apink’s Busan girl?!” Gongchan nodded his head innocently . “That main vocalist of Apink. I don’t remember her name ~ “ Gongchan thought . *Ahh that one . Phew luckily she’s not the one that I like.* Baro smiled in satisfaction , glad that Sandeul  likes the main vocalist , not the lead vocalist.

*Main vocalist ehh? Not the leader?* Jinyoung smiled just like Baro.

Without them noticing , Gongchan is actually looking at them . *What’s wrong with these boys smiling all of sudden?* Gongchan scowled.

---

Apink arrived at their dorm . Bomi laid down on the couch lazily.”Aigoo today is a tiring day.”Bomi pouted. “But it’s fun too!” Eunji said. “…that we met B1A4! Omo they’re so good looking , right?” Bomi nodded in agreement.

Chorong scoffed. “Yahh you girls better stop your fangirling mode or I’ll tell our manager about this.” Eunji and Bomi threw a glare at Chorong. “We’re not doing anything wrong! I know you’re jealous right?” Chorong frowned. “Why would I?”

“For your information eonnie , when you went out B1A4 came to approach us to hand out their album to us.” Eunji grinned from ear to ear when she remembered about it. “Eonni can you stop grinning? I know you’re thinking about that San-what , right?”Hayoung made a face. “It’s not San-what , his name is Sandeul and I’m n-not thinking about him!”Eunji blushed.

“Ayy , no skinship is allowed so forget it!” Yookyung said , reminding Eunji. “I know ~”

“I wanna meet their pretty leader ~” Namjoo said in a whining voice. “Ahh nae! He’s not with them right when they came to approach us? He had a gorgeous face , isn’t he?” All of Apink members start to talk about B1A4’s leader non-stop .

Chorong wander they’re talking about who. Her mind flew up to Jinyoung. Then she remembered about his skinny body . *Just like my ideal type. I wonder what is he doing now, I wish to get his phone number.*She shook her head in realization . *Why am I thinking about him now? Aigoo I can’t think of him!* Chorong knocked her own head.

All of Apink’s members gazed at Chorong. “Eonnie , are you okay? Why are you knocking your head?” Chorong gave them her sweet smile. “It’s nothing , don’t mind me. Continue your conversation earlier nae. I’m going to shower first.” Apink just nodded at what Chorong said.

 

 

---

Weird chappie to me .____-. hoho :P

Can you guess Sandeul and Baro's favorite girl? XD

Mian I just paired them up in this story -bows- ;3

Please read , comment , subsribe and most importantly

ENJOY! ;D