Nap time

Nap time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: AnnoNiji

Title: Nap time

Couple: JunSeung

Length: 1425 words

 

 

HyunSeung and JunHyung used to spare week-ends together. Sometimes at JunHyung's place, some other times at HyunSeung's. That time, they were in JunHyung's bedroom. They had talked about their week during few hours – they weren't in the same class but they were still best friends since college – and had played videogames. But to JunHyung's displeasure, he hadn't finished his homeworks yet. After a last Mario Kart game, he sighed and said:

 

“Time to work... Have you got homework to do too?”

 

HyunSeung yawned.

 

“No, I finished it all last night to be free today.”

“How lucky you are...,” JunHyung pouted slightly.

 

He stood up and took his laptop to do some searchs he needed. He decided to lay on his bed, it was much comfortable. Once JunHyung was laying on his back, HyunSeung who had tidied the games console and videogames, joined him, his eyes sleepy.

 

“Do you mind if I take a nap?” he asked, his body next to JunHyung's.

“Of course not, you seem tired. Sleep a little bit,” he answered.

 

While JunHyung was surfing on the internet, HyunSeung tried to find a comfortable position. Finally, he lied his head on JunHyung's shoulder, and then didn't move, smiling and sighing of happiness. JunHyung froze a little because of their proximity, but didn't dare to say anything. He was confused to feel good with HyunSeung just so close. He could smell his shampoo, and see his eyelashes against his cheeks. He was so cute with his pouty sleepy mouth. It was the first time since they were highschool students that this kind of situation happened. It didn't bother him at all; he was pretty happy actually.

 

JunHyung had to concentrate on the web page he was reading for his history class. And he swore that it was very difficult with a sleeping HyunSeung next to him. He could feel his tiny body all against him, and his heart pounded loudly. It was new for him and overwhelming. But he managed to do his homeworks in less than one hour. He saved the document he would have to print, and yawned. Hyunseung was snoring peacefully and it was something really cute. JunHyung looked at him, his cheeks becoming a soft shade of pink, and smoothly stood up to tidy his laptop on his desk. Once he did it, he one more time looked at Hyunseung. He noticed that he was frowning and fidgeting on his bed, as if he searched for a new good position. JunHyung hesitated and then, decided to take a nap too. His week had been hard and by the way, HyunSeung was already sleeping. Shyly, he lied on his bed and automatically, he felt HyunSeung snuggling against him and smiling. The position was very cozy, feeling HyunSeung's body against him. His heart raced again. JunHyung was sure he would die if HyunSeung was cuter and cuter as the minutes passed.

 

Honestly, he was pertubated by what he was thinking, staring at his best friend. It wasn't friendly feeling, it was something more, and he was aware of it. He was completely happy of the situation they were in, but he thought that he was the only one. He didn't know HyunSeung's feelings – hey, he was just sleeping since an hour, he was like that just because he wasn't aware of what he was doing. He wished he was conscious.

 

JunHyung sighed and closed his eyes. He would take advantage at his maximum of HyunSeung all against him, but he didn't do anything. Suddenly, he heard HyunSeung moved and his arm reposed on his stomach, as if he wanted to hug him. The connection made JunHyung flustered and he moved closer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter