Vogue

What Love Is~

Sunny posed for her pictures in front of the camera for the next Vogue issue.

 

She’s been posing as Vogue’s top model in their magazine ever since she had won their model competition and she was slowly getting more work for other magazines as well.

 

The fan in front of her pushed her hair gently backwards and her hair flowed back with the wind.

 

The camera clicked a few more times and then the cameraman said

 

“Let’s rest for a second and then we’ll get back to work once the two male leads get here.”

 

Sunny was confused.

 

What male leads?

 

She didn’t know that she was sharing the spot light with others for this month’s issue of Vogue as well.

 

The Vogue manager stepped up as she walked off the set, getting ready to change into her next set of clothes and resting her long legs for awhile.

 

“I’m sorry manager-ssi. I didn’t know that there were going to be two male leads coming to take photos with me today.”

 

The manager smiled and explained herself.

 

“This was set up late. Originally we wanted it to be just you but then some others wanted someone else so we combined you together.”

 

Sunny didn’t say anything.

 

She took the clothes off her chair and went into the cubicle to get changed.

 

She was getting old in the front of Vogue and other people wanted some new meat.

 

That was exactly how Sunny translated what the manager had just said to her.

 

Sunny had always been a cold person, an uncaring person.

 

She didn’t care what other people thought of her, as long as she was doing well for herself, she was happy and satisfied.

 

She never craved for attention and never asked for it willingly.

 

Her winning as Vogue’s top model was a mistake, a huge mistake.

 

The manager had found her working part-time in a coffee shop and recommended Sunny to join.

 

So she did.

 

For fun.

 

She didn’t really expect herself to get chosen because there were so many other girls that were prettier than her there.

 

But she admitted that she won, and now, she was here.

 

Her new job.

 

As a model.

 

“Set!” The cameraman shouted and Sunny slowly walked towards the set that had been changed to a pale grey back ground with a large royal like chair in the middle.

 

It was for her next scene.

 

She sat down onto the chair and waited for her make-up artist to finish off with her face and her hair-stylist with her hair.

 

When the two of them were finally done, the camera began to click again.

 

In the middle of shooting though, the large door to the whole set opened and in stepped two men.

 

“Joesonghamnida! We got caught in traffic!”

 

“Mianhae!”

 

Sunny vaguely heard them say.

 

She was too busy looking at the camera and posing to notice who they were and what they looked like.

 

Like she was, she just didn’t care.

 

After a few more minutes, Sunny had gotten up to change into another set of more out going and casual clothes.

 

As the belt was getting put on by the dresser near the set, which had, once again changed into a sky blue colour, Sunny saw the two boys set out from the boys changing room with make-up artists and hair-stylist around them, fixing their hair and make-up.

 

Sunny was done.

 

She walked onto the set with her pair of black flats and sat down onto the floor.

 

She knew this was one of the scenes where she had to take with the two boys.

 

But she wished that it was just herself.

 

If it was just herself, life would have been a whole lot easier.

 

She didn’t like hanging around boys.

 

They’re a nuisance in her eyes and were absolutely useless.

 

They were done and they stepped up onto the set.

 

In the bright light Sunny knew who they were instantly.

 

She had best friends who were absolutely obsessed with them that it got Sunny annoyed a lot.

 

Super Junior’s main dancer, Eunhyuk.

 

SHINee’s maknae and main dancer, Taemin.

 

Sunny sighed to herself and slowly got up.

 

Once she was up, the two boys had just turned to her and were walking to her, smiling.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Sunny-ssi! I’m Eunhyuk!”

 

Eunhyuk said first with a bow and then Taemin came next.

 

“Annyeong Sunny-ssi! I’m Taemin! Nice to meet you!”

 

He bowed too but also held out his hand.

 

Sunny eyed his hand but didn’t respond.

 

Taemin looked at Eunhyuk and then awkwardly put his hand by his side.

 

The three of them said nothing for a minute before the cameraman yelled out,

 

“Set!”

 

They got into positions while the cameraman explained the scene this time.

 

“You guys are best of friends and you’re playing together. Act happy and be happy!”

 

He held the camera to his eye and said one more time,

 

“Set!”

 

Taemin and Eunhyuk began to pose, leaving Sunny out of the picture.

 

But Sunny left them out of the picture too as she posed herself.

 

After a few clicks the cameraman put the camera down in frustration.

 

“This isn’t going to work!”

 

The manager stepped forward and whispered to his ear.

 

“Ne! That’s going to be what we have to do! This isn’t going to work otherwise.”

 

Sunny didn’t know what they were talking about.

 

And she had a feeling she didn’t want to either.

 

The manager walked onto the set where she bowed to Eunhyuk and Taemin.

 

“I think it’s because the three of you don’t know each other well so you can’t act as best friends. This is the last scene and so we decided to post pone this shoot for a few days, giving the three of you time to know each other.”

 

Sunny began to open and protest but she got stopped.

 

“Next months issue of vogue isn’t due until next Tuesday so we have a lot of time for you three to get together. We’re going to have to reschedule with your managers though and hopefully the three of you will have time next Tuesday to come in again.”

 

She began to walk away.

 

But then she turned back around and said with a smile.

 

“Maybe you should swap phone numbers first. That would be a good idea.”

 

And then she turned back around and walked away, taking her phone out of her pocket and began dialing.

 

Sunny sighed and then began to walk away but was stopped when a hand caught her own and pulled her backwards.

 

She turned around to see a smiling Taemin looking at her with his phone out.

 

“What’s your number Sunny-ssi?”

 

Sunny stared at him for a second before she said,

 

“Why?”

 

Taemin looked at her oddly and then said,

 

“Well, if I had your number it would be easier for me to contact you right?”

 

Sunny still continued to stare at her.

 

“Please?”

 

Sunny shrugged and then took out her LG Lollipop in her pocket and gave her phone to him and took his phone.

 

She began to punch in her number and her details.

 

Or as much details she dared to give to an absolute stranger.

 

Then, when she was done and was about to walk away, Eunhyuk put his phone under her nose and said,

 

“Mine too please.”

 

Sunny sighed.

 

This is why guys were a nuisance.

 

She swapped phones with Eunhyuk again and soon, she was done, quicker this time.

 

This time, she walked away successfully.