I Know I’m Not The Only One

Playlists

Taeyeon and Tiffany married at the age of 20.

You would all thought that they married young because they love each other, that’s only semi half true. The real reason is, Tiffany got pregnant by her ex-boyfriend after they got drunk at her best friend’s party. Taeyeon, as the loving girlfriend that she is- and yes she’s a girl, decided to take responsible over the unborn child, knowing that the real father would not even acknowledge the child.

Tiffany, on the other hand, could not fathom what her real feelings on the matter is. Oh, she loves Taeyeon alright but she knows that that night wouldn’t happen if she doesn’t have feelings for her old boyfriend. She knows her future with Taeyeon will be unknown, for what she knows is that they’ll struggle to live normally since their relationship is a forbidden in this conservative country they live in.

Both of their parents agreed on the marriage, not that they didn’t disagree at first, they did but Taeyeon is one persistent kid. Saying that she could take care of Tiffany and their unborn child and that she will treat Tiffany like a queen, let’s add that she also said that they would live happily. Tiffany’s parents have one worry though, and it’s not because Taeyeon is a girl but because Tiffany never -take note the never, ever have a normal life wearing normal clothes and eating without her maids by her side.

They know it’s their fault, for raising their only child with a silver platter on her hands but they thought they should give their child the things that they couldn’t have when they were young. Now Tiffany is a spoiled brat, not the mean type though but she goes by the saying “what Tiffany wants, Tiffany gets”.

One of the few reasons why she got the cactus of Kim Taeyeon, a seemingly normal kid. She never really liked the idea of dating girls, but Kim Taeyeon got her so interested with the whole mysterious aura. They shared the same circle of friends but they never really hangout with each other, and when fate decides to let them meet, she took that golden opportunity to start her plan.

They hit it off so quickly that every people who would see them will think that they’ve known each other for so long. Taeyeon doesn’t know when did it start but all she can remember is, she woke up one day and her heart flutters whenever Tiffany is nearby or she’ll smile along with her. She knew she got it bad when Tiffany confessed to her, and yes you read it right. Tiffany confessed.

Taeyeon is the happiest girl alive, the love of her life confessed to her and of course she agreed. Tiffany never mentioned what happened to her and her boyfriend that time, all she said is that she lost interest but there is a hidden truth. Taeyeon then knew that Tiffany is the type to lose interest in someone fast, so she did her best to keep Tiffany interested. She become the person, she never thought she would be and her friends are scared.

Tiffany have Taeyeon wrapped around her fingers, she’s not mean but she’s brat. And a brats got to do what a brats got to do.

Now, Taeyeon and Tiffany aged 25- with little Irene now entering kindergarten.

What Taeyeon said before, she made it all come true. She treats Tiffany and little Irene like a queen and a princess. She gives them everything they want, she spoiled them. When Tiffany wants the latest handbag, she made sure to buy it. When Tiffany wants a villa, she bought her two. Tiffany made sure that her motto would stay as long as she lives. “What Tiffany wants, Tiffany surely gets.”

For other people they may seem a loving and happy family but they don’t really know what happens behind closed doors. 

Tiffany treats Taeyeon like a stranger, someone she shares the bed with. Someone she s whenever she pleases, and never once did Taeyeon complain. For her, whatever makes Tiffany happy makes her happy though deep inside she knows she’s too broken to be fixed. Her heart that is full of love before, now is in pieces and have been numb.

The only one that keeps her strong is little Irene, whom she have grown to love. Irene is smart even though she’s only five. She knows what’s happening to her parents, and she just wants her umma to stop hurting but that is the only want she can’t voice out.

Whenever Taeyeon goes to work, Tiffany would leave too- leaving the little Irene at the care of their babysitter. Where Tiffany goes you ask ?. She goes to the one that keeps her interested, the one that can make her wet, the one that can keep her screaming all day long until she goes back to her boring life.

Who might that be ?. Its none other than her beloved ex-boyfriend. Though people thought they broke up, they never did say goodbye. And after all these years, Taeyeon have been sharing her wife to the father of little Irene.

Keeping their relationship a secret is what makes it thrilling and exciting, sometimes Tiffany would even call Taeyeon while having with him. It excites her and he knows that what keeps her interested. Oh, Tiffany has another saying “What Taeyeon doesn’t know, won’t hurt her” or that’s what she think.

You would think that Taeyeon doesn’t know but she did. She grew suspicious after three months of getting married to the woman she loved dearly. So she decided to follow her and to learn her darkest secrets. She saw them having a rough on the man’s couch and she had never heard Tiffany scream like that before. That’s when she knew that he’s her dirty little secret.

She had formulated a plan as she drove back home. And after years of research, she can finally execute her plan. As Taeyeon walks inside the house, she made sure that little Irene isn’t there to witness what would happen to her beloved mommy. A smirk grew on Taeyeon’s normally calm face then she laughed so maniacally, you would think that she have gone nuts or maybe she already did.

Taeyeon prepared everything that is needed and waits patiently for her dear wife to come home. An hour later, Tiffany arrived in a dark house. She thought it’s weird cause they never switch the lights off cause little Irene is scared of the dark. She walks inside and saw Taeyeon’s figure sitting on their sofa.

Tiffany stifles a curse, “You scared me. Why is the lights off ? And where is Irene ?” she didn’t get any reply and for once Taeyeon look so scary. Taeyeon never stared at her so deeply and with an unreadable expression on her face. She gulps as she saw Taeyeon rising to her feet and walk towards her, she backed away as impulse.

“Why are you backing away ?. Scared Fany-ah ?” Taeyeon said with a smirk growing on her face, her eyes look so blank and Tiffany noticed it. Her back hits the door and she knows she’s trapped.

Taeyeon leans in and bites on Tiffany’s neck so harshly, she knew she’s drew blood but she doesn’t care. Her heart feels numb and all she knows is Tiffany needs to get punished. Everything happens so fast for Tiffany and she knows is that Taeyeon tied up her arms together, puts a blindfold on her eyes, pulls her pants down and shoved something big inside of her.

Tiffany screams but not of pleasure but of pain. She can feel the pain seeping through and insides, she feels like she’ll break in two pieces. Taeyeon was never rough on her and that what she like about her, this Taeyeon that ing her is not the Taeyeon that she knows.

She feels the tears rolling down her face as Taeyeon keeps shoving the big thing inside of her. After half an hour, Tiffany’s body is covered with bruises and red marks, you could see blood rolling down her thighs. Tiffany’s body felt numb and she never felt so disgusting until this.

Taeyeon looked down at Tiffany with a blank faced, no one would know what’s actually happening inside her head. She takes Tiffany’s blindfold off and force her to look at her, she saw the tear stained face and could only scoff.

“I loved you Tiffany. I gave you everything that I am but you broke me into so many pieces. And baby, I know I’m not the only one.”

That’s when Tiffany knew that one of her saying is wrong, “what Taeyeon doesn’t know, clearly hurts her.”

 


 

A/N: I don't really know why it turns out to this but I hope you guys like this. I'll blame gone girl for giving me the ideas. First time writing a psycho/angst oneshot.

You can sent me request. Just comment the song, pairings and what genre would you like me to do.

And regards of my other story, sorry if I havent updated yet. I have some writer's block and I can't seem to write the scenario I have in mind but don't worry, before this month end, I'll surely update.

Enjoy reading ^^.