SCHOOL

Ѽ The Lost Daughter Ѽ

"Appa! I'm going now" You shouted from door.

"Be careful!" Your father yelled from his room.

"NEH~"

 

(SEOUL JUNG HIGH SCHOOL)

You arrived at your class and quickly went to your desk.There's still have 10 minutes left before class started so you take out of your English story book from inside of your back and reading.Suddenly,girls are screaming and going out from class.The same goes to another class.Boys was just ignore the girls as they know what they screaming at.The girls are really freakin out when they saw Yong Hwa and his other friends . Yong Hwa is the son of the owner of SEOUL JUNG HIGH SCHOOL.

Yong Hwa and his friend walked pass by the girls and smiled to the freak girls. It's always like that.The girls will totally screaming out loud when they saw a popular and hot handsome guys.

The bell is rang.All the girls are going to sit on their own seat again. Mrs. Woo came into your class with her mathematics module.Your first class are Mathematics subject on that day.After all of you greeted her,she asked all of you to turn the module to page 30.

 

(REST TIME)

All of your classmate are going out from the class except you.You took out your story book that you had read earlier and continued to reading it again.Then, a girl are walking outside of your class and searching for something.

'Who is that? She looks like new at here'You thought.

Suddenly,she saw you and walking toward you.

"Ah.Anyeong~I'm sorry but where is the cafeteria at here?"She asked you through the window.

"Err...Anyeong~mm..come on.Let's me lead you to the cafeteria"You stand up and going outside of your class.

You're walking in front while she's at back following you.

"Kamsahamnida! for leading me to this cafeteria" She smiled and bowed 90 degrees. You smiled to her.

'She was really pretty'.You thought and said. "Ah..Neh~I'm going now" You bowed and walked away.

"She's kind" The girl thought and walked in to the cafeteria.