The Beginning

Mommy's House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Soohyun here.

Yeah. I'm sorry if you expected the first point of view from the tenants or from Alexander.

 

Anyway, I am here today to tell you some family secrets so you won't go "Whuut?" and "Huuh?" for the next chapters. So my point of view is very, I mean SURELY, needed so stay with me, listen up and be my company.

 

I am the ex-husband of Jung Jinri. Why did we had divorce? I don't know.

Ask that .

 

 

 

No, seriously. The reason why we had divorce after Nari was brought to this world was because it was just for our families' benefits. We married each other for the sake of our companies and though I know I love her, I don't think she feels the same way.

"Love shouldn't be one-sided. It hurts the person who loves and burdens the other person who doesn't feel the same way." That's what she said.

You know, Jinri was always straight forward. She blows one sentence and in one second, you'll be on tears. Don't ask me how I looked while bawling in my Mom's embrace. She might be an angel to my eyes but damn, that cruel witch really knows how to break hearts. She was the first woman I ever cried for in my whole life.

 

All the girls were crying and praying to all the gods and saints for me to be theirs except for Jung Jinri. Damn the girl. I should probably arrange an appointment with the optometrist for her. She might be going blind or something. I mean, look at me! I'm rich, handsome and smart! I have everything! I'm ing perfect, for Pete's sake! (Why are we always caring about Pete's sake, anyway?)

 

And the worst part is instead of hating her after she had made my life a miserable one in our five years of married life, I continued to love her more and more. I fell for her, every single damn time I look at her. I even thought she was a goddess while watching her drool in her sleep with her hair in complete disarray or when she gets mad and almost kills me for a bag of her favorite chips. Instead of being turned off by her lack of femininity and barbaric ways, I fell head over heels each and everytime I see her.

And if you think I'm pitiful, you're right. Damn right, I am the saddest man in the world for having her and not having her at the same time. I have her within reach and though based on the laws, she's mine, in reality, Jung Jinri was never mine.

 

Though I'm not given up yet. I'll continue to court her until she finds the man of her dreams. And when she finds him, I'll kill that bastard and court her until we grow old and die. That's my promise to myself. I'm not giving up. Never.

 

Anyway, as I was saying. We were in an arranged marriage at the age of 20. Damn. Imagine all the girls I could've kissed before being tied to this woman. Now, I only get kisses when I steal kisses in her sleep. Yeah, I know. I'm miserable. Thanks for reminding me.

And at the age of 25, we had Nari, our first angel. Then at the age of 27, Jinri left us. She traveled around the world and only God knows what she did in a list of the fourty seven countries she visited.. using my credit card.

 

While she's travelling around the world, I'm here in Seoul being a dad, a mom and a business man all at the same time. I'm going to be Mommy Kang Soohyun and prepare Nari in the morning then bring her to school. After bringing her to school, I'm going to be CEO Kang Soohyun and deal with all those meetings and irritating people in my company. In the afternoon, I'm going to be Daddy Kang Soohyun and fetch Nari. All of these, I did alone in California for the past sixteen years without Jinri who should've shared the hard moments with me.

Though she's always missing in the family picture, I understand. She wants to live the life she never lived. As long as she's happy, I'll understand.

I just hope Nari understands her too.. someday.

 

I had a call from yesterday regarding Nari's involvement in a fight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter