Chapter 3: When the seed first touched the ground

[DROPPED-OFF] My Virtual Love Affair

I'm backkkk~~~ His name appeared!!! Thank your for reading this <3 <3 <3

P/s: If there's something not right in my English (spellings, grammar, etc.) can you please kindly point it out for me? English improvement! ^^

Love you all~

~Wendy~


 

   "Soooojungggg… What's the timeeee? How long have I been sleeping??" Asked Jessica sleepily.

   "How am I supposed to know unnie? I was sleeping, just like you!" Protested Krystal.

   "Oh whatever… Hmm? Message? Aizz seems like I'm in trouble…"

   "What's that?"

   "YoonAh sent me message. Teachers were fussing all over at my absence. She sounds worried and asks me if I'm alright. Also asks when I will come back."

   "You are like a queen unnie. Don't you ever think you are being harsh  to them?"

   "Maybe. Shhh I'm texting back… Hey Soojung I want to tell you something. When you were outside and I was waiting for you, out of boredom I did something I've never done before…"

   "Yeah. Spill it. What did you do? Read ographic? Hack my Facebook or Instagram? Talk to a total stranger on the Internet? Buy the ingredients to cook the most complicated food you can think of? Read one of Seohyunnie's self-improvement books? Eat cucumbers? Or what?" Asked Krystal, still lying half-awake.

   "That. The third one. I did that." Said Jessica, who was sitting with back against the pillow, pointing her index finger in the air.

   "Unnie you did? You seriously did THAT? Who's that??? Tell me tell me tell me, I may know him!" Replied Krystal, a bit too, as Jessica described later as, over-excited.

   "Come on, stop acting as if you know the whole world! Plus how do you know it's "him" and not "her"?" Mumbled Jessica, trying not to show the unreasonable pleasure to see her little sister not against her in this. She had always been a cautious person, unlike Krystal, she seemed to agree to all the friend requests she'd ever had.

   "I do know them all. And as for the second one, it just seems like "him". Just guessing."

   "Whatever. His name is Kris. Kris Wu, I think so." Answered Jessica, who seemed abruptly bored and giving up the information easily.

   "Hmmm…" was all Krystal said. Her full-of-novels-genious-mind-when-it-comes-to-romance was running. Jessica was saying something else but she wasn't paying attention. Jessica finally gave up and went back to sleep.

 

   Down here is Krystal's diary on that day:

   "Day… month… year…

   Sica unnie has finally broken one of her rules. Haha, should I leave her home alone on some more occasions?

   According to novels, what is going to happen?

   So, a-very-famous boy that mostly everyone knows (except the main female protagonist) is going to talk to her (yes, that dumb female protagonist that doesn't know him - not that you're dumb, unnie). Somehow it will develop that because he is too famous and blah blah and everybody is trying to gain his love and he is tired of being too popular, now he talks to this girl who is different from other, who treats him equally with anyone else, who doesn't even know who he is,… He will feel peaceful next to her and finally will fall in love with her. And later the girl will find out that she has feelings for him too and then happy ending.

   This is a sweet start! I saw a bit of blush on Sica unnie's face when she talked. A bit. What would Seohyunnie say about this?? When the dandelion seed first touches the ground! {WGM, YongSeo, last episode, when Seohyun talked about the difference between "like" and "love", she said "like" is like a dandelion seed first fall on the ground, and "love" is when the seed started to grow the root into the ground and become a dandelion tree itself} Plus he is not Tyler. Seriously, I hate him. I just wonder if there's anyone else who thinks of him as Reptyler?

   Ok, but the main question for me is, should I spill that he is so famous and that Sica unnie is so lucky to get a chance to talk to him? Come on, think, Krystal Jung, you can think of a solution!...

   Oh crap Sica unnie is coming back to the room. Something serious has happened. Better hide this. Ok ok I'll go with this. I'll keep silent and look after the relationship. If they ever need any help, I will see what I can do. Alright she's coming closer to the door. Bye diary."

 

   Jessica after a few more hours (she thought so) of sleeping got back, and saw her little sister still sitting like a statue, sighed and got out of the room. Krystal grabbed her diary and scrabbled a few lines. Jessica was out with the refrigerator and TV for a long enough time, and when she was coming toward the room again, Krystal was almost done with what she was writing. And by the time Jessica was at the door with a trying-to-be-serious face, Krystal was done hiding her diary and already sitting on the mess of blanket-and-pillows-and-coverlet, looking at her unnie with the most innocent face she can make.

   Jessica spoke, "Soojung, I have news. 2 bad news and a medium news. Wait, 3 bad news, actually. What do you want to hear first? Wait, no, 4 bad news for you!"

   "How many bad news actually are there, unnie?"

   Jessica opened both her hands and seemed to be counting on her fingers, and to Krystal's widen eyes, her toes also. Finally she looked up from her toes and said, "4. That's all I can think of by now."

   "Ok. Medium news."

   "It's evening now. About 8 o'clock or so." Answered Jessica in a reporting voice.

   "Now bad news. Tell me all at once. 3, 2, 1, go." Said Krystal, prepared to hear the worst news, and she didn't even know what would be worst.

   "Alright. First, I'm hungry. Second, there's nothing left in the fridge - I mean absolutely nothing, except ice cubes. Third, that means you will have to go buy something to eat now, alone, because I'm currently missing to the Academy, which is near here and probably the town knows it now. Except if you want me to cook something out of air."

   "And fourth?"

   "I saw you hiding something, so you better be careful, whatever it is." Jessica smiled wickedly.

   "Fine. I will change to go outside, what should I wear?"

   And when Jessica was busy picking out clothes for her, (which is a pair of blue jeans, a light pink sweater, a blue coat and pink boots) she spoke again, "Whatever I'm hiding from you, unnie, don't you dare touch it! Hmm, I will probably ask YoonAh unnie to make a cucumber attack for you. I will do what I said, so DON't, ok? Pinky promise?"

   "How dare you scare me with cucumber! And siding with YoonAh! Fine." Jessica held out her pinky finger unwillingly.