Forgive and Forget.

Together Forever

Jaejoong's POV

"you go first." she said and gave me a reassuring smile.i don't recall the last time i've seen a smile on her face before...she's just... beautiful. Snap out of it, jaejoong. you asked her to stay to apologize! yes. i do feel guilty for shouting at her and making her cry...but... shouldn't she be mad?

Jaejoong : about yesterday i'm really sorry i lost my temper and shouted at you. 

Jessica :  hmmmmm....

Jaejoong : Jessica?

Jessica : hmm?

Jaejoong : i said-

Jessica : i know what you said.

Jaejoong : do you...forgive me?

Jessica : yes. in one condition.

Jaejoong : what is it?

Jessica : Let's re-decorate that room.

Jaejoong : deal.

 

and with that, we went to the canteen and walk towards our friends.

 

Jessica's POV.

i made my way to the cafeteria and saw yunho and tiffany together. whoa. what happened? i thought they only had a "tutoring class" with each other? why...do they look so....uh....comfortable? with each other? as usual, i sat on the table with my friends alongside with hyoyeon. yes. we've met and talk to each other already. so it's pretty much comfortable to be around her...though...i could've sworn that girl i met at the library that day looks alot like seohyun....maybe it's just me...whatever. As soon as Yunho left, Taeyeon spoke.

 

Taeyeon : are...you guys together?

Yoona : yeah...you seem...extremely close with each other.

Tiffany : NO! we're just FRIENDS. we're not dating-

Jessica : yet.

Hyoyeon : not dating YET. but dating in the future.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and changed the topic.

Tiffany : soo...why did jaejoong want to see you?

Taeyeon : trying to avoid the question, tiffany?

Jessica : to apologize...hey. my wedding is next week. it's going to be held in another country. 

Yoona : ANOTHER COUNTRY?

Jessica : yah. keep your voice down!

Taeyeon : isn't getting married in another country a little... too much?

Jessica : well, it's not like you don't know my parents...they like to make things big, remember? plus jaejoong's parent's 'suggestions'  let's just say that i'm lucky that i don't have to get married in the outer space!

Tiffany : well?

Jessica : well what?

Yoona : who are the brides maids?

 

Jessica smiled at them and-

 

Taeyeon : bye.

 

Taeyeon got up but jessica grabbed her hand and-

 

Jessica : unnie please! be my brides maid 

Jessica said, pouting.

Taeyeon : OOHHH YAH! MY WRIST HURTS! PABO!

Jessica : unnie! i'm not letting go unless you say yes!

Taeyeon : YES! LET GO!

Jessica : YAY! yoona? Tiffany? Hyoyeon?

Yoona : i guess we have no choice but to say yes...(sigh)

Tiffany : yeah... jessica's capable of doing anything just for us to say yes.

Hyoyeon : i can't go.

Jessica : what did you say?(glares at hyoyeon)

Hyoyeon : i uh....have to go back to namsan to visit my parents...heehee

Jessica : oh well, in that case, have fun at namsan then. (smiles and walks away)

Yoona : how does she do that?

RIIINNNNNGGGGG

Taeyeon : Let's get back to class. 

 

They went to their daily classes. yoona to soccer, Taeyeon to the vocal room, hyoyeon to the dance room and tiffany to the language room. and where is Jessica?

 

Jessica's POV

After my lunch, i walked to the library, to compile some information for my latest project. oh i really don't want to see that old hag again...but i have no other choice.(sigh) i went into the library and saw jaejoong's hands on boa's waist. what on earth is going on?

 

A/N : Hey! i'm so sorry about the non consistent updates! but it's all because of my stupid health problems! yeah. blame it on that! -.- anyways... i'll try to update when i have some free time. oh btw, when i was 'absent' from updating, i've heard about the name for jaesica couple? snowflake, is it? i honestly think it's...not...that...uhh nice?(please note that i'm trying to say this as nice as possible and don't hate on me, i'm just giving my opinion) what i mean is, yes, i dislike it, but that doesn't mean i hate the couple, just the name. couldn't they at least have a poll for us to vote? i've told my friends about it and they won't stop laughing at me for a few days! :( oh well...it'll grow on me...eventually. :) i hope there's no offense made.i'm just being truthful.humans have their likes and dislikes too,right? tell me what you think about the name :)

subscribe and comment :)