new FRIEND ?

love is pain

(mr shin POV)

everyone is gathering at the living room talking about minyoung . i want minyoung to learn at home with private teacher for a month because this is a new thing for her . but minyoung seems does not pleased about that and asked me to be at kyuhun school . they seems suprise about that but they accept minyoung suggestion .

"okay , is that all ? ill going to my room now " minyoung stands up and go to her room . suddenly yesung stand up and chasing after minyoung .

________________________________________________________________________________

(yesung POV)

"minyoung-ah , can i ask you something ? why you dont want to talk to us , i noticed about that since the first day you come here . did us make you feel awkward ? " i asked .

"do you know something ,  i hate you guys for seperating me and min-ah omma . and i hate you guys for appear in my life again . thats the reason why i dont want to talk to you guys , can i go now " she pushed me away and go to her room .

_________________________________________________________________________________

(minyoung POV)

at my room , im leaned at the door and starting to cry . "jongmal mianei yesung oppa , i didnt mean to that to you " . i just cry and cry .i  can't bear looking at yesung innocent face .

________________________________________________________________________________

(minyoung POV)

"this is your new school . this school has a lot of facilities . i hope you will be happy here . okay , follow that teacher and she will brings you to your classroom  " said the principal . im just smiling and bowed to the principal .

meanwhile in 3/A class ,

"kyuhun oppa , can i sit beside you , there's no one . " said kwon yuri with a cute face .

"no , this place is  my dongsae place , im sorry , she minyoung . she's new here and i need to guide her " answer kyuhun and he smile .

yuri pretends to fainted but her friends , yoon-a and sunny captured her from the back .

" your smile made yuri faint , you have adorable smile kyuhun oppa " said yoon-a and brings yuri to other's place . miss choi is entering the class with a new student .

"okay class , sit at your place . by the way , today , you have a new friend , her name is shin minyoung and i think kyuhun already know her . miss shin , introduce yourself . " asked miss choi .

"anyeong , neaga minyoung imnida , nice to meet you guys and i hope we can get along well " im smile to everyone .

kyuhun looked stunned when she saw im smiling . this is the first time he saw im smiling .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sorry if my story is not attracted you to read :( this is my firstfanfics and hope you can give great comments ,^_^