Prologe

The Order To Kill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Short Prologe.

Dujun is a man without any fear. Or not that he knows of. 

He was raised in a huge building with people he got used to live with. Old men who were some sort of teachers. But not for education to get a good job in the end. He was trained in how-to-use a gun and how-to-kill a person very fast.

Every day he would wake up to eat breakfast first and then go train for the rest of the day. 

After 20 years, he was able to hold and use almost every gun known to the world, knows the the weakest points of a human body, knows how to hide and be unvisible in the most unusual situations, how to be a ghost towards the police, how to prevent anyone from attacking and, especially, how to kill fast and silent.

The only thing Dujun does not know about, is his past. He can't remember the 3 years before he was taken to this place.

Who are his parents? Where does he come from? Where was he born?

He doesn't know. And he is not allowed to know.

He is not even allowed to think about it, because that would make him weak. His boss would always say that.

His boss is also the man who gives him his jobs. He recruits him in the morning to give him a name and a picture, because that's all Dujun needs to kill a person. What more do you even need?

Usually Dujun only needs less than a day to finish his job. Find the target, observe the situation, find the right time and then .. shoot. 

The number of people he already killed? He lost count since he was 14. And he never had problems with it.

He was used to it, trained for it. Even somehow liked it. He did not miss being raised as a normal child because how can you miss something that you don't know about how it feels? 

Until today, this was Dujun's daily routine.

And today Dujun was recruited again into his boss' office. He was already excited about a new job.

 

 

Dujun entered the office and was met with bright dailight. He fluttered his eyes for a short time to make them adjust to the light. The corridors he just walked in were a lot darker. 

The office was big so a lot of people could fit in, but this time around he only saw two, standing infront of the big table.

His only and best friend Dongwoon, body straight with eyes cold, infront of their boss. 

The boss looked up at the sound of the door and met Dujun's eyes with a smirk.

"I was waiting for you."

The voice was strong and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter