Final

60 Seconds

The rain had just stopped when one man walks down a busy street in the middle of cloudy day folding his black umbrella. Walking alone not minding all the people who's too busy with themselves. Then his attention seized by a woman walks out a café nearby, all the noise around can no longer be heard, his time stopped ticking and the only thing he can do is stare at the woman and the only sound exist is his fast-heartbeat that’s ringing on his ears.

Raindrops making him awake and the time continue its tick. He follows the woman inside the café. Sitting alone while looking at the woman who’s working at the counter, past flashed back in his mind. He took the knife away from her who’s trying to slice the carrot properly, smiling while showing her how to slice it then he continue to cook their spaghetti happily with her watching him flipping the food on frying pan with a happy smile plastered on her face. Then they feed each other with smile that never left their faces. Remembering their old times brings a bitter smile to his handsome face. Then he remember another moment of them, while he’s reading his book on their sofa she sleep ever so soundly on his lap, turning his attention to her, he caressed her hair lovingly.

He’s back to reality when a waitress came and took his order, but soon his mind wander back to when they fooling with each other while sun light peeking through their window. Then one moment while drinking their coffee, she’s wondering why he kept tapping the table not noticing there’s something in his finger. After sipping his coffee, he took her hand gently and put the match of the ring on her finger which fit perfectly. She can’t stop smiling while keep on touching the ring as if it’s the most precious treasure to her.

Then the woman who he called his before come bringing his order while he’s looking down, not realizing that he is someone from her past, she goes back to her place after putting his drink. His right hand soon found its way to his left where there’s circling a ring that used to be theirs. Soon her smiling face turned into one part of their last day together. Their fight ended with her giving back the ring to him then walking away without looking back.  He doesn’t even have the strength to stop her, he can’t do anything but struggling in frustration on the couch where they used to sat together.

Standing up, he took of his ring and put it on the table then walks out of the café. That woman who noticed there’s something left on the table, picking the ring up she goes to him then tapping his back asking whether the ring was his. He turned around making her smile vanish instantly when she realized that he is someone she used to treasured so much before. He holds her hand that's holding the ring, her time rolling back to when they were still together.  On a rainy day she didn’t bring her umbrella so she just stand where she were not knowing what to do. Just then a black umbrella covering her and revealed the man she loves smiling so gently at her. Then she wander to a quick sweet flashback where he pecked he cheek while they sitting together in each other arms. But reality does hurts, the man who’s standing in front of her right now doesn’t have his usual smile. His handsome face filled by only sadness.

Forcing a smile he let go of her hand, a tear successfully made its way rolling down his cheek. With a bitter smile on his face, he takes one last look of her then turns his back and this time... he’s the one that walk away.  Now she knows how he felt that time as she painfully watch his back that’s getting further away from her…silent tears made its way down from her eyes.

They used to walk together under one umbrella on a rainy day with a happy heart. Right now…he’s walking down the same street…on the same weather…using the same umbrella…but he’s alone…

~~~///~~~


I'm still sooooo in love with this song even though I've listened to it till I lose counts ^.^

Please comment and let me know what you think >///<