CHAPTER 7 : FAMILY HISTORY

Vampire Lovers

I wonder is he gonna be alright without me? Is he gonna miss me? I go down stairs and sit down on the sofa with my cousin ,Taemin. Taemin and me watching our favorite cartoon show 'Tom and Jerry'. I looked at Taemin and talk with him."Taemin,how did you know Sehun? Where you did you meet him?" Taemin smirked at me."I know him at School. Suho told me about him but Suho didn't tell me 100% about him because he don't want Kris now that he tell me about Sehun." I remember that day Kris almost kill Suho and Suho almost want to die but that day,I save him."Kris...he is the devil vampire? I mean he is Suho enemies?" Taemin nooded his head.I get off from the sofa and I go up stairs and go inside my bedroom. I was can't stop thinking about Sehun bite me at the first day. I was so sleepy and I fall asleep.

I can hear the footstep come near to me. I saw the tall guy but I can't see his face.Only I can hear his y voice and i can fell his cold hands.I woke up suddenly and I look around me."Oh yeah,it's another nightmare again.." I get off from my bed and went to the toilet. I wash my face and look myself at the mirror. I check my neck that Sehun bite still there. I wondering who is that guy in my dream? Is it Kris? I don't know,I went back to my bed and go back to sleep.

 

Next morning,Taemin sit beside me and he put my breakfast meal on the table.I woke up and I was surprise that Taemin sit beside me with his cute smile.

 

"Taemin,you always surprising me."

"I'm sorry,I didn't do that to you"

"That's okay..."

"Here your breakfast meal..Don't let your food cold"

"Thank you Taemin,you're such a nice cousin I have"

 

After eating my meal,I went to downstairs and I saw my aunt is back from Canada cause she always busying went out for overseas and her work.My aunt saw me coming down and she give a hug just like hugging teddy bear."Oh my sweetie heart Jiyeon !! Siwon's daughter.." I was smile happily and I laughing."I miss you Aunt Narsha long time we haven't meet up." My Aunt Narsha smile and she look at me just like her own daughter."Oh by the way,I have something for you." I wondering is she give me a present ? But today is not my birthday yet.Suddenly my aunt give me some book I mean it's a dairy book.

 

"Wow ! Thanks aunt.I really like this type book."

"It's from your late grandmother before she die,she want to give you this book when you already born.But your mother passed to me this book"

"Why my grandmother die? I've never see my grandmother face"

"You read your late grandmother diary and inside this book it have your late grandmother picture."

"Anyway thanks for give me this book,Aunt Narsha."

 

I went to my bedroom and I sit on my bed and I read my late grandmother diary.I found my late grandmother picture since she was alive.And also the letter.So I read my late grandmother diary.

 

'On 23rd December 1980,

It's have been a long time ago my husband die and I alone with my children.I miss my husband so much and he is the one who makes me happy,understanding me and also taking good care of me.But he die first.I was lonely but I have my youngest Daughter Named Ga In. She is only one who taking good care of me and she always stay with me whenever I go she always stay with me.I remember she said to me when she got married and have a child,she wants me to taking good care of her child.I don't know that day I was still alive or die.Ga In she is a very good person , she very strong woman and also she love her own child when she have a child.But now,Ga In is a vampire she had cursed my one evil vampire I can't remember who is it but I also have been cursed by one evil vampire who is tall guy and also his looked just like an Canadian boy.He is the one who cursed on me and also my daughter.I was an a vampire but not an evil vampire.That boy,he wants the victim who's weak and even not too strong. He is an evil and bad vampire just like a demon. He is so strong and no one could kill him. He have such a strong power he have. I won't let my grandchildren be a vampire.And I want my grandchildren to be a human not an evil vampire.Because i love my grandchildren.'

 

Now I understand.My grandmother also a vampire and also my mom but now she turn to be a human life.But why Sehun bite me that day? I think I'm his mate? I don't know why he bite me.I put my late grandmother diary under my pillow and I go downstairs and sit beside my aunt.Suddenly,the door bell is ringing,my aunt get up and she open the door.It's Suho,Lay and also Chen come to visit me.I was happily that they visit me."Suho,Lay and Chen ! I was glad to meet you !!! Where's Sehun?" Suho smiled happily."Sehun was at home.He need to stay at home while he needs to keep calm himself." I was getting worried about him.Is he lost control him self or not?

 

"Hey Suho,I want you to know this person on this picture."

"Oh yeah it's your late grandmother right?"

"How did you know her?"

"It's a long story,Jiyeon."

"Tell me how did you know her?"

 

Suho take a deep breathe and he grab my hands to talk at outside while Lay and Chen sit inside.Lay looked at my old family picture and he look my childhood picture.He smiled and he put it back.Chen went into my bedroom and he saw my late grandmother's diary book.Me and Suho sit at outside under the tree cause Suho not too much strong to keep him stay under the sun light.

 

"So how did you meet her?"

"Since you late grandmother as a human being,she just like you Jiyeon.She is strong and also really taking good care of our family."

"but how she change to be a vampire?"

"Kris let her to be a vampire.He want her to be his power and his mate.But your late grandmother don't want to be his mate.When she meet one guy who he is officially vampire and she started in love with him."

"And then ? did my late grandmother marry him?"

"Yes Jiyeon,she marry with him.You know Jiyeon.Your family is a vampire.Your mom is a vampire but when she meet your father,your father didn't want your mother giving you a born to be a vampire.But your brother ,Chanyeol and Jimin is half human and half vampire.Your father asked your late grandmother to broke the spell and change her into human life.And she giving a birth the youngest child is you.You only the human in your family."

"But,why Sehun bite me that day?"

"You and your late grandmother is the same kind.Sehun wants you to be his mate and he in love with you.."

"And that's why he bite me ? why not other girl?"

"He know that you only one who can take care of him and understanding him..."