two

some-thing

;Hello, this is your author speaking first of all i just want to say thank you because oh my god 14 subbies and 2 upvotes i am one happy kid. you guys are my cheer pills seriously thank you :) so here is another update, enjoy~ be right back i wanna go and cry a river.;



“WANG JACKSONNNNNNNNNNN! youngji screamed so loud that I bet the old man across the street might fall down or cucumber choked on her food downstairs.

Her chest rising with anger and she felt defeated because this is so unfair like super unfair. What is wrong with my body she thought, I am an idol for god’s sake. She walked across the room and stand in front of the mirror staring at her own chest, she cupped both of her and squeezed them a bit “you my precious, are my number one asset and I’m proud of both of you” oh my, this is unbelievable she felt like she had gone crazy just because of a single statement from a certain jerk called wang jack.


Jackson on the other hand, enjoying this a little too much. Because admit it, she looks cute as hell when she got teased. Youngji was like that one little sister of yours that you ought to protect as her big brother but what he doesn’t know is that might change soon. The question is will things be the same still after this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That evening everyone gathered in the living room as Nana and Kang Joon played a game called hide and seek but in a doggie version with cucumber. She started off by dropping a treat in front of cucumber and then quickly went hiding and Kang Joon stayed behind encourage her to find Nana. Once succeed, they fed her the entire meals.

They were talking about stuffs like hanging out together because apparently for the upcoming month their hectic schedule will be packed with their own activities. Jong Ok and Ryohei will be starring in a new movie soon and as for Jackson, Got7 is going to hold a mini concert near Busan. Rumour has it that Girls Generation is currently preparing for their new comeback. To sum up everything, it will be hard for them to have their bonding time as usual so they decided to head out for the beach and stay a few nights there at Joon hyung’s father’s villa for the weekend.

They distribute their own tasks that night and everyone then off to pack their needs. God probably hates youngji the most because both she and jackson were in charge of foods. Speaking of the devil “Heo Youngji~ are you still mad at me? I swear I saw nothing you have to trust me” she had made a mental note not to give a single damn therefore she is not responding to him. “Look I am so sorry youngji yah please don’t do this to me” That was probably the end of Wang Jackson. Youngji was still busy packing the foods and ignoring Jackson at the same time which is probably the easiest task in her life. Jackson being a stupid guy he is not knowing what to do end up back-hugging youngji (well not really back-hugging but more like holding both of her shoulders but close enough to back hug her who am I kidding here). Now his touch made her all tense up “What are you doing, jackson?” she said, ducking away from his touch. She tried to walk away but he came even closer behind her. “Not until you talk to me” The thing is youngji was still embarrassed with the incident earlier and she thinks that Jackson should give her times to cool down because this is concerning her pride as a woman.

Only god knows for how long they were in that position, that was until Seho came to the kitchen and spoke to them “did the two of you have a fight again? What is the matter this time?” Jackson took a step back and said “Nothing hyung, I was being a jerk and youngji seemed a little pissed about something. I will just go and pack my stuffs, Good Night” Seho not understanding the situation just keep glancing back and forth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



6:25 am
The next morning, Gook Ju was the first to wake up strangely. She met Jackson outside the hall “Oh noona good morning!” Jackson greeted her while flashing his bright smile. He is currently holding a cup of aromatic tea “Is that for me jackson?” “No noona, but you can get yours in the kitchen. Is youngji awake yet?” “You little, I thought that was for me. I don’t think so go and check on her” He then went to their room with the cup in his hand. He sat on the edge of youngji’s bed watching her sleep but the pleasant smell and his weight on the bed arouse her awake.

Her eyes fluttered open, then shut, then open, then shut. “Oh God, you again” she murmured  “What?”   “Wake up princess we will be leaving in an hour” Jackson stated matter-of-factly. Youngji isn’t really a morning person, getting out of bed usually not something she looks forward to.  “Ugh, move” she groaned.  “This is your tea, drink this first before you do your stuff”   “I will. just go away” Jackson couldn’t help but smile at her “I’ll be downstairs” he said. Ya right she thought where else would you be.



Everyone ate a few slices of toast and a banana to fill their empty stomach. It is time to go and they were randomly assigned to different vehicles. Once again, the two of them end up being together and they had to sit together at the back since they are the youngest.

First van; [Joon hyung, Sunny, Gook Ju, Kang Joon, Jong Ok, Seho, Cucumber]
Second van; [Ryohei, Nana, Dongwook, Minwoo, Youngji, Jackson]



It was a cool start but it wasn’t long before they were being warmed up by the morning rays.
Jindo as in Jin Island is the third largest island in South Korea. It is located in South Jeolla province, just off the southwest corner of the Korean Peninsula. There are some beautiful beaches in South Korea so during summer all beaches are crowded with tourists like you can’t imagine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Once everyone is ready, off they go to the beach. Youngji kept looking outside of car window,  Dongwook was driving the van and Ryohei sat next to him chatting about adult stuffs. Minwoo and Nana were in the second row and Jackson well he was listening to his collection of songs which mainly consisting of  raps, r&b and a little bit of jazz and blues using his earphone. He wanted to show her his favourite song but did not want to bother her at the same time so he just plugged his right earphone to youngji’s right ear without saying anything. She turned to look at him but he already closed his eyes.


Drive out to see you
Been a long time
No expectations
Can't wait for her smile
Just friends this time

White dress is shinin'
She's lookin' so fine
Try to remember this? in my mind
Now we're just friends this time



The sound of the song lulled them so sleep
 

Didn't mean for the kiss to come in
Wasn't part of the script that was gave
Please forgive
Wipe it away
Wipe it away
Don't let me stay

Cause I got nothin' for you

No promises
I'm just in your ocean
I'll give you your
Oh



He slowly rested her head on his shoulder. He her hair gently and smile to himself. He wasn’t asleep at all no, since their departure from home.