One

The Kyuhyun Project
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mary swallowed a lump in . Or at least she pretended she could. The person's arm was still tugging her ankle. She couldn't help but turn around as she wriggled her foot away from the cold grasp.

 

"Wha –"

 

"Hey there! Are you deaf? Help me up," the guy almost bellowed. "Hello?"

 

Mary blinked again. The person's touch surprised her. But the man's face definitely caught her by surprise.

 

"Please… please help me up. I can't seem to stand," the bloodied face pleaded again.

 

"You can stand up on your own, you know," Mary said, extending her arm but not putting any strength in it.

 

The guy grabbed her hand, hoisting himself up. Once standing, he patted away the dust and dirt in his clothes.

 

Mary kept on staring at him like that of an IMAX moviegoer. She is just waiting for when the credits roll and she gets to remove her 3D glasses.

 

"What?" The guy noticed her staring.

 

"You are –," began Mary.

 

"What happened? One moment, I was in the car, then suddenly, I'm here…" he interrupted, shock and disbelief in his tone. He probably just noticed his interruption and he awkwardly shifted in his place.

 

"Yes, I'm Super Junior Kyuhyun,

Please log in to read the full chapter