1/?

The Way Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Classes have been long done for the day but Minseok decided to stay and finish his homework at school before going home. The school year just started and here he was, so immersed in being a diligent student. He was just a normal boy on his freshman year, an A grade achiever but not the nerdy type in physical appearance. He only had two friends since he started his grade school, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. The three were inseparable ㅡ to the day they became friends up until Kyungsoo and Chanyeol took their level of relationship as friends into something more.

 

Complete silence took over the place. Only the ticking of the clock resonated in the room. It was surprising to know that the clock was still good after all the years the room had been abandoned. Minseok was almost done when he heard it again. That sweet, soothing melody that filled his ears for the second time around that week. He was on the same setting when he first heard it. He didn’t bother to check last time since his mother told him to hurry home. His curiosity lingered for a while as he set his gaze on the piano room but sprinted off right away anyways. He somehow had forgotten about it but now that he had heard it again, his curiosity once again kicked in.

 

He put down his pen and contemplated on doing what he should have done the last time. The music constantly filled the place and it sounded more beautiful than he had originally heard. Without much thought, he languidly stood up, gathered all of his things and carefully placed it inside his bag as he immediately exited his way.

 

The lovely sound echoed throughout the corridor as he made his way to the music room. As expected, he saw no one roaming around since the place he had stayed was located at the farthest corner of the last floor. That was the reason why he chose to pick that room. No one was gonna disturb him. No one’s going to distract him not until that piece of instrument was played and made him aware that he was not just the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter