Chapter 1

Little Red Riding Hoodie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No ones POV:

"WAKE UP YOOEUN!!!

Yooeun gasped as her face was splashed with water. Her eyes shot open, only to give a death stare at her best friend Minah who was holding a bucket. 

"I was having the best dream ever, aish.. you had to ruin it," Yooeun pouted her lips.

"The same dream again wasn't it? The one with the hot guy and you two are in the forest kissing?" She recited like a prayer.

"Well, we were about to kiss until YOU WOKE ME UP!" Yooeun screamed

"Hahaha mian but who cares, we got school today so hurry up, your mum told me to wake you up like this," running away from her, she took a quick photo of wet Yooeun with her phone and slammed the door closed.

*argh.. i need a mental note to remind me to murder her*

Yooeun stood up, her sleeping clothes all drenched from water leaked down to the bedroom carpet. She glanced towards her clock, it read 7:30am.

"OMG I ONLY HAVE 30 MINUTES TO GET READY!"

Yooeun quickly took a short shower, brushed her teeth and wore her school uniform. The whole process took 7 minutes. One thing she needs to survive school is her red hoodie, her red hoodie her grandma hand knitted perfessionally and she wore it for the last 3 years. It was baggy and too big at first but it fits her perfectly now

After brushing her dark brown hair, Yooeun rushed downstairs to meet her mother and Minah at the breakfast table.

"Good morning umma," she said whilst kissing her mother's cheek and stuffing a piece of pancake in her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter