Kiss Me If You Can

Kiss Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I-I like you.” You look at the handsome guy named Woo Jiho in front of you while the latter look at you as his eyes grew bigger.

“What the hell! Did I say it out loud?” You cursed to yourself and tried to calm yourself. “You just need to say sorry for bump into him then go. Not embarrassed yourself and telling him how you feel about him.”

“Ah. Sorry. Just forget what I—”

“How in earth I can forget it?” Jiho said as you looked back at him. “Do you want to hear my answer?”

“Y-yes?”

“If you can kiss me within three days, I’ll be all yours.”

“What?”

“You hear me~” Jiho said as he turned around and left you. You then felt your friend, who standing beside you all the time and seeing what just happened, shaking your shoulder lightly.

“Are you high?”

“No.”

“But you just confessed to Jiho. I mean, the untouchable Woo Jiho. Have you even talked to him? I know he's our classmate but I never saw you talked to each other before.”

You just look at your friend as a memory from the past played on your head.

“She can’t go. She says she wants to go to library in a little while you know.”

“Ah, really? It such a pity.”

“If that so, we’ll go then. Yah, Jiho-ya, don’t you want to go with us?”

“No, I need some errand to do.” You could hear all the chatting that was going on around you as you hid your face in between your arms. You’ve been down because you had a fight with your mom and what made it worst is you just knew that your crush was officially become someone else’s boyfriend although you and him have had ever gone to date for a couple times.

By that you cry your heart out as you feel all the sadness that come through that day as you stayed on your seat. Not long after you already calmed down and you think about the event that happened earlier. ‘Jiho was saved me in front of everyone. I didn’t know what could happen if he didn’t cover me back then. I should thank him later on.’

You then lifted your head and got surprised to saw a figure leaning on your table. You looked at his backside and gasped as you realize who he was.

“Jiho?” You called out his name.

“Oh. You, you alright?”

“I-”

“I'm sorry, I want to console you but I don’t know what to say to you.” You can look a shade of pink covering his cheeks and you feel moved by what you say as you let out a delight giggle.

“Hey, are you okay? What are you laughing at?”

“I'm sorry. I just- you're so cute you know?”

“What?”

“Thanks… for what you’ve done back then.” You said and you could see his face getting red as he mumbling ‘No problem.’

“Hey, have you kissed him?” You looked at your friend as you flopped down on your seat. It has been two days since you got a challenge from Jiho to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter