Chap.Two

Hired Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Japan….

Hyoyeon who was shocked by the news on Tiffany and Taeyeon been together is contemplanting his room. He stared at the ring he got for Tiffany and remembered their conversation earlier.

 

2 hours earlier

Hyoyeon POV

I look at them who smile sweetly at each other and how Tiffany look at Taeyeon with a loving expression on her face

“ W..When did you guys got together? How come I never heard any of this?”

“ Well,my dear bruv, this is all you got when you being away to much. Hhahahaha..” Seriously I’m feel like I’m gonna punch Taeyeon on his face but my respect and remembering he’s my brother got the best of me so I laugh along with him.

“ Seriously bro,how did it happen though? I mean you guys aren’t that close to each other right?” I look at them once again and saw they making that loving eyes to each other and I really want to kill myself right now or ask God to take my soul s I gotta be absent for a moment.

“ Well it’s happen about a month after my birthday, around that time we already tried to talk to each other since Tiffany look so lonely after you going to London so I was like trying to cheer her up but I couldn’t at first. You know how I detest a loud and overly cheerful person right? Well I overcome that after being together with her after some time. And what lead to this relationship right now is she taken care of me when I was being alone and sick and mum and dad was not around at that times. They went to Hong Kong for a business deal and to visit SeoHyun at the Korea. So after I was in good condition we got together and we announce it to mum and dad altogether and that’s it,happy ending.” Taeyeon laugh heartily and I felt so bad right now of wanting to kill him. He look so happy with Tiffany. Taeyeon is a cold person and he rarely smile to people but seeing him laugh now make me thinking that it’s good to see him like that rather than a sour face all day like before.

And now looking at Tiffany kinda calm and all smiley beside him make it even harder for me. Taeyeon excused himself to meet his friend and leaving us alone at the table. I saw mum and dad still talking with their own friends and even Seo baby too.

“ So Hyo oppa,how do you like my surprise for you?” Tiffany asked me cheerfully with her eyesmile. If only you know how much pain I bear at this moment,love.

“ Hahahahaha, never expected that bright mushroom.” I . She flaunting her sulky smile at me and saying all kind of teasing stuff to me.

“ When did you guys actually become close? I thought you’re afraid of Tae Hyung.” I asking Tiffany again. She smiled meaningful at me.

“ Urmm it’s been a long time actually but as you know we never been that close to each other. After you left for your study, we kinda stuck together on a lot of things. You know how dad always asking Tae oppa to deal with client to the Korea right? Well since that happen to often, dad asked me to be with him as a helping hand and from there we build or friendship together. I thought he was mean person since he just show around with sour face and whiny around when I asked for a help but when we become close,he was so gentlemen and always take care of me. Urmmm.., I liked him since before already, truth to be told oppa but I never see a chance of getting along with him since I has you and you always entertain me and be with me like a brother should and with SeoHyun altogether, you guys never let me felt alone after my parent died. Mum and dad too never comparing me with you guys even though I’m an outsider and treat me like I’m their own. I’m so grateful for that oppa and with Tae oppa beside me right now, It felt complete for me. I’m so happy that you guys loves me so much. Please oppa, please give your blessing on our relationship.?” I listen to her story well and it makes me felt heavy somehow. I understand how she felt with her past and all but why Taeyeon, Miyoung ah> Why not me? I’m doing everything that I could just so I could stay by your side and yet you choose my brother. I sighed deeply and nodded my head.

“ I’ will Fany ah. Now excuse me, I really need a rest,my body is hurting after being on flight too long.” I said that and smiled at her.She just laugh and saying I’m getting old already.

End of the flashback.

I hold back my tears and shove the ring into my backpack and search for a morning flight to Korea. This is getting ridiculous. I don’t want to deal with this anymore. I texted Amber and Min to have them fetch me up tomorrow before I’ll travel around Korea once again.

 

Jessica Jung stormed furiously from her father’s house. She so mad at him for making a deal like that with her. How dare that old man threaten her to get married in a year time limit. Although Mr.Jung didn’t put on any preference on her groom to be but still it getting on her nerves on how Mr.Jung threaten to transfer all of his share of company to his new wife if she failed to fulfil the deal. Jessica knew her father doing the deal on purpose so that she can never run away from him anymore as their relationship goes badly after her father divorced her biological mother and took her on his own.

 

Jessica POV

Then it will be an easy task to do. She just need to get Yuri to marry her and all the share from the company will be her and no one will ever take the company from her again. However thinking back Yuri’s behavior this few month get her confuse with his behavior. If before whenever they met, Yuri always excited to take her on a date or just spending time at her house, cuddle up together and doing nothing all days or how Yuri will always greet her with a kiss or a single red flower but now,he always come with empty hand and face. He looks confused and always daydreaming. He never pay attention to whatever we does together. And he didn’t even want to touch me like before too. I really need to talk to him about this. I’m too busy this day that I didn’t really realize what happen to him and us anymore.

That morning,after a meeting with board she texted Yuri to met her for their lunch. Jessica is determined to to talked about her father deal with Yuri this time and what could be bad about being marrying anyways since she will be with Yuri forever, one of the dream that she hold up since she and Yuri got together.

“ Morning Miss Jung, I already done with your scheduled this month and your scheduled for today too. You got another meeting before lunch and another one in the evening,do you want to proceed with the scheduled or you want any adjustment to be done?” Fei said and look at me after she done writing something on her journal. I want the work to be done faster but Yuri will have to wait if I went to the meeting. Urmm let him wait for awhile then. It’s not like he doesn’t used to wait for me, right?

“ Proceed with the scheduled Fei, and I will not be back on lunch hour, got to meet someone. I’ll just going to the meeting in the evening straight from there and after that you can go home early today.” I said at Fei and she grin happily. Then she tease me about meeting Yuri. Fei is really nice and we instantly become a good friend while working together.

 

Hyoyeon slowly descended the stairs at their house that morning. He doesn’t want anybody to talk to him they can. Last night event really put him off but to his dismay his mother saw him and got hold of him.

“ Hyo, where are you going? It’s like 6 in the morning.”

“ Errkk,mom! You surprise me. I thought you didn’t wake up yet.”

“ Where are you going this early young man? What’s with the luggage anyway?”

“ Urmm I got to back to Korea mum, Amber saying something happen with our 3rd restaurant. And Min want me to review our budget this year. So yeahh that’s what happen.So I need to go back.”

Mrs.Kim look at her son’s face. She knew something up to him that make him drastically want to go back to Korea. Her 2nd son is never show it to anyone that he was fragile inside. Everytime he sad, he will go missing and when he okay he will be around showing his smile and all. Mrs.Kim know this got something to do with Tiffany and her elder son but what can she do when the girl already choosing the elder one. Both of them is her sons and she doesn’t want to choose either side. It is up to Tiffany and she make her choice.

Mrs.Kim just watch Hyoyeon inside the car while their driver close the door. Mrs.Kim really want to comfort her son right now as always she did when they still a little kids Hyoyeon never let her do that once he was in high school eventhough he will always ranting on about his feeling and sleeping in her lap. The sweet and smooth talker Hyoyeon. I will have to do something about him to make it better.

 

Meanwhile

*Pang!* “ Goshh women, you’re annoying me again today. I just want money not you! Don’t you realize how old you look now? I need the money so I can go buying some number to win us big money and get you some food. That man slapped his wife hard and leave the house after taking the money. That man name is Mr.Liam and his wife is Mrs.Seoyeon, Jessica’s biological mother.

His wife looking at her husband car leaving her sadly. She earned that money hard for a month and her husband just took it from her. She didn’t even get to pay their house rent yet and she knew by this end of the week the house owner will surely saying something nasty again against her.

Mrs.Seoyeon once again rummaged her things and found a few bucks of money,enough for her to bake some cake and other pastry, she was thinking to sell it later so she can pay their house rent for the month. It’s good thing that she hide few bucks knowing how her husband might take the money on her pay day. She sighed for the nth times. At this times remember about the past and her daughter.

 

Jessica finished her works late that day and she knew that Yuri have been waiting for her for about half an hour already that’s why just after her meeting she rushed from the office to their favorite café in MyeongDong.

The traffic seem a bit heavy and Jessica was annoyed for that situation even more than she already is as she really late that day.She really hope Yuri still waiting for her at the cafe.

Once she arrives at that café, she saw Yuri waiting for her at their favorite seat.She smile at the sight and knew Yuri was bored so she hurriedly went inside and greet Yuri as usual. She want to kiss his cheek but Yuri avoid he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter