The Roommate.First Chapter.

The Roommate.

Hello everyone :)

I am really new and I hope you guys will treat me well.I recently started writing fanfics and even though it is not that good,I want you guys to read it :)

You can follow me on my personal account on IG @denikashrestha and on my fan account @thosekpopboybands ;) I love making new kpopper friends!

GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK💓
---------------------------------
Chapter 1.
It was a beautiful day.Breathing the fresh air,you looked towards the sun.Suddenly,someone came from behind and blocked the sunlight.
“Who are you?What are you doing in my house?" said an unfriendly and hostile voice.You turned back and saw a boy just some years older than you with a smirk.
“Um...um...I...I...I am your exchange student.Ah,I thought I was staying with a girl,"you replied and started getting flustered.Before he could say something,a middle aged woman came running out of the house.
“Oh!Are you going to be staying with us?Wow!I have always been surrounded by boys and finally I have such a nice looking girl!”she greeted you warmly and hugged you tightly.
“Ah,yes.But,I thought I was going to be staying with a girl,”you said with a uncertain voice.
“Um...the plans changed,"she silently said.
You started panicking but silently took your luggage inside the house.Everything seemed in order except for the heap of teenage boys lying around playing video games.
Your eyes widened with the sight of all the boys.They suddenly turned around and saw you.One of the guy was shirtless.He was adorably y with his eyesmile and his abs.He hurriedly searched for a T-shirt to cover himself up.
Too bad that you already saw everything ;)
“Sorry about that...Jimin!How many times should I tell you?"the woman said while shaking her head to him.
They each introduced themselves.You were never good around boys.Especially,when there was a possibility that they may be your roomies.
“Sorry about the situation right now.The budget is a bit tight now so you will have to stay with one of the guys,"said the woman.
“Wait,what?But...And also what should I call you?"you asked while a million thoughts ran through your brain.
“Ah,I forgot!Just call me Mom!And don't worry,I had a serious talk with the boys,"she said with a huge smile.
Most of the boys had disappeared into their rooms to give you space.
The first boy you saw was sitting on the sofa and reading a book.
“He is going to be your roommate,"she said,“take her to your room."
He silently led me to a room.You looked around and noticed there was a single bed only.THE HORROR!*click click* You spun around and saw him locking the door.Your heart started beating fast cause you barely knew this dude.He smirked and came closer and closer till you were face to face.He studied your face for some seconds,but for you it felt like hours.The guy put his arm around your shoulder and placed his hand on the wall.Crap!It was like something out of a drama.
"Hey,I am Taehyung,"he said in his deep voice.