Characters List

The Savior

List of the main characters

tumblr_mb27twPrzu1rqliaa.gif

Ricky Kim as Rick Downson

He is a police officer. He has a wife and two children. He is working duty when the outbreak happens. He is saved by a stranger, who he will persuade to drop him at the hospital, which is closed down and barricaded. He gets them to go to the school, after his children, but the school is totally wiped out. He finds a note. He leaves the group and goes on his own, searching for his kids and wife. He visits his house taking all supplies he can and leaves for a long dangerous journey, saving a girl.

  

Wife: Melissa Downson

Son: Anthony Downson

Daughter: Megan Downson

 

 

 

Baek Su Min - Mikky Law

Mikky was always a cheerful girl, even when her parents weren't at home and she must have been with her babysitter Dasom. She hides in a tree house when Dasom sends her to hide, assuming there is a bruglary going on. She doesn't know anything about her parents, nor Dasom. 

Father: Julien Law

Mother: turned

Siblings: none

 

 

 

 

 

 

Julien Kang - Julien Law

Julien is Mikky's father, who works as a cook in a restaurant. He is a retired soldier and works a lot more than he is supposed, abandoning his family. He realizes what was going out, being at work when a couple of the costumers attack him. He founds the house empty and volunteer's to find his daughter for any costs.

Wife: turned

Daughter: Mikky Law

Sister: Yvette Kang

Brother-in-law: Daniel Henney

Step-Niece: Shannon Williams

 

 

 

 

Chanel Iman - Chanel

She is a brave girl, escaping with her sister Zoe and surviving on their own. She meets another friendly person, Will Dempts who is a officer. She learns that there is a safe place somewhere, but they have got to team up and do it together. They meet many survivors and there is Julien among them. They get on a journey of search for a safe place and a family reunion. 

Sister: Zoe

Group: Amerie, Denyce Lawton, Will Dempts, Julien Kang, Jackson, Mark

 

Shannon Williams

She is a daughter of a very high positioned parents. She learns the problems at the medical and government background. She is very smart and her intelligence is higher than others'. Her parent are keeping her under a 24/7 capture, because she has something that they can use to creat an untivirus to that. Shannon is immune!

Step-mother: Yvette Kang

Step-father: Daniel Henney

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jung Jessica & Jung Krystal

Krystal was infected, getting it worse and worse, Jessica was trying to protect her all the way. The doctor of their group kidnapped Krystal to the isolated facility, where none of this was happening and was ready to put her under a surgery, which would in his mind find a cure. Jessica though won't give up on searching for her sister and the fact will only drive her and her people to the safe place.

Parents: Unknown

Droup: Rain, Le, sisters CL and Minzy, Jia, Fei, partly Lee Hyun Jae