Trainee Life and Wonder

Forgetting you

"1 2 3 4, 1 2 3 4"    "do it faster!"   "1234, 1234"  "Good! Keep it up" 

 

 

"waaahh!!!!!! Sara unnie, today's training was really hard" exclaimed Young Ri to her older friend Sara.

"Yah!! Atleast you have the talent to dance, do you know how hard it would be for me" replied Sara with a little order "Pass me the water". "Ne unnie," and grab the bottle by her side,"Here, catch!!!" with the last word being said she throw the bottle to her the older girl, but Riri being clumsy threw it on the older girl. "Yah! You really have a good aim" said Sara full of sarcasm. The younger girl completely ignoring the older girl stood up to do some warm up, "But unnie, do you think we will make it to the new girl group line up, i heard that only 4 would be chosen. But again all the instructors are keeping their eye on you since you have such a dynamic voice." said the younger one sitting next to her friend.

"Who knows i might just be the one they're looking for" said Sara with a joke flipping her hair with her left hand, continued with loud laughter from the two.

The other trainee knowing them just smiled seeing the closeness of the two and eyed them with envy for their deep friendship.

Sara having trained for 2 years got through S.M. Global audition Canada, and Young Ri was casted and have been training for 1 year. Their first meeting was when they were assign to the same group just when Young Ri joined. They got closed and thats the strt of their beautiful friendship.

 

~training room 1:37 pm~

"Riri-ah, lets stop for now its time to eat"

"Ne unnie, let me just wrap it up once"

Knowing the younger one was so stubborn that she decided to wait. After wrapping up the new dance choreo they started to head for the cafeteria.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On their way they met their senior, EXO. "annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim" echoed the two girls with a 90-degree bow. "Ah! ne annyeong" "Work hard "Stay strong" were their common replies. After the intense short meeting they began to walk to their destination.

 

~cafeteria 1:43 pm~

Upon reaching the cafeteria they grabbed their small portion of food and went to their seats. "aish!!! I still can't get used to this diet, I'm craving for meat" said the younger girl waving her hand messing her hair out of frustration. Chuckling the older girl began to eat,"Do you know that you always say that in the cafeteria." still laughing. With a smile spreading on the younger girl she greedily chop down the food when a hand slide its way on her eyes to cover it.

"Oppa its not even funny anymore" said the girl with happiness clearly visible on her tone.

"Really? but I thought that I just make you smile"  replied the man removing his hand and planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Believe what you wanna believe" said Riri.

Lee Tae Yong the one and only one for Riri, her boyfriend of 6 months and fellow trainee.

Sara interupted their cute interaction by coughing. "Annyeong Sara, how are you?" said Tae Yong slightly embarassed. "Annyeong Tae Yong-ah, you always ask me that when your flustered" said Sara with a smirk making Tae yong`s hand to go to his nape, a thing he always do when flustered. Being the good girlfriend Riri step in," pointing her spoon at Sara"Unnie are you a calculator yo-" "'you always calculated our words' yah, i know I just want to make fun of the innocent couple"said Sara with an intention of embarassing them.

Silence followed until they heard a loud bang on the cafeteria door earning attention from all. Came in Yi Dai Tai, a Chinese trainee. Just like her name she was teally charming and boys seemed to fall for her charms but were all disappointed by her unique 4-D behaviour. She is one bubbly child not caring how she looked

"I'm so hungry" cried Dai Tei cutting whatever line there was in front.

"Such a let down"

"But pretty"

Then Tae Yong just has to asked Sara, "Could I borrow your bestfriend for an hour?" "Borrow all you want, she did me no good" said Sara sipping the last of her latte, making Tae Yong laugh at her response. "Yah unnie I though we were bestfriend" cried Riri with a pout. Sara just couldn't ignore the younger's cuteness saying, "I didn't say you were not my bestfriend. I just say that you did me no good". Hearing those words leave smile on the younger's face. "Unnie thank you. I'll ber back and work hard. Fighting". With that Tae Yong grabbed her hand afraid that they would interact more and lead her to the empty training room.

 

~training room 2;16 pm~

"Oppa am I going to hear your new composition again?". Yes Tae Yong compose rap rythm but not confident enough to show it to anyone else but his loving girlfriend. That's the amount of trust he have in her.

"Anni, something more good" replied Tae Yong with a wide smile, making Riri wander what the surprise was, then he continued saying" You know I was called by the director and she said that she heard my composition by accident when I was practising alone so she wanted me to show it on SMRookie channel" report Tae yong with excitement . Too shock to process anything Riri just look at him, making him worried. "you know i'll decline if you don't want me--" "Ani... I'm so happy for you. You should do it. You deserve it. Any maybe who knows you could even debut faster" exclaimed Riri huging him.

Tae Yong could feel his heart beating so fast, even after half a year of being together he just can't shrug off the feeling of loving her. Putting his hands on her waist he planted a small kiss on her forehead. Riri pulling apart was the first one to speak.

"Your treat" walking off towards the door.

"Yah!!! We were just being romantic. Way to ruin the mood" said Tae Yong with a pout. Giggling it away they head out a their date and many more to come.

 

~Conference room 5 pm~

"What do you mean President?"

"You mean a new gir group. But Red Velvet just debut last year."

"That's right. We can't afford it anyway. Our budget are not as good as before"

"I never said that they will debut right away. Just to fill in your curiosity YGent had made it very hard for us to earn since they debut Winner and their pre-debut team IKon are a hit right now. Team Leader/Director Han has decided to make a new SRB14 vedio for Tae Yong. I trust her to do that much."  "But" "The new girl group I'm saying is not the common group. Like EXO there will be a line-up but a number of 4 girls will be selected, we can't afford to lose this only chance. They will debut at the same time as YGent Pink Punk. Is that clear!"

"Yes PD-nim"

"But sir, who will be the line-up girls?"asked one of his men.

"You think that i haven't prepare anything!... HAHA...You know that i am not a easy man right!" *nod**nod* "I've carried this idea of mine for a while now. I've gone around looking for the perfect girls. I have 5 girls in mine. They have potential and have been working hard. 1 person will be dropped after round 2. The remaining 4 will be trained for 3 months with a strict diet but we should give them time to relax as well. Those 3 months we will used it to train them for their debut. Choreographer will be Tony Testa. After 3 months we will start promoting them on our homepage. Instead of teaser like EXO, we will use them in CF, Film, you name it. They will also take part in variety shows with their sunbaes. And then we will stop for a moment to make the fans curious about them . This will attract attention even from those who are not a fan yet and take this chance to make them a loyal fan.And make them debut a month later." said the CEO, Young Min with a smirk.

His men were struck in awe. How could this man be this intelligent.

"Sir may we know who thse 5 candidates are?"

"Yes sir, don't we need to act fast"

The man pulled out a paper and handed one each to his men.

"Take those and paste it at every notice board. Don't make it obvious as let them think that it's just an announcement"

"Yes sir" exclaimed his men.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S.M.Entertainment
NOTICE
IMPOTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

February 1,2015
This is to inform all the staff, artist,trainee that a party is scheduled for tomorrow i.e. February 2,2015 at the hall at S.M.ent
Don't be late and keep it in mind that it is extremely important. Make sure to wear your best dress and to enjoy yourself.Each group of trainee will have a special performance, make sure you choose it carefully and used one which you have used it previously for the monthly evaluation.Artist are also requested to do this performance. Acting trainee , no need to perform but attend the party. All the best!

Kim Yong Min
(Signature)


First chapter updated, it took me about an hour and half to read this. Next time I'll try harder. *buing**buing*