Final

Candy Ring Pop

Taehyung and Jungkook met for the first time in a small library where Taehyung had a part time job there while Jungkook went there to study for his upcoming exams.

"Where can I search for science reference books?"

"It's on your left. There's a shelf full of text books for a high schooler like you" Taehyung answered while reading a magazine. "Thank you" Jungkook thanked with his eyes rolled and left.  Taehyung put the magazine away and tsked. "I saw that" He said to himself.

The clock struck six and Taehyung stood up from his seat at the library's counter. He stretched his limbs and packed up his things. He looked around the library to see if there's anyone around who haven't went home yet. His eyes stopped on a familiar figure who's sleeping on the study table. "Pfft that rude high schooler again"

Taehyung walked towards him and called. "Excuse me?" No answer. "Excuse me? I'm going to close the library now" The high schooler flinched and raised his head up. "Huh? Oh! Sorry!" He said and immediately packed his things that were scattered on the table. "Uh this text books-"

"Nevermind. I'll put it back" Taehyung cut his words  and the high schooler bowed. Not forgetting to say 'thank you' before he walked away, leaving the library.

"Poor boy. Stress about exams" Taehyung picked up the books on the table when he saw a wallet on the table. "Hm?" Taehyung opened up the wallet to see the onwer's ID.

"Jeon Jungkook..." He looked at the picture. "Oh! It's the high schooler's!" Taehyung ran towards the exit and looked around if the boy was still there. " he's gone"

 

The next day, around the same time as yesterday, that high schoolerㅡ​Jungkookㅡ​came back.

"Hello" Jungkook greeted shyly. "Yes? May I help you?"

"Um... You cleaned up the table where I studied, right?"

"Yeah"

"Did you see any wallet on the table?" Taehyung raised up his eyebrows. Acted like he doesn't know anything. "You didn't?" Jungkook sighed. "I had to walk home yesterday because my transportation card is in my wallet. Thank you anyway" Jungkook bowed and walked towards the spot where he usually study. Taehyung felt guilty because he didn't tell Jungkook that he did saw his wallet.

Few minutes later, Taehyung walked towards the studying Jungkook and leaned on the table. "Uh yes?" Jungkook looked flustered. Taehyung took out something from his sweater's pocket and handed it to Jungkook. "It's my wallet!" Jungkook smiled widely and looked up at Taehyung. "Thank you so much!" He stood up from his seat and bowed 90 degrees in front of Taehyung. "Hey hey, don't need to do that" Taehyung pushed Jungkook down on the chair. "Thank you again!"

"Yeah yeah. Oh! You might lost a piece of 20000 won" Taehyung winked and walked away.

 

They've become closer now. They contact each other and hang out together. So does a sleepover if Jungkook and Taehyung were free. At first, Taehyung thought Jungkook doesn't talk much because he just study all the time. But he does talk much with someone he's comfortable with. Which is Taehyung. Jungkook too is a shy boy and Taehyung finds it cute.

While Jungkook's first impression of Taehyung was he is definitely hot. Hot, hot, hot, deep voice, cute smile, hot, hot, ho,t hot and hot. And he might fall in love with him but he denies the feeling.

 

They're now at Taehyung's apartment. Sitting down side by side on the couch while watching a horror movie which is not Jungkook's favorite. "Oh my god!" Jungkook jumps from his seat when a ghost pops out of nowhere in the movie. Taehyung laughs at him and pinches his kind of chubby cheeks. "It's not scary"

"It's not for you, hyung" Jungkook stucks out his tongue and covers his eyes with the blanket he's wearing. "You're a man"

"I admit that I'm still a boy"

"You're the senior in high school"

"But I'm still scared"

"It's not scary" Taehyung holds Jungkook's right hand and squeezes it. "I'll buy you ice cream if you don't get scared"

"Promise?"

"Yes"

Jungkook takes a deep breath and sets his blanket down. "I'm not scared of horror movies" He mumbles to himself.

Few seconds later, a high pitch scream can be heard all over the house. Jungkook covers his head with his blanket and hugs Taehyung for dear life. "My ears hurt, Jungkook"

"Well I guess there will be no ice cream for me" Jungkook pouts and hugs Taehyung tightly when the ghost is still on the screen. Taehyung's heart beats faster at the very close contact and he just stares down at Jungkook.

"Right hyung? You won't buy me ice cream, huh? Hyung? Hyung?" Jungkook looks up to Taehyung and blushes when he caught Taehyung who is staring at him. "Hyung" He calls softly and pats Taehyung's arm. "Hyung?" Taehyung leans in a little. "Hyung why are you-" Jungkook's eyes widen. Taehyung's lips are on his, slowly moving his lips to a new angle and devour Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook doesn't move. He doesn't know what to do.

Finally, Taehyung pulls away and place their foreheads together.  "Jungkook" Taehyung breathes out and Jungkook hesitantly looks up.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook"

 

"I want to move in with you, hyung!" Jungkook whines. "No, Jungkook. Not now. You're still young"

"But-"

"You agreed that you're going to move in with me after you graduated, right?"

"It's too long to wait"

"Few months more, baby. Oh! And I promise I'll give you something special the night when you graduated" Taehyung kisses Jungkook's forehead and smile down at him. "Now go. You don't wanna be late for school"

 

"Our next student, Jeon Jungkook!" The whole audience in the hall claps along and Jungkook confidently walks up the stage.

"Mom! Dad! I graduated high school!" Jungkook hugs his parents and his parents congrats him. "Congratulations our Kookie!" His mom says and pats his head. "We need to go now or we'll miss the flight. Sorry for this, Jungkook. You're okay right? Living alone at home for three days?" Jungkook nods at his father's question and answers, "I can just call my friend to accompany me" His parents nod at Jungkook's answer and get ready to go. Jungkook's dad congrats him once again and pat his back while his mom hugs him and bid goodbye.

Jungkook's parents walk away, leaving the hall. Jungkook looks around and smile. Right in front of him, Taehyung in a white dress shirt with black skinny jeans and a smile on his face. "Congratulations, babe" Taehyung whispers as he hands him a bouquet of flower. "I thought you can't make it" Jungkook smiles innocently. "Well, I made it" They smile at each other and Taehyung moves his head closer to Jungkook to plant a sweet kiss on his lips. "Shall we go and celebrate, then?"

"I'm so tired" Jungkook yawns as he swings his legs while looking at the stars above him with Taehyung smiling and thinking, "how cute is my boyfriend?" Jungkook turns his head to the side when Taehyung grabs his hand. "What is it?"

"I promised that I'll give you something special, right?"

"All the ice creams that you bought for me are not the special present?" Jungkook raises his eyebrows and Taehyung shakes his head. "Then what is it, hyung?" Jungkook excitedly asks. "Close your eyes" Jungkook obeys and Taehyung fishes out something from his pockets. "Now give me your hand. Don't open your eyes!" Jungkook giggles and place his hand on top of Taehyung's.

"Open your eyes" Jungkook opens his eyes slowly and look at his hand. A candy ring pop. "Will you be mine? Forever?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook looks from his hand to Taehyung's face. "Of course!" He says happily.

Jungkook thought, even though it's just a ring pop, it's a sincere gift from Taehyung and it's literally a ring. Other than that, he's still happy at the gift and also the confession.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I?"

"It's just a ring pop. I gave you a ring pop for an engagement ring"

"So? It's literally a ring. Even if it's edible. I am really happy, hyung" Jungkook answers and the candy. "Wow it taste good!" Jungkook continues staring at the sky full of stars and eating the candy.

"Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung calls and Jungkook hums. "Look at me" Jungkook turns his head towards Taehyung who's sitting besides him. "Hyung what are you-"

Taehyung pulls Jungkook's hand gently and stare at the candy ring pop. "You really thought I would give this to my everything?" He asks with his thumb caressing Jungkook's back of the hand. "Um yeah?" Taehyung tsks and pulls out the candy ring pop from Jungkook's ring finger. "But hyung it's delicious!" Jungkook whines when Taehyung is about to throw it somewhere. Taehyung giggles at his cute boyfriend and let his boyfriend eats the candy.

Taehyung stares down at their hands intertwining with each other. He kisses Jungkook's back of the hand and asks, "Do you love me, Jungkook?"

"Of course!" Jungkook answers immediately. "Then, will you wear this ring that I bought for you as a symbol of our lovely relationship?"

Taehyung takes out a red box and opens it. A pair of rings placed neatly in there, shining brightly under the lighting stars. Jungkook's eyes widen. "H-Hyung"

​"Will you?" Tears of happiness starts to roll down Jungkook's face and he answers, "Yes. I will"


dung dung dUUUNNNGGG eRGH MY HEART