Beauty

Gone [Moon Embracing the Sun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beauty

[The Moon Embracing The Sun]

 

Our face is said to be our identity, it brings out our emotions, ambition, luminosity, and richness. It is the pier glass of our personality and it reflects everything that makes a person. A person's face is the one field in which personal control is often lacking. It immediately expresses to the foreign would the way we feel inside about certain situations, events, and people.

Our identity is captured in our countenance and our eyes reveal important veracity about us, even those we would rather prefer to hide. Our face is a dynamic tarp, in which emotions are drawn distinctly, and then suddenly gone, only to be redrawn in a different expression an instant later.

The face is an amazing patchwork of universal countenance yet remarkably rare. Like your fingerprints, your face is truly yours and a look in the mirror will reflect an eccentricity you are meant to love.

However, what is our face changes or get distorted as a consequence of an accident? Do we still remain the same or do we lose our identity once and for all?

In the eyes of others we do change; not only our face but also the characters that make up our identity. Though with a beautiful face you achieve much more in life, that's the bitter truth.

 

Luhan is known as the prince of the school. He has the beauty of the goddess Aphrodite; chestnut brown hair, beautiful oceanic blue eyes and cute lips. He is smart and beautiful at the same time; dating the school's football captain Sehun. He has everything that everyone would spend a lifetime trying to get.

"Sehun, do you really love me?" Luhan said.

"Of course, you are beautiful and smart. You are my princess so I love you." Sehun replied.

Sehun kisses Luhan on the cheek lightly.

Luhan and Sehun are heading to a party that one of the cheerleaders has planned for his 16th birthday. It is held in a small mansion located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It is supposed to be one of the biggest parties ever. Soon they have arrived; the parking lot was already filled with thousands of cars.

Luhan and Sehun got out of the car at the same time but Sehun already left with his group of friends. Luhan was left alone again and he headed into the mansion that was filled w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter