Warm

Never End.

So here I am, typing this crazy story for you guys(?) and don't forget to subscribe+upvote~~~

-----------

[Author pov.]

How lovely it is, seeing a couple laying at the bed while hugging each other and you know how lovely it-- *handphone ringing* Ravi groan and pick up his phone without seeing the caller id

???: "why it takes so long to pick this phone huh? But by the way good morning son~ how's life going with your wife? Did you had a child already? and where's my beanie? I didn't heard his voice or anything."

Ravi: "Who is...."*seeing the caller id* "Ah good morning too aunty lee, we're fine and he's still sleeping. Well.....hongbin doesn't ready yet for having any children but I hope soon we will have it aunty"*smile while rub his wife left cheek*

Hyuk: "did I told you don't call me with such a polite name? I'm your mom already, call me with mama then or mom or anything you want except aunty lee. I feel like I'm older than your mom. By the way, do you want me, eunkwang and my jaehwannie to help your moving?"

Ravi: "well you no need to help us, our things that left is only our clothes and our electronics things, and didn't Eunkwang hyung have a big test today? I heard it from Sungjae that he's gonna do it so can you say to him that me and bean wish him a good luck?"

Hyuk: "Sure then~ oh! yah-!"*the phone is being taking away*

Eunkwang: "MORNING MY LITTLE BROTHA! WAKIE WAKIE OH! DON'T LET ME THINK THAT YOU HAVE DOING "THAT" THING AGAIN. DON'T YOU?"

Ravi: *roll his eyes* "Stop screaming hyung and um...yes? How did you know?" Eunkwang: "Duh. Your voice look so cheerful while I heard beanie's there~"*smirks* Ravi: *blush* "Y-YAH! SHUT UP!" Right after Ravi yelling Hongbin took Ravi's phone. Bean: "Hyungie can you shut up please? I'm trying to make a palace of unicorn with a fluffy pink cotton and rainbow over my dreamland and your screams make the unicorns scared and I'm fully awake now." Eunkwang: "Unicorns or unicorns?" *smirks* Hongbin: "Want me beat you with my Haetnim banner and standies?" Eunkwang: "Well if you beat me with that I'm happy with if because I'll able kiss him indirectly~~~~" Hongbin: "Whatever. I change it. I'll kill you with knives then. Where's dad?" Eunkwang: "Dad and mom were having a y time and...*close the speaker* OH GOD IT'S GROSS YOU GUYS STOP WILL YA?*open the speaker* well you heard they're didn't you?" Hongbin: *chuckled* "Yep I heard it clearly and trying to ignore that gross sound." Eunkwang: "Soon as possible you'll make that you-said-it-was-gross sound and I think you'll more louder~" Hongbin: " Whatever. Well see ya hyung, gonna bath and prepare for moving tomorrow, bye~"*switch to end call* Ravi start to chuckled when his wife hugs him tightly right after he end the call "What happened baby bean? What is a gross sound that you say hm?" Hongbin shook his head slowly "My mom and dad doing some y things in their room and their voice is too loud! I even can heard them tho" Ravi rub his wife hair gentle while smiling to him "But when we're at our new place we'll do that thing too~" Said ravi with a wink. Hongbin start to blushing and hide his face on his husband chest "Shut up will ya? It's embarrassing you know." -------------------- Author: "Hello! How's your day? Well we're gonna ask the couple above this text(?) So~ Hongbin-ssi, how it feels about blushing?" Hongbin: "You know how it feels when your love one tease you until your face blushing. It's like I'm gonna throw him a knife or hit him with something so hard but he's too precious to me*fake sobs*. Well, personally I didn't like a "cheesy" words or anything that related to cheesy but now I'm getting used to this cheesy lines because my dumb rabarabi XD. Well...if you ever getting a blush on your face? If yes, with who?"*smirk* Author: "W-woah...I mean...yes I have, with.....SECRET AHAHAHAHA."*runaway* Hongbin: "eeey*hold author hand* we're not finish yet author-nim."*smirk* Ravi: "Woah woah beanie don't dare to smirk in front of the readers and this emotionless-author-nim ."*hide beanie's face* Hongbin: *release*"Why?"*blink innocently* Ravi: "your smirk is very y, and I want you smirks to me in our bed~" Author: "err guys? Talk it when you both alone. Please? I'm a sweet innocent yet underage here" Ravi: "Okay, let's go bean~"*hold bean's hand and take him to any room* Author: "geez that hormone. Okay, I'm gonna ask my readers something. Will you sacrifice your life to the people you love(example. Mom)? Why and what will you do if you get a D in your test? Answer it in the comment box, n-nyeong~"