DAY 76 Part 3 = Well, everything busted already

Lover-friend?

I'm back!!! Well, not really. But I'll try to update as frequent as I can :)

________________________________________________________

 

 

“You’re really are stupid Jinyoung-ah.” Said Jaebum and sigh helplessly. The others members are looking at them with eyes that twice bigger than usually and Mark look like they are going to kill the both of them.

“You two…” Mark call them with a murderous tone. The both of couple feel a chilling aura around them. They can see hell waiting for both of them. This is the time when Jaebum really hope that Jinyoung don’t need to be so innocent. And their Mark hyung not being the strongest member in their groups.

Jinyoung and Jaebum both had their heads look down on the floor. They can look up, scare to see Mark burning eyes. No one can’t stop Mark if he mad. Mark get close to them and… (I leave it to your imagination what Mark would do for them, it’s involve kicking, head lock, and etc…)

After done with his punishment toward them, Mark sit down on the chair and sigh deeply. He message his forehead with a frown on his face. The two really make him want to kill them if they are not their friends. He truly had believe them only to know they had being trick.

He look around to see the two culprit had their head down and now sit on their knees. Jackson and Bambam standing with don’t-really-care-because-they-trick-people-before-too-face. While Youngjae just standing beside him with sad face because this boy really love his hyungs. And one more, Yugyeom who was the one that the happiest with the two relationship already went back home, sulking with the two. He just let Yugyeom go because he know that the baby of the group only sulk for a while.

“So, anything you want to say?” asked Mark with cross arm. If not because he still adore Jinyoung as a younger brother, he had ignore Jinyoung pleading to stop with the punishment.

Jinyoung look at Jaebum with eyes asking for help. But it useless because even Jaebum didn’t know what to do. He didn’t know their prank would be busted like this. Jinyoung’s careless is cute, but if it too much, it really bring trouble to them. He sigh once again.

“Look. We’re sorry to trick you guys. We just want to prank you all for fun but don’t know that it will be this serious. Seriously, and it’s not like it’s the first time you’ve been tricked right?” asked Jaebum toward Mark and glance at Bambam. Bambam notice the stare and act like his heart hurt.

“What? Don’t look at me like that. I didn’t do anything.” said Bambam. Jaebum rolled his eyes at that.

“I didn’t say it’s you.” Answered Jaebum with teasing voice. The others chuckle at Jaebum’s words. Jinyoung who heard Mark’s laugh, smile again. He’s glad that his second favourite hyung smile again.

“So, you forgive us?” asked Jinyoung with his puppy eyes again. The other 4 are act like they were thinking even though they already forgive the two.

“Fine.” Said Mark after exchange sign with his dongsaengs. It’s their own fault for easily get tricked. But their act are so believable that they can’t help but feel that they two really suit each other. Unknown for them that the act didn’t really an acting anymore for a certain time. Not that the two criminal know about it.

“But you know Jinyoung, you need to cheer Yugyeom back. He really mad at you two.” Advice Mark. Jinyoung’s shoulder slump again. The youngest really are like his baby. He did’t know Yugyeom would be that sad.

“I’ll try to convince him and explain everything.” Said Jinyoung while smile weakly. It’s look like he need to polish his aegyo because only aegyo will make Yugyeom forgive him.

 

 

At Yugyeom’s house:

 

“Oh, Jinyoungie. Come in, Yugyeom is upstairs.” Said Yugyeom’s mom when he see it’s Jinyoung who the one knocking on their door. Jinyoung had always come to their home when school’s break or when Yugyeom asked him for a help for the homework. So, Jinyoung had used with Yugyeom’s house.

“Thank you auntie.” Said Jinyoung and give a bow and smile for politeness. Then, he went upstairs toward Yugyeom’s room. He knocked three times before he tried to open the door. It’s unlocked so Jinyoung pop his head inside. He can see Yugyeom lying on is bed with his head was under the pillow. He will be like that if he too sad with something. Jinyoung slowly come close to the younger and sit on the bed.

“Yugyeom.” Call Jinyoung. But Yugyeom didn’t answered him. Jinyoung know the reaction just smile.

“Yugyeom… look at me please.” Beg Jinyoung. Yugyeom flinch a little hearing Jinyoung’s voice. Jinyoung smile at that because he know Yugyeom’s heart already wavered.

“Gyeomie…” with the nickname, Yugyeom removed the pillow and turn to look at Jinyoung but still with pouting.

“I’m sorry baby. I just want to have fun because it’s boring.” explained Jinyoung.

“Liar.” Said Yugyeom and glare a little. Jinyoung open his arm, signed to heart the younger. Yugyeom just follow. Jinyoung is his second mom, a hug for Jinyoung of course he won’t denied. That’s why Bambam always jealous because Jinyoung always spoiled him.

“I didn’t. I just bored that day and suggest Jaebum hyung to play a prank you guys. But we don’t know it would be extreme like this. I sorry again Geomie…” apologize Jinyoung. Yugyeom can’t say no if his mom beg him like that.

“Fine… but don’t do it again or I’ll hate you.” Warned Yugyeom with whining voice that make Jinyoung chuckle.

“But hyung.” Continue Yugyeom.

“Hmm?” asked Jinyoung.

“Are you sure you two are just acting? Because it look so real. I don’t know about Jaebum hyung, but it’s look like you really fall for hyung.” Asked Yugyeom about the think that had bugs his mind.

“Really? Well, I just think the situation when I’m dating Junho hyung.” Answer Jinyoung. Yugyeom look at Jinyoung curious.

“Jaebum hyung still don’t know about Junho hyung?” asked Yugyeom. Not all their friends know about Junho because the two of them date secretly. Only he and Bambam know about it. And that was because they caught Jinyoung hugging Junho at the backside of school’s store. The two of them are playing hide and seek with their classmate when they see the scene. They ambush the two and force them to explain what happen. Jinyoung beg the two to keep it as secret so the two just accept it because they love Jinyoung.

“Nope. I don’t want to tell him.”

“Why?”

“I just don’t want him to get mad because I date his friend.” Answered Jinyoung obviously didn’t make sense.

“So what if Junho hyung is Jaebum’s friend? It’s not a fault to date you.” Yugyeom still didn’t satisfied with the answer.

“I don’t want Jaebum hyung to feel uncomfortable.” Didn’t make sense. That word kept on replaying inside Yugyeom’s mind but he didn’t talk about it anymore. It useless because he know Jinyoung wouldn’t notice it. Yugyeom is innocent. But he is not too innocent to realise that Jinyoung maybe had a little feeling for their second oldest.

Jinyoung and Jaebum had been together since kids. Longer than all the others had been. Jaebum really adore the boy and everyone know it. Before the dating announce he always notice on how Jinyoung look and how he get furious when Jaebum’s fangirl will surround him. That was one of the reason why he feel weird when Jinyoung date Junho. Jaebum too. Even though he had dates before, but his attention all surround Jinyoung. But Jaebum give a reason because he love Jinyoung as a brother so that what make them hard to believe when the two said they’re dating.

“Haven't your heart didn’t move a bit when you two act together?” asked Yugyeom carefully.

“What did you mean?” instead of answered the question, Jinyoung question back. Yugyeom sigh give up.

“Never mind hyung. Now bake me a cake for payment for the trick.” Said Yugyeom changed their topic.

“Alright. Let’s get start.” And they disappear to the kitchen.