Rancho

Rancho

The morning was a quiet stillness, a peace not to be bothered and gave one young girl all the time to take in her surroundings.

The clean white walls, with subtle color from furniture around the bedroom, glowed with the sunlight seeping in from the curtains where soft blue sky could be seen beyond it, gave her a feeling of ease. The morning sky was a sight to behold and the warming room was greeting her a good morning. She felt even more at ease upon realizing that there was a warm arm wrapped around her waist and body pressed closed to her back. His breathing almost in sync with hers and she sighed in the comfortable hold. She smiled knowingly at the familiarity of the being, and let his soft snores lull her to sleep.

Sleep could not be reached however, when he pulled her closer to him to enclose whatever existing gap was in between them with a deep, low sigh. She took this chance to shift in his hold, face him and to wrap her arms around him. She smiled as he allowed her to do so, tucking her arms under his. Said man secured his loose hold around her once more, as she brought her face closer to his, noses almost touching. She felt her eyelids slowly close in contentment. He whispers her nickname as she traced random shapes on his back, signalling that he was awake, but she was too busy cherishing the comfortable position they were now in.

"Hm?" She replied, her eyes now closed as she felt sleepy once more, the peaceful atmosphere overwhelming and tempting her to sleep-in some more. What she did not know was that he was now awake, gently gazing at her and taking in her beautiful face, smiling at the woman who has blessed him and made him feel like he was champion of the world. She wasn't a prized possession or someone he can say belongs to him, but she was someone whom he belongs to and lives to protect. Words could not express how much he loved her. He believes that the words: "I love you" were no longer enough to let her know how he feels. He has only to rely on his actions when words fail him. To all the hugs, caresses, soft whispers and kisses, she returns it equally with her own giggles, smiles, flushed cheeks and shyness. She becomes bolder in her actions now, and he loves how she can freely express her replies in the small gestures she makes. She complains she can't beat him at his game, but he tells her he's not playing, for it would it would not be a game if it had no tricks, no walkthroughs and especially no cheats.

Now he plays with her hair, smoothing out tangles gained from tossing and turning from sleep, and leans forward to kiss one of her closed eyes gently, letting his lips linger on her for a moment. She lets out a soft hum, and he pulls away to see her smiling, eyes still closed as he gently runs his hand through her hair. "It's time to get up." He says as her smile disappears.

He has to hold himself back when he sees her pout. "But I'm comfortable and just want to stay here and..." He couldn't catch the rest of her sentence as it becomes inaudible mumbles. She moves closer to him, head resting on him as she continues to slur soft complaints. The vibrations from her words tremble on his chest as he breaks out a short chuckle, before he shakes his head.

"Don't be stubborn." He says as he buries his face in her hair as she laughs.

"Says you, Rancho." He can feel her smirk as he takes his turn to frown, and huffs.

"All right, you asked for it." He begins to move, attacking her face and neck with butterfly kisses. His hands gently trail from her arms to her sides and occasionally her stomach, feathery touches to complement his light kisses. Her body shook, melodious laughter erupting from her as it filled the room, instantly giving more warmth. She tried to stop him, her feeble attempts at trying to push his hands and lean away from him were, however, only weakened by the ticklish sensations.

"Okay! Okay!" She let out as she laughed. "Haha! Stop Seung-ah I'll get up-- haha! Stop please!!"

Hyunseung, who had just kissed her jaw stopped, moving away to see her now flushed cheeks, and also quite breathless from earlier's attack. She opened her eyes, beautiful orbs greeting him as she smiled and laughed at him. He was reminded once more of his thoughts, why she was so special to him, and how that simple and beautiful smile of hers can make his heart beat faster already. Her laughter dies down, but the smile never leaves her face, as he leans once more to kiss her.

"I love you," she said softly, and continued to smile as she runs her hand through his hair. She gazed into his eyes and saw that it held that look of sincerity, different from how he would look upon the world. She wondered how in the world was she able to be with the mean with those amazing eyes. These were the same eyes that held strong passion when he gazed at the audience during a performance. These dedicated, strong and determined eyes when he's doing what he does best on stage. Yet the very reason why his eyes held that different look was not because he was looking at the world, but he was looking at her. His own world, his everything and his all. The feeling overwhelmed her and made her feel warm inside, and she was more than happy to be embraced once again as he gently pulled her into a hug, before kissing her hair.

"I love you too, my own little Rancho." He says as she playfully punches his chest.

"You're one to talk!" She complains once more but he doesn't listen as he embraces her once again. She laughs, and Hyunseung smiles with her. He knows for sure it will be a great day today.