of kisses and lovebites

of kisses and lovebites


They were set to have a fan meeting event in Japan, more specifically in Yokohama. Although Heechul looks forward to interact with the fans, he, however has a bubbling excitement pooling over his stomach. For it meant that he would be sitting beside his dog, or rather his friend and the leader of his group, Leeteuk.

Heechul doesn't remember exactly how he had found himself sitting by the leader's side during their airplane travels. He certainly felt happy when it was Leeteuk who initiated that they should sit together again in their next travel. They don't talk much as the hours ticked by because they are practically glued to the screen of their smartphones, checking their respective SNS accounts.

Sometimes, the tip of their flexed elbows would be touching each other as they watched a movie rolling on the screen. Other times, it's their knees brushing lightly when they are simply engrossed in playing game apps with their phones. Heechul does not bother shifting in his place but he would never admit to anyone that he enjoys how simple their bodies connect, even if it is just the fabric of his jeans or the sleeve of his jacket against the leader’s exposed kneecap or the length of his forearm.

 

There was one time when they are returning back to Seoul, physically exhausted but emotionally fulfilled and satisfied, after a successful performance in their recent concert that Heechul feels a dead weight on his right shoulder. But what stirs him awake from his slumber was the wetness that comes along with it. Leeteuk was drooling on his shirt while peacefully dreaming and snoring just like any other adult there is.

Heechul flicked the leader's forehead, thrice, in an attempt to snap him awake from his state but Leeteuk only snuggled closer to him with what little space their seats could offer. Heechul sighed in resignation and muses to himself that a little body warmth in addition to his Anna blanket would suffice the cold breeze of the airconditioning inside the plane. Heechul fishes out his cellphone for evidence of the blunder Leeteuk has done to him. As the shutter sound of the camera resounds inside the plane, Heechul feels a pair of chapped lips touching the skin of his neck, particularly near his adam's apple, and then later on the flesh. Heechul gulped nervously.

is this guy having an dream?

"Yah. Yah, wake the hell up!" he hissed in a low tone so as not to awake the others. 

Leeteuk only mumbles incoherent nothingness at his disposal. Heechul, on the other hand, had to suppress a painful groan when the leader bites hard on the flesh of his neck.

"This noodles is so hot, so delicious. Shwwoop~"

Heechul shoved him to his side of their seat when the leader again at the flesh of his neck, no longer tolerating the unintentional actions of the sleeping form beside him, snoring like there is no tomorrow, and completely unaware of what he has done to Heechul.

 

When morning comes, Leeteuk was surprised by the foul mood surrounding Heechul.

must be throwing another fit again.

Leeteuk knew it best not to approach an angry lion in the appearance of a lovely, sauntering cat that Heechul was whenever the guy was in a foul mood. However, it doesn’t escape the leader's attention that Heechul has been unconsciously touching the side of his neck and jumps into a conclusion that Heechul was probably feeling under the weather considering they had just finished another concert, and  given the fact that Heechul has swollen eyes with large bags under it and a mask covering half of his face.

What Leeteuk doesn't know was that he left a love bite on Heechul's pale neck last night. It kind of irritates Heechul that he was somehow aroused when he realized him that he was half hard already by the time he had shoved the leader in the other direction.

They don't sit beside each other in the next two overseas event after that incident. Heechul being self-conscious and Leeteuk being completely oblivious.

 

Heechul's reverie of the past was interrupted by the shutter sound of Kangin's phone.

"You guys are definitely getting old." Kangin said as if he wasn't stating the obvious already.

"Yah, you’re just as old as we are Kangin-ah. Welcome to the cult of staying young at the mercy of smartphones." Heechul retorts because Kangin was just as much plastered to the screen of his phone like they most people do.

Kangin sat quietly on the seat beside Heechul as the other snaps another 83line picture to post on Instagram, He was glad that Heechul and Leeteuk seemed to be in good spirits as the two have begun sitting beside each other again during their travels.

 

They are very much familiar with the landscape in Japan. The smell of ramen wafting the busy streets, the rush of people as they headed to work, or the vibrant colors on display as people march clad in their own fashion show. They been to other larger cities in Japan, met numerous fans through their activities, and  this fan meeting event was no different from the other events they have done before.

What differed though was it wasn’t Gunhee who was fixing Heechul's hair with a hair dryer but instead it was Leeteuk. Gunhee, his bestfriend couldn't join them as he was knocked down with the flu and was advised on bed rest for a week.

Heechul leaves the fate of his hair at Leeteuk’s mercy who was boasting a nonexistent hairstylist skill. The leader in full concentration, glides the hair dryer’s air blowing end swiftly to the small bundle of Heechul's tresses. Heechul felt a relaxing atmosphere in the way Leeteuk attentively arranges his hair back into place, patting it lightly before resuming to blow dry another bundle of tresses.

Sometimes, an electricity jolts down his spine every time the hot air of the blow dryer comes into contact of his nape, and other times, a tingling sensation weaves through his skin when the leader's fingertips fleetingly touched the base of his neck as the leader glides his fingers in the backside of Heechul's head.

"Did I upset you in some way?" Leeteuk said, moving to the right side of Heechul's head, the engine of the hair dryer roaring loudly across the room. "I was wondering why you were in such a foul mood the last time we're together in the plane. I.. just felt that maybe I had done something offensive towards you."

"Hmmm." Heechul replied, deep in thought, thinking of a better explanation that Leeteuk was his neck, leaving a love bite that lasted for four days on his skin.

"Well, I kinda have forgotten what it was, Teuk-ah. No need beating yourself to it."

 

Heechul was not offended by the love bite. He was probably confused of the feelings he harbored towards him. He was beginning to become self-conscious when he found out the blissfulness by just being together in their plane travels. Also, there's no denying that Leeteuk is a handsome man but not as godly handsome like Siwon. And although Heechul was the first to usually initiate skinships that bordered the fine line of intimacy, it was however, the first time he had felt something close to ual arousal at the expense of the another person. And it had to be Leeteuk who made him half hard with .

Surely, he has been playing with fire numerous times whenever he pinched the tight pectorals of Leeteuk’s bare chest during their concerts, earning himself a low guttural moan slipping past through the leader’s lips which was only audible in his ears despite the sheer loudness of the screams of the fans. And there’s no denying that Heechul felt satisfied by the leader’s reaction, especially how Leeteuk’s eyes seemed to be clouded or the way the leader would chew his lips as Heechul skillfully presses light circles against the leader’s unoffending bud.


"You sure?" Leeteuk pried again, looking directly at Heechul eyes.

Heechul nodded in reply, reaching for the leader's right hand that holds the hair dryer. "That's good enough."

Setting down the hair dryer, Leeteuk seemed unconvinced.

A finger tilted Heechul's head upward. "Jungsoo-ya?" he uttered, almost whispering with uncertainty evident in his voice as he suddenly felt the atmosphere surrounding them changed, charged and heavy.

As Leeteuk's real name rolled from Heechul's tongue and slipped past his lips, the leader sagged his shoulders in defeat. "Don't be mad, okay?"

A pair of chapped lips brushed against Heechul's balmed ones, eyes widening at the sudden contact, Heechul tasted a distinct sweet minty flavor on the leader's lips even if the kiss was just a chaste of its kind.

Heechul breathed, "If that was your apology then I hope you’re not thinking it is enough", pulling forward the receding form of Leeteuk towards him, and mumbled into the leader lips, tempting him, "because it is not enough."

And the answer Heechul received was the crashing descent of the leader's mouth against his own and the leader’s tongue asking for permission to deepen the kiss further to which Heechul obliged, butterflies pooling in his stomach. Tongue against tongue, circling, fondling, and at each other fighting for dominance.

Heechul s his arms around Leeteuk's neck, fine fingers weaving through the leader's crown, arching his spine towards the leader's chest, making their contact as close as possible. A low raspy moan escaped from Heechul as the leader bites onto the flesh of his lower lip, then kissing it again, an addictive vicious cycle. Heechul kisses him back, hard with equal fervor.

When they part, breathless, and panting for air to fill their intoxicated lungs, Heechul pressed his forehead against Leeteuk, their noses almost touching, eyes cloaked with haziness. "I'm gonna skin you alive if a love bite forms around my swollen lips." Heechul playfully warns while being peppered with another set of chaste kisses from Leeteuk’s chapped lips.

 

They stand on stage, greeting thousands of fans in Yokohama. Heechul deliberately lets the audience have a share of the sweet predicament he had last night.

"I have a pimple here."

The camera zoomed in into his face where his finger points to the annoying bud of flesh below his lower lip.

"Not a love bite?" the suspicious maknae asked, moving closer, inspecting how swollen the pimple was as Heechul tilts his head to the side.

"Yes, Leeteuk kissed it last night."

The screams of the fans delight after hearing the translation into their language caused urged Heechul to say more.

"He kissed it hard last night."  He drawls, emphasizing the word hard.

Leeteuk was laughing beside Eunhyuk. Guilty as charged.

"It was painful but it didn't hurt that much."

If Leeteuk gets the message behind what he had said, then the leader should know what he needed to do next when the fan meeting ends. Heechul ends his ment while glancing at the leader’s direction, hoping that he would receive more kisses, more love bites on his lips, and if luck’s on his side, then Leeteuk might be generous enough to paint love bites on parts hidden from the eyes of others.