Saengil chukhahae, Jagiya

Saengil chukhahae, Jagiya

Saengil Chukhae, Ricky-ya!

 Lots of people love their birthday. They can't wait for the one and only day of the year, where all the affection lands on them. Yes, you can say, most of the people really enjoy it, become one year older.
Not so Ricky. Ricky obviously hates his birthday and everything what brings a birthday-party with it. He was born at the very beginning of the year, that's why it's always cold and snowy. He can't do a barbecue-party on his birthday, not like Niel or Chunji, he can't go swimming or play some games outside, he can't do
anything to celebrate his birthday just because he was born in winter. 
So when February the 27
th came closer and Teen Top were busy with individual projects, the visual Maknae hoped deeply that his hyungs would just forget the special meaning of this day and not care about it. Maybe a short message on his phone from Niel or Happy Birthday wishes from his boyfriend but nothing more.
(Un)fortunately his request wasn't answered...

When
the morning came and the beautiful voice of Lee Hyorin got him out of his dreams Changhyun noticed that he was alone at home. >That's already a good sign<, he thought and went to the kitchen where an envelope lay on the table. Someone wrote his name on it.
“What's that?”, he asked, knowing that the envelope will not answer him.

Ricky decided to drink a glass of milk first. After that he sat on the
sofa and opened the brown square object. A memo softly sailed to the ground in front of him. >A memo? What's going on here?<
He read the message on it.
>>Happy Birthday my little angel! You will get your present when you come to the place were the two of us
actually met for the first time. I love you!<<
Rickys thoughts started running through his brain. “Where we actually met? What is he talking about?
The first time at the practice room?
It took a few seconds before he knew what Changjo tried to say. “
Ahhh, the actually first time!” The blue haired boy jumped up right away and run to his room, grabbed his cell phone and typed his boyfriends number. After some time he heard the sound of Taeyangs Wedding Dress out of Changjos closet. Carefully -and prepared to get scared by the maknae at this moment (that would be so Changjo)- he went to the direction of the noise, opened the closet door slowly and saw the other members cell phone lying there, next to it another memo. >>Jagiya, are you cheating? Go and find this place by yourself, I will not help you.<<
Ricky smirked after he read the second memo. “He knows me too well.”
Maybe this year his birthday will be pretty interesting.

After he put on his thick coat and the blue scarf he got as Christmas gift from his parents he opened the front door. Immediately the cold February air filled their dorm and Ricky hurried up to close the door behind him as fast as possible. For one single second he really hated Changjo. “This damn jerk!”
Ricky just wanted to spend a lazy day in front of the television, playing some games and order pizza, but now he had to go out in the cold only because of that jerk.
On the other side he was quite excited and also a little bit touched that his boyfriend put that much effort in his birthday gift.
>My Jonghyun....
You're a jerk but I love you!<, he thought and went to the bus station.

-Flashback-

“Hello. What flavor do you want?”, the man in the Ice truck asked.
“Mint choco-chip”, little Changhyun replied excited.

After a few seconds the Iceman gave him a cup with the green candy and a plastic spoon. The young boy took out his wallet and searched for coins but the iceman just smiled and shook his head. “It's okay, keep your money.”
“Really?
Thank you, old man!
Happy like never before Changhyun walked away with his ice cream. In front of the huge fountain he waited for his friend to brag with his Ice-for-free. Suddenly a boy came roaring up with his skateboard. Another boy behind him screamed “NO, YOU HAVE TO BRAKE!”
The boy with the skateboard could not avoid and drove into Changhyun. Both of them crashed on the ground. Changhyuns back ached extremely!!
Any other ten years old boy would probably started to cry but Changhyun just lay there and
stared at his ice cream that was sprayed over the place, feeling the pain in his back.
“Sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry!”, the other boy apologized. He stretched out his hand and helped Changhyun getting up. “I'm so sorry! I just start learning how to
drive the skateboard. I'm really really sorry!”
“It's okay”, Changhyun said quietly. There it was gone, his ice cream. One hand on his back he carefully picked up the almost empty cup and throw it in the trash.

The strange boy saw how upset Changhyun was because of his ice cream. “I'll buy you a new one, okay? Just wait here”, he yelled and run to the ice truck.
After a few minutes he came back with a cup of mint choco-chip ice cream. “Here”, he smiled. Changhyun took the cup and ate a bit before he smiled too. “You want to try?” He fed the strange boy with his favorite candy.
“Delicious!”,
the boy smirked. “I'm Jonghyun”, he said with a gentle smile on his face.
“I'm Changhyun.”


-Flashback ends-

The fountain was about twenty minutes away from their apartment. While sitting in the bus Ricky thought at the first time when he and Changjo met. After that Ice-accident he thought that they will never ever meet again but obviously they're were destined to be friends. Or even more than friends.
Just a half year later they both auditioned for TOP Media and met again. Of course both recognized each other and after the first practice Jonghyun bought him mint choco-chip ice cream. From that day on they decided to be best friends.

When he reached the fountain, not a single person was seen. >Of course nobody's here<, he thought. >Only stupid people go out in this weather. Stupid people and me, Yoo Changhyun.< He stood right in front of the fountain -like ten years ago- and inspected the place.

“There is nothing”, he sighed after some minutes. “
Is this the wrong place? Did he mean something different?
Suddenly a guy came around the corner,
drive a skateboard. “Are you Yoo Changhyun?”, he asked as he stood in front of Ricky. The blue haired boy was speechless. >Who is this guy? What the hell is going on here?<
“Are you or are you not?”, the stranger
asked again.
“Ye-yes, I am Changhyun.”
“Well then, this is for you. I'll go now.”
Before Ricky could reply anything the stranger turned around and drove away. He stared at the brown envelope in his hand.
Carefully he opened it. A memo again. And....a diary?
>>Is it could outside, jagiya? I'm happy to see that you remember the Ice-accident. It happened
ten years ago but you still remember. I'm proud of you!
You asking why there is a diary in the envelope? Do you remember which date this accident happened?
Saranghae
yo, jagiya!<<
Ricky couldn't help but grin like a high school girl in love. “This guy is driving me insane!”
He sat on the park bench next to the fountain and opened the diary.

Choi Jonghyun
was written there in a naïve childish writing.
The blue haired boy tried to remember the date of that accident. He almost froze to death in this cold. He had to hurry up.


2005 July 12th

Dear diary. Today something incredibly embarrassing happened. Min Hyung just taught me how to drive a skateboard when I suddenly crashed into a boy. His name is Changhyun. He is really cute and I hope to see him again soon. I bought him a new ice cream because when I crashed into him it felt on the ground. Then he gave me a bit of it. Mint choco-chip. I don't like mint but from now on this will be my favorite ice cream flavor. I really hope to see him again as soon as possible. Do you have any ideas how I could find him? I don't know anything about him.
I have to go now, dinner is ready. I hope that I dream of Changhyun tonight. Can you help me dreaming of him? Thank you, diary!
See you later.


Ricky got goosebumps and shivered a bit and not only because of the cold air. He felt a warm feeling inside his body after reading this diary entry. Suddenly he missed Jonghyun so much and wanted to get hugged. “Jagiya”, he whispered into the nothing. “I love you.”
He scrolled through the diary and a folded sheet fell out. >>You're smart<< was written on it. While smiling he unfolded it and read his next mission.
>>As far as good, half of the race is done. Jagiya, are you freezing? I wish I could be there too and heat your body with mine. Move close together, run my hands over your chest, your pretty
and your co.... but I guess that will have to wait until later. Anyway, on your next station is your birthday present. Or better said the first part of your birthday present. Are you curious? Here is a hint: In dark rooms you can do the dirtiest things no matter how much people are around. Hurry up Changhyun, I burn with desire!<<

He felt his cheeks blushing after reading the next mission. He knew exactly which dark room Changjo mean. “I'll be there soon”, he said and stood up. “Wait for me, Changjo!”

When the building came closer the memor
y to that day in the last summer was stronger than expected.

Teen Top had a off day after three weeks of hard working. Everybody was exhausted but happy. The guys decided to go to the cinema and watch a movie. Unfortunately the only movie on air was a french
drama called I killed my mother. It was about a gay guy who had the worst relationship to his mother. Ricky didn't really pay attention on the movie because it was extremely boring except the scene where the guy slept with another guy. Ricky suddenly felt a warm hand in his pants and stared at Changjo shocked. Changjo just smiled at him and tightened his grip on his . The older boy tried hard not to moan.
“I'll go to the toilet”, he stuttered and ran out of the cinema. The other boys didn't hear Ricky or just didn't care. Changjo smirked and quietly followed his boyfriend.
“You need some help down there?”, he asked
amused as he noticed that except him and Ricky nobody was on in the toilet.
What a stupid question”, the smaller boy said with a dirty grin on his face. He moved Changjo in a cabin and locked the door.
This was the first time, they had outside of their bedroom. And hell it was mind blowing!


The visual maknae felt a pleasant stretching in the abdomen as he thought back to that day.
“Can I help you?”, the woman at the checkout asked when Ricky entered the cinema. He didn't know what to say. >Should I look for
it by myself? Or should I ask her?<
“Had anyone put an envelope here? A brown one?”
The woman grin. “You must be Changhyun, aren't you? Wait here for a second.”
Changhyun looked at her perplexed. Hell, Jonghyun really must have put a lot effort to make this birthday special.
He had such an amazing boyfriend, who
gives him the feeling to be worth more than the world. He couldn't describe that feeling he had at the moment but it was wonderful.
The woman came back with a little present. It was red and had a huge loop on the top. “This is for you”, she smiled. “Your boyfriend must love you sincerely.”
“Yes, he does.”
He looked into the woman’s eyes and smiled before he bowed and left the cinema.

At the bus station he tore away the wrapping paper and opened the box. What he saw made his cheeks blush. Inside of the box was a pink vibrato egg with a cord on it.
Ricky was just speechless. “This stupid guy”, he mumbled
while chuckling and put the egg back in the box.
This time the memo was a pink stationery. He started to read.
>>My dear jagiya! What do you think about the first part of your birthday present? Do you like it? I can't wait to try it out on you. This will be funny,
don't you think so?
It's so boring here without you I've started playing with me alone. You should better hurry up if you wanna play with my friend down there too.
Fortunately you're almost done.
The last
mission is easy, my dear jagiya. Come to the place where you confessed to me. I'm waiting here for you.
P.S. When you get here, I expect that the pink egg is already deep deep inside you. Love you Changhyunie.<<

 

Ricky swallowed. The egg should be already inside him?
“This ert bastard”, he grin while shaking his head.
He stood up and went back to the cinema again.
“Can I help you?”, the woman asked again?

Could I maybe use your toilet?”
The woman nod
ded smiling. “Sure, it's right over there.”
He mustered her carefully. >Does she know about the pink egg? Why is she smiling?<
“Is everything okay?”, she asked worried.
“Uhm yeah sure. Thanks.”


He walked fast to the toilet and locked the door of the cabin. “He would never tell a strange woman from the cinema about the egg, would he?”, Ricky asked himself loudly while put off his pants. The heat inside here was immense, so he first took of his coat and the scarf before he sat down on the toilet bowl. He prepared himself for a few minutes before he put the egg inside his body. The feeling was quite strange at the beginning but after a while he got used to it.

“Thank you for letting me use the toilet”, he said to the woman behind the checkout
and tried to look as if he had not an egg in his at the moment.
“You're welcome”, she said and smiled again.
>She knows something. I can feel it.<

Back at the bus station he read the letter from Jonghyun again to remember what to do. The place where he confessed....
That was at home.
“This jerk let me go through the whole city just to pick up this egg and than come back home?”, he asked him self upset. “Aish, this guy can be so annoying!”

In the bus he got asked by two older women if he doesn't want to sit. >With this egg in my ? Definitely not.<
“No, thanks”, he smiled. Then suddenly the vibration egg started to vibrate. Ricky gasped loudly. “This !”
The women turned their heads and looked at him as if he went crazy. “
Are you okay, young boy?”, one of them asked.
“Yeah I'm fine”, he smiled, while he was stimulated through the egg.
Oh hell Changjo, please stop that”, he whispered to himself and stifled a groan. Suddenly the egg stopped.
He sighed relieved. >I'm gonna kill him!<

When the bus stopped in front of the building where he lived, Ricky had forgotten about the cold outside. He didn't
feel the cold anymore. He opened the door and pressed the lift button. What a strenuous day! And it wasn't even lunch time yet.

When Changjo heard his boyfriend typed the code to their door he quickly turned of the TV and went to their bedroom. “Changjo, are you here?”, Ricky yelled through the dorm. The maknae laid on their bed. . Rose petals were spread around him and the room was
dimly lit. On the desk was a strawberry cake and different bowls with fruits, chocolate and of course mint choco-chip ice cream.
At the moment Ricky opened the door, he was frozen right there. With wide open eyes he looked at his boyfriend and the things he prepared for them. Suddenly tears formed in his eyes. The anger about the egg was forgotten. He was sincerely touched.
“Jonghyun-ah....”, he whispered. Jonghyun stood up and walked towards him. “Happy Birthday, honey. I know you're not a fan of birthday parties but I thought since it's the your first birthday as my boyfriend it should be something special. If you don't like it just say and we eat some ramyon while watching TV. Just say what you think about it.”
Ricky could see how nervous Changjo was.
Or don't say it and we just watch TV, okay? Wait, I put on some clo-”
Before he could turn around, Ricky grabbed his arm and pulled him back, so he could see in his eyes. “I sincerely love it”, he said and smiled. Changjo just stand there for a second before he broke the distance between them and kissed his boyfriend passionately.

I love you”, he mumbled against the lips of the elderly.
“I love you too”, Ricky said, moved his arms around Changjos neck and his legs around his waist.
Changjo hold him tightly, his hands on Rickys , as they went to the bed. “I think we just skip the lunch and go straight to the desert”, the younger smirked.
“Good idea”, Ricky nodded.


But there is one thing, I still don't understand”, the blue haired boy said later, as they lay in bed while Ricky abused Changjo as a pillow.
The latter raised an eyebrow. “And that would be?”
“How could you know when I put the egg in my , so you could turn on the vibration?”
Changjo smirked and whispered into Rickys ear: “That's my secret.”
“It was the woman in the cinema, wasn't she? She called you when I came out of the toilet, am I right?””
Changjo smirked again and kissed his boyfriends forehead. “Like I said, you're a smart guy.”
Ricky chuckled.
“You know that I will keep your diary and read it from the beginning until the end, right?”
Whatever you want, my princess.”
“Let's eat ice cream”, Ricky said.
“I don't like mint.”
“I know, jagiya, I know.”
Both of them smiled at each other.
“Happy Birthday, Changhyun!”

>This is obviously the best birthday I've ever had<, Ricky thought and got up to eat his most favorite candy in the world.
With the exception of Changjo of course.
_________________________________________________


So I hope you liked it. 
Like I said, my english is pretty bad and I wrote this story at 3am last night -by the way Google translator is an - so everything is a little bit messy. 
Please spend your thoughts with me. 
Did you enjoy it or was it terrible? 
I am grateful for any criticism and comment.